....those F-Biden flags & signs....??

Don't leave us, poster 2iron. Don't go to the QAnon website, or Reddit, or Atomwaffen.
You add sort of a 'local color' ....an 'earthiness' to this rather tame chatroom.

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but.....but are you incarcerated?
I ask because your 'earthiness' seems rather reactionary in sort of a repressed manner.

Whether you are incarcerated or not we still hope hope you can get right and fit in a better society.
Good luck.
Sounds like you have a thing for 'convict cock', so let's say I am incarcerated..... and whack away! No harm, no foul.

And they say Chillicothe is a 3rd-generation trailer trash meth shithole with 26-year old grandmas and 12-year old girls that mostly say "get off me daddy, you're smashing my cigarettes!"

Admittedly, you only reinforce the stereotypes but I want to see another effort.....mmkay?

This was in one of my newsfeeds this morning. It references President Biden's visit to Michigan yesterday.

"HOWELL, MI -- President Joe Biden saw a clear message from the window of his motorcade while driving to an event in Howell on Tuesday.

“F*** Biden” was visible on flags and signs carried by a crowd of protesters gathered along M-59 in Livingston County, a deeply conservative part of the state. U.S. Rep. Elissa Slotkin, D-Holly, said she was “embarrassed” by the profane message as she sat next to the president, who pointed out the signs as they passed by the rally."

"“He said, ‘aren’t we next to a school?’” Slotkin said. “I pointed out the school to him and, he said ‘I guess I’m still surprised when people, even if they don’t like me, are willing to be that profane around children.’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've remarked on this expanding tic by members of the pro-Trump constituency to fly such flags, nail up such banners with the F-bomb prominently and publicly displayed.

I personally think it a sad development, and serves as a marker for ....and a mark of....the character, poor judgement, and disrespect towards social norms of the perpetrators. Not to mention their disregard of neighbors and challenges of being a parent in a coarsening social environment.

To publicly fly a 'F*** Biden' flag tells more about the flyer than just his political leanings. And what it tells is that the individual is crass, poorly raised, and likely under-educated.

Like Joe Biden, I too was surprised (as I noted in another posting) to see that flag being flown just yards from an elementary school that I pass by on my way to the farm.

I am interested in seeing if the local GOP organizations or Republican officials will remark in a discouraging manner....or any attempt to distance themselves from the nature and quality of such people who would fly such flags ....for public display.

IMHO
FJB

I basically agree.

But I cant help wondering if you had the same opinion about this?

Never mind the outright lies about pay inequality etc did using kids spouting profinaity strike you the same way about feminist ass clowns who made it?

That will be ignored as well. It was different when the republicans did it because, well, they were republicans....

Funny how almost every example given thus far is WAYYYYYYY worse than a Fuck Biden flag.

"Nazi"??
"Fascist"?

Is this the right forum for you, poster Uncensored? Would AtomWaffen or Daily Stormer be more to your class?

Is that where you generally hang out, Nazi?

You seem quite rattled and histrionic for an adult political chatroom.

As you seem quite stupid and childish, even considering you are a fascist pile of shit.

Now you may be a fine guy, however.....the avatar you have working for you seems to be a poor choice on your part.
Really, you may be a fine guy.......but your avatar appears to be in over his head.

Just sayin'
But good luck.

I suspect in real life you're a pile of shit, a Nazi scumbag just as you portray yourself on this board.

I also suspect that despite your pomposity, you are intellectually incapable of discussing any issue, which is why you put on your little clown show,

Ah, our friend 'Uncensored'...the forum's voice for MAGAHats.

I'm not sure, and I mean no disrespect, poster.....but I'm wondering if your fellow MAGAHats really do admire your efforts here, and your self-appointed role as their leader? How much do they embrace you and your thoughtful thoughts? How much do they believe you speak for them? Do they truly think you represent the best in Trump Supporters?

"Nazi........considering you are a fascist pile of shit.......you're a pile of shit, a Nazi scumbag"

I'm not sure, and I mean no disrespect, poster.....but I'm wondering if your fellow MAGAHats really do admire your efforts here, and your self-appointed role as their leader? How much do they embrace you and your thoughtful thoughts? How much do they believe you speak for them? Do they truly think you represent the best in Trump Supporters?
roflmao. You mean no disrespect? Every post of yours I've ever read drips with disrespect, poorly disguised. Stop lying.

"Stop lying."

Umm, I mean no disrespect towards you poster 'Quit', but......but I try really really hard on this venue to not 'lie'. I most always vet my assertions by citing some media source.

Hell, I even regret my mistakes due to inattention to detail, or lack of proofreading.
So, while I appreciate your constructive criticism. I am skeptical of its applicability here.
Good luck, though.

Oh by the way, poster Quit, as you were citing my commentary to the good poster Uncensored, well, do you consider him the typical Trump Supporter? Does he speak for you? Does he represent your idea of political advocacy?

Does his style, content, and language work for your own advocacy of Don Trump, elections, or heck, even wandering Nazis?

Republicans have no class or decorum. They probably spit on the rug too.

No one said "F*** Joe Biden." They were saying this:

1633729782262.png

I'm not sure, and I mean no disrespect, poster.....

No more than I mean disrespect toward you, Nazi.

but I'm wondering if your fellow MAGAHats really do admire your efforts here, and your self-appointed role as their leader?

:lol:

The only one appointing that role is you, Herr fascist.

How much do they embrace you and your thoughtful thoughts? How much do they believe you speak for them? Do they truly think you represent the best in Trump Supporters?

Who is "they," sploogy?

But you once again have spewed a great many words devoid of even a hint of substance, as is your wont.

CALL:

RESPONSE:

Let's Go Brandon

Umm, I mean no disrespect towards you poster 'Quit', but......but I try really really hard on this venue to not 'lie'. I most always vet my assertions by citing some media source.

Hell, I even regret my mistakes due to inattention to detail, or lack of proofreading.
So, while I appreciate your constructive criticism. I am skeptical of its applicability here.
Good luck, though.

Well, you never post anything but 3rd grade insults, so I guess that cuts the lies down some when contrasted to the average Nazi. :eusa_whistle:

Oh by the way, poster Quit, as you were citing my commentary to the good poster Uncensored, well, do you consider him the typical Trump Supporter? Does he speak for you? Does he represent your idea of political advocacy?

Does his style, content, and language work for your own advocacy of Don Trump, elections, or heck, even wandering Nazis?

Do you consider yourself a typical Nazi? Does your vacuous lack of content represent your idea of Reich advocacy?

Does your lack of style, devoid of any hint of content work for the advocacy of the Reich?

This was in one of my newsfeeds this morning. It references President Biden's visit to Michigan yesterday.

"HOWELL, MI -- President Joe Biden saw a clear message from the window of his motorcade while driving to an event in Howell on Tuesday.

“F*** Biden” was visible on flags and signs carried by a crowd of protesters gathered along M-59 in Livingston County, a deeply conservative part of the state. U.S. Rep. Elissa Slotkin, D-Holly, said she was “embarrassed” by the profane message as she sat next to the president, who pointed out the signs as they passed by the rally."

"“He said, ‘aren’t we next to a school?’” Slotkin said. “I pointed out the school to him and, he said ‘I guess I’m still surprised when people, even if they don’t like me, are willing to be that profane around children.’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've remarked on this expanding tic by members of the pro-Trump constituency to fly such flags, nail up such banners with the F-bomb prominently and publicly displayed.

I personally think it a sad development, and serves as a marker for ....and a mark of....the character, poor judgement, and disrespect towards social norms of the perpetrators. Not to mention their disregard of neighbors and challenges of being a parent in a coarsening social environment.

To publicly fly a 'F*** Biden' flag tells more about the flyer than just his political leanings. And what it tells is that the individual is crass, poorly raised, and likely under-educated.

Like Joe Biden, I too was surprised (as I noted in another posting) to see that flag being flown just yards from an elementary school that I pass by on my way to the farm.

I am interested in seeing if the local GOP organizations or Republican officials will remark in a discouraging manner....or any attempt to distance themselves from the nature and quality of such people who would fly such flags ....for public display.

IMHO
When you have as incompetent an administration as this one is...you should expect profanity from the people! Those chants and signs are simply a harbinger of what's to come when we have the midterms. Democrats are letting The Squad call the shots and a huge majority of the electorate don't agree with their agenda at all! When you do things like that you invariably pay a price politically. Just saying...

When you have as incompetent an administration as this one is...you should expect profanity from the people! Those chants and signs are simply a harbinger of what's to come when we have the midterms. Democrats are letting The Squad call the shots and a huge majority of the electorate don't agree with their agenda at all! When you do things like that you invariably pay a price politically. Just saying...
Chili completely disregards the four years the scum left did worse to president Trump.

"Democrats are letting The Squad call the shots and a huge majority of the electorate don't agree with their agenda at all!"

Ummm, no, poster Oldestyle.

Any attention to the latest negotiations in Washington over the debt ceiling and the spending bills will reveal their is no "Squad calling the shots'. "Squad" being Don Trump's pejorative name for 3 or 4 Democratic women who lean progressive. Rather, the many voices of the Democratic congressional delegations ...274 people, Reps & Senators.....have competing agendas and voices. Otherwise, a more unified party could have almost ramrodded whatever legislation they felt was best for America.

The progressive wing certainly has a more assertive voice than prior.... including not only the "Squad", plus others .....however, their agenda has been contested, modified, altered, time and time again by other Democrat interests.

I suspect you made the assertion you did simply to advance a polemic, a partisan interest of yours, and did so without proper vetting or homework.

IMHO
Which do you think was worse?

The fbomb on a sign?
Or
Wearing a pink pussy on your head?

Which would have a worse impact on our children?

Forum List

Back