Ten Reasons That The USA Will Be Destroyed

Hi Kyzr:

Your flight-77 & flight-93 blurbs are an insult to the victims, including many children, who were on those planes.

No. Kyzr coming here to pretend EMPTY HOLES equal crashed 100-ton Jetliners is an insult to the intelligence of this 911Truth Investigator and these USMB members and readers. This is a picture of an EMPTY HOLE:

My Flight 93 Topic:

93crash2.jpg

crater-stahl.jpg

17-93.jpg

Just how many pictures of the EMPTY HOLE would Kyzr :)cuckoo:) like to see? Take a look at this one taken in 1994 (here). Watch the short video and wake the hell up already . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-59kouBgO_s]Or Remain Perfectly Asleep![/ame]

Have you seen the movie "Flight 93"??? We all saw enough of what being naive can get us when dealing with terrorists.

In other words, Kyzr would rather base his 911Truth Investigation on what comes out of Hollywood! What a MORON :)confused:) . . .

Thank you for helping to prove my original hypothesis 100 percent true!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM]Kyzr Saw The Flight 93 Movie!!! :0)[/ame]

GL,

Terral

1. Your picture of an empty hole looks just like the crash site of any jet liner crash. I remember the ValueJet one in FL that was carrying oxygen cannisters. It was a hole just like that, except in a swamp. Besides, there were eye witnesses that saw Flight 93 go down. Your "evidence" is what? Unrelated photos of different holes??

2. Here is a wiki for flight 93. United Airlines Flight 93 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. Have you seen the movie "Flight 93"? It was based on actual phone records of the victims. All of whom are heroes. Real heroes, not the Hollywood kind.

4. Here is an article on the relatives who lost loved ones on flight 93: Relatives of Flight 93 victims say tape included 'screaming':

Only a moron would dispute a tragedy as serious as 9/11.

Hi Kyzr:

1. Your picture of an empty hole looks just like the crash site of any jet liner crash.

Right. Again, thanks for helping make my case (#7) . . .

I remember the ValueJet one in FL that was carrying oxygen cannisters. It was a hole just like that, except in a swamp.

You are talking about ValuJet 592 (Wiki), which was a DC-9 about half the size of a Boeing 757-200 Jetliner. Here are some pictures of the evidence that ValuJet 592 'did' crash:

image54.jpg

image95.jpg

image90.jpg

image37.jpg

We have hangers filled with all kinds of Jetliner debris for a 50-ton Jetliner. Okay hotshot, so where are 'your' pictures of Flight 93 Debris, OR AA77 Debris?

You are a Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPE :)confused:) without one clue. Welcome to the party . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Remind me again what your point is? That Flights 93 & 77 didn't happen? That those people didn't die? That the relatives didn't actually lose someone? That you're not hallucinating??

Remind me again what your point is? That Flights 93 & 77 didn't happen? That those people didn't die? That the relatives didn't actually lose someone? That you're not hallucinating??

They magically disappeared, as did all the people who were on the planes.

And the 136 documented witnesses who say they saw the plane slam into the Pentagon, the ones I posted many, many pages ago, they're lying and/or part of the cover-up.

Greetings to All:

While there are hundreds, if not thousands, of reasons that the USA is worthy of utter obliteration off the face of this earth, this Topic concerns the Top Ten Reasons for what is now the horizon:

Americans Are Naive, Foolish And Downright Stupid

1. The number one reason that the USA deserves destruction is for allowing European Bankers (Rothschild, Warburg, etc.) to start the Federal Reserve in 1913 (None Dare Call It Conspiracy by Gary Allen).

These “Money Manipulators” (Chapter 3) staged the "Panic of 1907" (story) to create the need in the minds of We The People for banking reform, which they offered in the Federal Reserve Act that called this ‘privately-owned’ central bank into being. The stock market dropped 50 percent in value from the ‘bank-created’ recession very much like the one you see on the American Landscape today. We see the same exact ‘market liquidity’ problems in that ‘created crisis’ in the same way that we have the Foreclosure Crisis and Mortgage Crisis and Banking Crisis and Credit Crisis being staged right now to ensure that ‘banking reform’ leads We The People into a Global Banking System that is run by the same Banking Cartel that owns the Federal Reserve.

The valuation and printing of currency is an Article 1, Section 8 provision of the U.S. Constitution (link) that everyone here should stop and read. Your bought-and-paid-for Congressmen and Senators have spend the last 100 years handing over Constitutional Authority over U.S. Currency to FOREIGNERS who own the Federal Reserve that is no more ‘Federal’ than Federal Express or Federal Hardware. The FED has become the middleman that prints up dollars to attach their own interest rates, which transforms the concept of a ‘Silver/Gold Certificate’ into ‘legal tender,’ which translates into DEBT. The FED has used this privately-owned central bank to siphon off American Wealth for the last century, so now your money is worthless; and their New World Order “Plan” is now to exterminate you, or make you a subject of their CanAmeriMexico Fascist/Totalitarian State. Why? That is easy: Americans are stupid . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es9UYPHvNY4"]This guy 'does' understand the FED Fraud ...[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vONRX9Qwbg4]Gerald Celente Sees The 2010 Crash Coming[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back