....those F-Biden flags & signs....??

It is rather halrious to see the same people that promote things like this:

LOL.

Every single point you charge them with is exemplified in your post as well. The fucking irony.
Fuck Joe Biden!!!

Fuck Trump!!!

Fuck’em all!!!

"85 million votes for a drooling idiot. That motherfucker deserves to be roasted"
Ah, Angus, mon ami.......I wish I could mentor you more than I am able.
You see......those "85 million" you dismiss as 'for' Joe Biden likely weren't all 'for' anybody.
Rather, they were 'against' somebody.
I hope that helps you focus your picture...and your perceptions..... a little more.
Good luck.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Vette stretched his dick by about three inches. I didn't date him for long."

TMI poster 'Quit'.

I hate it when women who claim other women 'f*ck-like-dogs'...then go into their own personal, ummm,......'adventures'.

Of course, then we slide into the 'convenience' of an abortion vs. the inconvenience of having the kid conceived in the front seat of a Corvette.
Or a Ford Fairlane. Or a Malibu. Or Pontiac GTO. Or a Thunderbird. Or Mercedes 500.

I think you know where we are going with this, poster 'JustQuit'. No?

You see......those "85 million" you dismiss as 'for' Joe Biden likely weren't all 'for' anybody.
I hope that helps you focus your picture...and your perceptions..... a little more.
Good luck.

TMI poster 'Quit'.

I hate it when women who claim other women 'f*ck-like-dogs'...then go into their own personal, ummm,......'adventures'.

Of course, then we slide into the 'convenience' of an abortion vs. the inconvenience of having the kid conceived in the front seat of a Corvette.
Or a Ford Fairlane. Or a Malibu. Or Pontiac GTO. Or a Thunderbird. Or Mercedes 500.

And I care..........why? Precisely?

Does anyone else here find it just too precious when the leftists try to occupy the moral high ground?

I mean, everybody's got an opinion. Here's your trophy. Thanks for participating.

Last edited:
Just another classic example of the it’s only wrong when the other side does it mindset. If you don’t show any respect to those who you disagree with politically it is naive and stupid to think or expect you will be shown any in return.

Last edited:
Poster OhPleaseJustQuit':
"
Vette stretched his dick by about three inches."

Eeeeeuw!
But you be you, 'PleaseQuit'.
Get your freak on as it suits you.
This forum is a non-judgmental venue for you to exhibit your fantasies.
We be cool.

Would you have continued to date him if those three inches actually existed?
Actually, I lied. I was with him for about a year, and it was the fact that he became an abusive prick that sent me packing. Several factors that seem to go in tandem -- hot cars, receding hairlines, abusive to women and small penises. These are not things that necessarily put others off, but any combination of them can send men into overcompensation mode. The total overcompensation package is easy to spot. I have never particularly cared about size. Makes no difference, technically.

Not just men either. I've known women who drove 'Vettes and Jags who were stereotypically assholes.

This was in one of my newsfeeds this morning. It references President Biden's visit to Michigan yesterday.

"HOWELL, MI -- President Joe Biden saw a clear message from the window of his motorcade while driving to an event in Howell on Tuesday.

“F*** Biden” was visible on flags and signs carried by a crowd of protesters gathered along M-59 in Livingston County, a deeply conservative part of the state. U.S. Rep. Elissa Slotkin, D-Holly, said she was “embarrassed” by the profane message as she sat next to the president, who pointed out the signs as they passed by the rally."

"“He said, ‘aren’t we next to a school?’” Slotkin said. “I pointed out the school to him and, he said ‘I guess I’m still surprised when people, even if they don’t like me, are willing to be that profane around children.’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've remarked on this expanding tic by members of the pro-Trump constituency to fly such flags, nail up such banners with the F-bomb prominently and publicly displayed.

I personally think it a sad development, and serves as a marker for ....and a mark of....the character, poor judgement, and disrespect towards social norms of the perpetrators. Not to mention their disregard of neighbors and challenges of being a parent in a coarsening social environment.

To publicly fly a 'F*** Biden' flag tells more about the flyer than just his political leanings. And what it tells is that the individual is crass, poorly raised, and likely under-educated.

Like Joe Biden, I too was surprised (as I noted in another posting) to see that flag being flown just yards from an elementary school that I pass by on my way to the farm.

I am interested in seeing if the local GOP organizations or Republican officials will remark in a discouraging manner....or any attempt to distance themselves from the nature and quality of such people who would fly such flags ....for public display.

IMHO
It's just so childish and embarrassing. these people have clearly lost perspective. 10 years ago, if i was to tell them about some dumfuk adult who wanted SO badly to annoy or upset people, that he took what he hoped would annoy them and put it on a flag and flew it in his front yard...

...they would have responded with, "What a childish little jackass"

And now they are the childish jackasses.

1633647239094.png

Actually, I lied. I was with him for about a year, and it was the fact that he became an abusive prick that sent me packing. Several factors that seem to go in tandem -- hot cars, receding hairlines, abusive to women and small penises. These are not things that necessarily put others off, but any combination of them can send men into overcompensation mode. The total overcompensation package is easy to spot. I have never particularly cared about size. Makes no difference, technically.

Not just men either. I've known women who drove 'Vettes and Jags who were stereotypically assholes.
I was with you until the receding hairlines, my tresses disappeared long ago, but I still remember them and on occasion throw the memories of them back over my shoulder. LOL

I was with you until the receding hairlines, my tresses disappeared long ago, but I still remember them and on occasion throw the memories of them back over my shoulder. LOL
Yes, LOL!

Okay, three out of four. I never could figure out why men get so sensitive about their hairlines because bald is very attractive!

what do u say to people who insist the election was not stolen? this happens on some forums
I WOULD SAY
"Fools", said I, "You do not know
Silence like a cancer grows
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I might reach you"
But my words, like silent raindrops fell
And echoed
In the wells of silence

My apologies to Paul Simon

I WOULD SAY
"Fools", said I, "You do not know
Silence like a cancer grows
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I might reach you"
But my words, like silent raindrops fell
And echoed
In the wells of silence

My apologies to Paul Simon
And then all the imaginary friends in the padded room with you break into applause

Have you hated people with speech impediments all yer life? Do you beat the mentally challenged also?
No, just this dumber-than-fuck gentleman.... the one that you figuratively eat the corn out of his shit, if that helps clear it up.

I'd call it a one-off... but obviously you're house bound and have no idea what I'm talking about. Nevermind.

Fuck joe biden.... aka let's go Brandon.

"...dumber-than-fuck gentleman.... that you figuratively eat the corn out of his shit..."

Don't leave us, poster 2iron. Don't go to the QAnon website, or Reddit, or Atomwaffen.
You add sort of a 'local color' ....an 'earthiness' to this rather tame chatroom.

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but.....but are you incarcerated?
I ask because your 'earthiness' seems rather reactionary in sort of a repressed manner.

Whether you are incarcerated or not we still hope hope you can get right and fit in a better society.
Good luck.

This was in one of my newsfeeds this morning. It references President Biden's visit to Michigan yesterday.

"HOWELL, MI -- President Joe Biden saw a clear message from the window of his motorcade while driving to an event in Howell on Tuesday.

“F*** Biden” was visible on flags and signs carried by a crowd of protesters gathered along M-59 in Livingston County, a deeply conservative part of the state. U.S. Rep. Elissa Slotkin, D-Holly, said she was “embarrassed” by the profane message as she sat next to the president, who pointed out the signs as they passed by the rally."

"“He said, ‘aren’t we next to a school?’” Slotkin said. “I pointed out the school to him and, he said ‘I guess I’m still surprised when people, even if they don’t like me, are willing to be that profane around children.’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've remarked on this expanding tic by members of the pro-Trump constituency to fly such flags, nail up such banners with the F-bomb prominently and publicly displayed.

I personally think it a sad development, and serves as a marker for ....and a mark of....the character, poor judgement, and disrespect towards social norms of the perpetrators. Not to mention their disregard of neighbors and challenges of being a parent in a coarsening social environment.

To publicly fly a 'F*** Biden' flag tells more about the flyer than just his political leanings. And what it tells is that the individual is crass, poorly raised, and likely under-educated.

Like Joe Biden, I too was surprised (as I noted in another posting) to see that flag being flown just yards from an elementary school that I pass by on my way to the farm.

I am interested in seeing if the local GOP organizations or Republican officials will remark in a discouraging manner....or any attempt to distance themselves from the nature and quality of such people who would fly such flags ....for public display.

IMHO
I basically agree.

But I cant help wondering if you had the same opinion about this?

Never mind the outright lies about pay inequality etc did using kids spouting profinaity strike you the same way about feminist ass clowns who made it?

Don't leave us, poster 2iron. Don't go to the QAnon website, or Reddit, or Atomwaffen.
You add sort of a 'local color' ....an 'earthiness' to this rather tame chatroom.

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but.....but are you incarcerated?
I ask because your 'earthiness' seems rather reactionary in sort of a repressed manner.

Whether you are incarcerated or not we still hope hope you can get right and fit in a better society.
Good luck.
We're not laughing with you, Chilli....................

I basically agree.

But I cant help wondering if you had the same opinion about this?

Never mind the outright lies about pay inequality etc did using kids spouting profinaity strike you the same way about feminist ass clowns who made it?

Wow, I could listen to about ten seconds of that before wanting to punch someone's stupid parents.

Good luck.

TMI poster 'Quit'.

More like they were just fake ass votes---oh and fyi, IF they had been against TRUMP, you would see BIDEN having won more counties not less than HILLIARY. Biden won about half countries that Hilliary did which more than likely ballot stuffing in inner cities.

Forum List

Back