This Week: Wray Forced To Hand Over the Goods On Biden...& Trump Indicted

This Week: Wray Forced To Hand Over the Goods On Biden...& Trump Is Indicted

I'm sure it was sheer coincidence right? :dunno:

How long did they sit on that indictment?

What are the odds both could happen in the same week?
:itsok:

This Week: Wray Forced To Hand Over the Goods On Biden...& Trump Is Indicted
I'm sure it was sheer coincidence right? :dunno:
How long did they sit on that indictment?
What are the odds both could happen in the same week?

In fact, they were saying Trump charges were due NEXT WEEK. Then they moved them up to now just a few hours after the FBI criminal probe of the Bidens was announced at the behest of the WH to keep Joe's name out of the papers.

He's worse than a crook...he's a traitor!

The name "Biden" will go down in history along with "Benedict Arnold".

And the retards still defend him.
agreed

Retards gonna retard

But after awhile, all will see what was truly going on..

Or you can watch Fox and find out now... ditch cnn. They are LYING to everyone. They were sued for it more than once recently

I don't know why it's so hard for some to figure that out... But many have and they have walked

It's a sad week in the history of our country.
I think we all need to start practicing saying;
"I welcome our new Chinese overlords".
Maybe if we start practicing now we can sound convincing when we need to.

Coincidentally the indictment happened "just in time" to dominate the news cycle
Well, the right tried so hard to deflect from it by faking a really, really stupid story about Biden, but nobody paid any attention to them.

And boy howdy, are they butthurt about that. If even our nutty conservative MSM wouldn't touch it, you know the conspiracy theory was extra-lame.

Righties, reference "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" to understand why nobody pays any attention to your crying. You've been caught lying so often, everyone just correctly assumes you lie about everything.

Just yesterday you claimed to be a true liberal and here you are promoting lies and deception.

True liberals don't lie like you just did.
So what's this evidence you have on Biden?

If you're not proudly lying for the glory of fascism, it should be easy for you to answer. Just understand that "well, a corrupt party hack in congress said he saw the evidence" is not actual evidence.

Oooh, sucks for you how that's all you've got, and that the whole world knows your masters are just making crazy stuff up, to deflect from DearLeader's criminality.

You know what to do now. Scream and deflect. After all, it's not like honesty is an option for you. The cult has ordered you to tell this lie, and you always obey.

So what's this evidence you have on Biden?

If you're not proudly lying for the glory of fascism, it should be easy for you to answer. Just understand that "well, a corrupt party hack in congress said he saw the evidence" is not actual evidence.

Oooh, sucks for you how that's all you've got, and that the whole world knows your masters are just making crazy stuff up, to deflect from DearLeader's criminality.

You know what to do now. Scream and deflect. After all, it's not like honesty is an option for you. The cult has ordered you to tell this lie, and you always obey.
You: 🦧

Forum List

Back