This whole impeachment charade has opened the door for baseless impeachments

I think the impeachments exposed far more than just a dislike for Trump.

What in the hell did the Powers That Be allow all of the anti-Trump activities to occur for four years? So many whiny, think skinned people caring more about mean words and being soft and squishy than about policies and the Will of the American voter.

The West is rapidly losing it's allies. We are seeing that the UK understands this, possibly too late (post-Hong Kong), and it finally banned Chinas state run media, knowing full well that the Commies would retaliate with their own ban of BBC. For this decision, I give the UK some credit.

Now, when will Americans appreciate full well that the MSM in the U.S is more of an ally of China and the fake access to their market that is promised (at a price, of course), rather than American Values?

I've never seen so many lapdogs of a one-party, no-border system as I see today of the homogenuous media. I don't care what anyone says, I watched the world before and after Trump. I am happy as hell that he won the 2016 election. Without him, China would probably already be running the show with a mile long head start. At least his election woke up the world.

Last edited:
yeppereee.....it's only their OPINION that Mr Trump ''caused'' the problem ....impeachment is like the R word ---which means NOTHING now
b6y8p2x0cah61.jpg

Moving forward, any party with House majority can impeach any President they do not like for any reason at any time.

Good move Dims. Your reckoning will come.
There hasn't been a baseless impeachment since you guys tried to convict clinton of getting a blow job.

yeppereee.....it's only their OPINION that Mr Trump ''caused'' the problem ....impeachment is like the R word ---which means NOTHING now
b6y8p2x0cah61.jpg
Linkie?
here is McCarthy

and Rubio

b6y8p2x0cah61.jpg
Linkie?
here is McCarthy

and Rubio

and?? and?? what's your point? that means NOTHING at all

b6y8p2x0cah61.jpg
Linkie?
here is McCarthy

and Rubio

The point is that Mccarthy and Rubio knew that the rioters were following Trump's orders.
Mccarthy and Rubio wanted the rioters to stop at capitol, so they asked Trump to tell them to stop.
And Trump did later tell them to go home, and they went home.

b6y8p2x0cah61.jpg
Too bad, maybe you should be the manager.
Then, again when my brother hits me, I usually call my mom to tell my brother to stop. hmm, maybe my brother and my mom are working together :45:

Last edited:
b6y8p2x0cah61.jpg
Linkie?
here is McCarthy

and Rubio

The point is that Mccarthy and Rubio knew that the rioters were following Trump's orders.
Mccarthy and Rubio wanted the rioters to stop at capitol, so they asked Trump to tell them to stop.
You don't have a point. It has been shown numerous times in numerous posts on this board that there were fore-warnings that violence was likely and the moron democrat "leaders" disregarded them. It amazes me that you morons disregard the fact that the only fatality was a unarmed female veteran with a camera who was shot by the Capitol Police. What about WHITE LIVES MATTER!

b6y8p2x0cah61.jpg
Linkie?
here is McCarthy

and Rubio

How was Trump supposed to stop this? To fly overhead in his helicopter through the use of the military and yell down with a megaphone?

The whole idea is proposeterous and probably doesn't lend trust from the Trump voters for Rubio in 2024.

Forum List

Back