Thor's A Chick

Who said I read comics?
I only provided a link about it and how a female Thor is nothing new.
Yeah....yeah....yeah......I'm still waiting on the She-Hulk movie......but do they listen????

The problem with these people is they turn men into punching-bags and they replace them with women that couldn't punch their way out of a wet paper sack.

The teaser trailer looks stupid. No one needs or asked for female Thor. Hollywood has gotten extremely lame.

do you folks even know why Thor lost his ability to wield the hammer and why Jane Foster now had the ability to wield it?...its only temporary anyway as Doctor Strange explained to her....this comic story was written about 8-9 years ago....

View attachment 632969

Well.....the latest woke movie nobody is talking about is "THOR Love And Thunder".

Peers that somehow Thor's girlfriend figured out how to stitch together Mojlanir (the magic hammer) and took possession of it after it was destroyed by another woman in a fight with Thor. Seems Thor is really a wimp even though he's supposed to be the strongest Avenger.

So Thor had a better hammer made for him....Stormbreaker....which is a really bad-ass name for a weapon.
Course Thor still has his powers, even tho some chick is toting around is hammer that nobody's supposed to be able to lift unless they're worthy, somehow gained his powers and his helmet, as well as his uniform.

Are you following me?

WTF?

When will Disney stop this madness?????:meow:

Just yet another example of how cheap and stupid Hollywood is getting.
This goes right with the thread I made the other day about Hollywood destroying all past heroes who got to be heroes through overcoming obstacles, hard work and dedication. Today's heroes just magically become heroes... POOF!!.
I guess for the "everyone get's a trophy" generation... this is par for the course.

Just yet another example of how cheap and stupid Hollywood is getting.
This goes right with the thread I made the other day about Hollywood destroying all past heroes who got to be heroes through overcoming obstacles, hard work and dedication. Today's heroes just magically become heroes... POOF!!.
I guess for the "everyone get's a trophy" generation... this is par for the course.
Pepper Potts becomes Ironwoman

View attachment 632969

Well.....the latest woke movie nobody is talking about is "THOR Love And Thunder".

Peers that somehow Thor's girlfriend figured out how to stitch together Mojlanir (the magic hammer) and took possession of it after it was destroyed by another woman in a fight with Thor. Seems Thor is really a wimp even though he's supposed to be the strongest Avenger.

So Thor had a better hammer made for him....Stormbreaker....which is a really bad-ass name for a weapon.
Course Thor still has his powers, even tho some chick is toting around is hammer that nobody's supposed to be able to lift unless they're worthy, somehow gained his powers and his helmet, as well as his uniform.

Are you following me?

WTF?

When will Disney stop this madness?????:meow:

Your life must be so hard, victimized by every little thing

And risk her life no less.
He spent a long time learning to use the suit.....but everyone who tries it on can use it without a hitch on the first try.
Ironheart 15 year old girl. Stole Tony Starks Ironman designs then stole the parts and supplies to make it from MIT. Promptly dumps school after ripping them off. But of course her modifications to Starks suit are way better ( of course). And she is apparently lauded even though she is basically a thief.

might be because he had yrs to work the kinks out and make it more user friendly,,
Sorry...but unless the suit flies itself...that's not true.
And if the suit flies itself.....why put anyone in the damned thing at all?
The simple fact that you have to do some practice movements to develop the skills to remain in flight was made clear in the first movie.

Ironheart 15 year old girl. Stole Tony Starks Ironman designs then stole the parts and supplies to make it from MIT. Promptly dumps school after ripping them off. But of course her modifications to Starks suit are way better ( of course). And she is apparently lauded even though she is basically a thief.
Anything's possible in comic books.

Sorry...but unless the suit flies itself...that's not true.
And if the suit flies itself.....why put anyone in the damned thing at all?
The simple fact that you have to do some practice movements to develop the skills to remain in flight was made clear in the first movie.
are you serious??
the suits do fly themselves,,,

and how do you know pepper hasnt been practicing?? she did use tonys suit in other movies

are you serious??
the suits do fly themselves,,,

and how do you know pepper hasnt been practicing?? she did use tonys suit in other movies
Uh....the Mach One didn't fly itself...it was the first silver addition Tony Stark made even before he started painting them....yet for some fucking reason his best friend was able to bypass the security settings and jump into it and fly away on the first attempt. Even Peter Fucking Parker couldn't figure out how to use his new Spider Suit on the first or the second or third attempt....and that was a much more advanced model.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back