"This week's edition of what in God's name is Joe Biden trying to say?"

But we like our leaders old a decrepit just look at the last two presidents and the next set of old and decrepit leaders were will elect next time, why, because of the power structure of the ruling elite and the power brokers who put into place those that will play their game.

But we like our leaders old a decrepit just look at the last two presidents and the next set of old and decrepit leaders were will elect next time, why, because of the power structure of the ruling elite and the power brokers who put into place those that will play their game.
you babble shit all the time....Mr Trump was NOT a puss like Bidumb..the press attacked him and he attacked back.....Bidumb doesn't even take questions

you babble shit all the time....Mr Trump was NOT a puss like Bidumb..the press attacked him and he attacked back.....Bidumb doesn't even take questions
Trump was and is a decrepit old fool just like Biden and Trump does just like Biden where they mumble a lot and make statements that make no sense, now get yer nose out of Trump's ass he is history.

He has had a stuttering problem since he was a child.

There's a special place in Hell reserved for people who make fun of the handicapped.
Bidumb is an idiot--he can't complete sentences because he is an idiot, not because of some speech problem

It is sad in American politics that Trump was so hated they had to get someone who could beat him that is just as bad.

He has had a stuttering problem since he was a child.

There's a special place in Hell reserved for people who make fun of the handicapped.

He's been mentally retarded since birth, as have all who have ever voted for this corrupt pile of shit.

Look, I know my dad voted for Joe Biden, but he sure the fuck wouldn't have when he was alive. So the 40 million dead who voted for him in the last election are exempt.

Really, do you deepthroat Trump dick well or are you still working on that gag reflex? Covfefe is a typo for what word exactly?

Who knows. Biden has had MANY entire paragraghs that make absolutely no sense. He uses real words and often correct grammar but they make absolutely no sense.

ifioy—- there is a word that I got from shifting my left hand to the right from the home keys and attempting to right the word ”Idiot”. That is equivalent to what Trump did. Below is an actual example of what Biden does on a routine basis:

Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care runnin' a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?"

If you can’t see the difference, no wonder you are a Democrat.

Forum List

Back