those annoying plastic gloves

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
The buffets are open around where I live but you have to wear a mask and plastic gloves to pick off the tables. I don't know if it's just me but I can't seem to open the gloves. Maybe my hands don't sweat enough or my fingerprints are rubbed off but I stand there like a fool trying to separate the gloves so I can put them on. I usually end up licking the tips of my fingers under the mask but I guess that defeats the purpose of the gloves.

The buffets are open around where I live but you have to wear a mask and plastic gloves to pick off the tables. I don't know if it's just me but I can't seem to open the gloves. Maybe my hands don't sweat enough or my fingerprints are rubbed off but I stand there like a fool trying to separate the gloves so I can put them on. I usually end up licking the tips of my fingers under the mask but I guess that defeats the purpose of the gloves.
And the licking repeals the others filling up their plates..

I wore the gloves, and still got kicked out of a buffet recently. So I scratched my ass crack before touching the food. It itched. I'm only human. :dunno:

I wore the gloves, and still got kicked out of a buffet recently. So I scratched my ass crack before touching the food. It itched. I'm only human. :dunno:
Maybe you got kicked out because of your disrespect for everyone who was trying to enjoy a meal.

The trick is to blow into them like a balloon, they will slide right on.

Forum List

Back