This will be my thread on all the undercover FBI assets I have located posing as violent and racist conservatives.

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
NB It isn't my work.

This will be my thread on all the undercover FBI assets I have located posing as violent and racist conservatives.

My studies include Charlottesville, January 6, the "Justice for January 6th Rally", various Patriot Front events, the Youngkin bus hoax, and other "racist" events. Image

Bottom left are Patriot Front members, who worked the Glenn Youngkin bus hoax. The Lincoln Project took credit for staging this event, but it was actually the FBI. These are their people. You can see two of these same individuals at some staged "racist" rally. (top) Image

This is the FBI asset I call "Big Nose". He was present at both Charlottesville and January 6th. He is also a Patriot Front member. Image

I accidentally nicknamed both of these FBI agents "Moustache Man" Both were present at both Charlottesville and January 6th. Special shout out to Rolling Stone. I'd have never found that guy without their help. 😄 ImageImageImage

I saw this woman posing as a racist at an obviously staged FBI event. I began searching for female FBI agents, and located her within 10 minutes. ImageImage

I feel pretty good about the FBI keeping an eye on you fascist fucks. Look at the shirtless guy with the prison swastikas. Up to no good? You betcha.

1678414619832.jpeg

This is just the beginning of the flood gates of truth opening. The Jan6 kangaroo court is going to have egg all over its face. Instead of getting to the bottom of what happened that day....they all got together and attempted to pull the wool over our eyes. Now that we see the videos, it is blatantly obvious that the full truth was purposefully hidden. Remember Waco? Our government purposefully burned many children to death for political reasons.. That truth also took some time to be exposed.

NB It isn't my work.

My studies include Charlottesville, January 6, the "Justice for January 6th Rally", various Patriot Front events, the Youngkin bus hoax, and other "racist" events. Image
Bottom left are Patriot Front members, who worked the Glenn Youngkin bus hoax. The Lincoln Project took credit for staging this event, but it was actually the FBI. These are their people. You can see two of these same individuals at some staged "racist" rally. (top) Image
This is the FBI asset I call "Big Nose". He was present at both Charlottesville and January 6th. He is also a Patriot Front member. Image
I accidentally nicknamed both of these FBI agents "Moustache Man" Both were present at both Charlottesville and January 6th. Special shout out to Rolling Stone. I'd have never found that guy without their help. 😄 ImageImageImage
I saw this woman posing as a racist at an obviously staged FBI event. I began searching for female FBI agents, and located her within 10 minutes. ImageImage

source: "threadreaderapp.com"
what-the-hell-is-that-eric-cartman.gif

Forum List

Back