This 'they stole the election' BS was planned from the very beginning

The tactic was first initiated in 2016 but when Trump actually won they had to scrap it. Trump was crying rigged election a month before the election back then but when he won all that talk disappeared overnight. When polls showed he was heading for a defeat in 2020 they brushed it off and put it back in play...Key Takeaways From Trump's Effort to Overturn the Election
Thats why I was so stunned they fell for it this time.

The tactic was first initiated in 2016 but when Trump actually won they had to scrap it. Trump was crying rigged election a month before the election back then but when he won all that talk disappeared overnight. When polls showed he was heading for a defeat in 2020 they brushed it off and put it back in play...Key Takeaways From Trump's Effort to Overturn the Election
4o5ksk.jpg

We watched it happen live and on subsequent videos...dummy....
Watched what live??..Trump losing a fair election.
Ballots being counted unwatched by GOP poll watchers...counts being halted in 6 counties in 5 battleground states....until the machines could catch up with false Biden votes....

There were plenty of poll watchers both Republican and Democrat.. and When they were counting the votes both Democrats and Republicans were observers. You've been duped by a very, very stupid man.
Be careful. Rambunctious even donated to his stop the steal scam 3 times and willing to do more like signing over his home for Dump.

The reason the steal was undetected is because there was no steal.

Dear Hapless: If the steal had gone undetected, we wouldn't be having this conversation! :uhh:

The only reason why it remains unproven is only because every democrat, every media, every court has run from trying the evidence in open forum! But I suspect that is JUST what Trump is planning at this "impeachment."
Why did the Dump appointed judges run from the invisible evidence?

Dear Hapless: If the steal had gone undetected, we wouldn't be having this conversation! :uhh:

The only reason why it remains unproven is only because every democrat, every media, every court has run from trying the evidence in open forum! But I suspect that is JUST what Trump is planning at this "impeachment."
We are having this conversation because there are bogus allegations of a non-existent steal. Anyone can make allegations of a steal.

The only people I can see who attempted to perpetuate a steal were Trumpers who promulgated lies of election fraud, and when that failed went to the Courts, and when that failed went to the State legislatures and when that failed talked about martial law and then sacked the Capitol Building.

It is clear who the culpable parties are and their leader resides in Mar-a-lago.

Last edited:

We are having this conversation because there are bogus allegations of a non-existent steal. Anyone can make allegations of a steal.

The only people I can see who attempted to perpetuate a steal were Trumpers who promulgated lies of election fraud, and when that failed went to the Courts, and when that failed went to the State legislatures and when that failed talked about martial law and then sacked the Capitol Building.

It is clear who the culpable parties are and there whose leader resides in Mar-a-lago.
You forgot about the 5 republicans they caught in 2 different states that voted multiple times for Dump.

The Courts didn't see it that way.

There was massive fraud.

Should have been easy to bring the evidence of this massive fraud to the Courts. Why didn't they?

Hillary stole that plan and then you people burned, looted, killed, and rioted for 4 years over it. Remember?

Hillary? Oh for fucssake why didn't you say so. Everybody knows that if mega mastermind criminal Hillary is involved there is no way in hell you'll ever catch her. I mean, you guys have been trying for 3 decades to get the goods on her and still got zip, zero, nada, to convict her with. What make you simps think you can catch her now? Give it up. Look towards 2022.

#stopthesqueal#

There was massive fraud.

Should have been easy to bring the evidence of this massive fraud to the Courts. Why didn't they?

Hillary stole that plan and then you people burned, looted, killed, and rioted for 4 years over it. Remember?

Hillary? Oh for fucssake why didn't you say so. Everybody knows that if mega mastermind criminal Hillary is involved there is no way in hell you'll ever catch her. I mean, you guys have been trying for 3 decades to get the goods on her and still got zip, zero, nada, to convict her with. What make you simps think you can catch her now? Give it up. Look towards 2022.

#stopthesqueal#
Next thing you know they will be claiming Big Foot rigged the election for Biden. No way youre going to get him in court to testify.

So you are accusing the evidence of being bogus! How do you know? What is your evidence or proof? Why won't you reveal it? Is it a secret? Anyone can say they are bogus when they have never been allowed TESTED in an open courtroom. Shall I put up all of the evidence one by one and you SHOW how each are bogus? IE, cannot be true.

Without proven either way, Trump's evidence is only as bogus as Biden's election.

I wouldn't play poker with a person who claimed having the winning hand who refused to SHOW his hand to me, much less pick a president that way. Trump has OFFERED to give the evidence freely, funny that no democrat is willing to try it, while calling it all "baseless." That ALONE is proof of the fraud, because if you could openly BLAST Trump's evidence to pieces, you would do it with zeal so you could plaster it as embarrassing front page news for all the world to see!

There was massive fraud.

#stopthesqueal#
Next thing you know they will be claiming Big Foot rigged the election for Biden. No way youre going to get him in court to testify.polo

Well people were talking about how many big foot prints were around some of the polling places, like in Detroit, Philly....lots of people talking about it.

So you are accusing the evidence of being bogus! How do you know? What is your evidence or proof? Why won't you reveal it? Is it a secret? Anyone can say they are bogus when they have never been allowed TESTED in an open courtroom. Shall I put up all of the evidence one by one and you SHOW how each are bogus? IE, cannot be true.

Without proven either way, Trump's evidence is only as bogus as Biden's election.

I wouldn't play poker with a person who claimed having the winning hand who refused to SHOW his hand to me, much less pick a president that way. Trump has OFFERED to give the evidence freely, funny that no democrat is willing to try it, while calling it all "baseless." That ALONE is proof of the fraud, because if you could openly BLAST Trump's evidence to pieces, you would do it with zeal so you could plaster it as embarrassing front page news for all the world to see!

If they had any real evidence it needed to be produced in a court in accordance to the State election law where the election was held.

Stop the Squeal, you're killing Americans!

Trump lost. Why are you so obsessed with the man? Move on.

If they had any real evidence it needed to be produced in a court in accordance to the State election law where the election was held.

Stop the Squeal, you're killing Americans!
The courts did not allow that. Stop the lying. There was massive fraud.

It was. There is no law in any one court for trying evidence of a national election stolen by massive organized effort on a multi-state level, fuckhead. The courts DODGED the issue on procedural grounds because they did not want to get in the middle of an election dispute and be accused of picking the president, preferring to protect the ELECTION itself rather than the outcome figuring elections are only for four years and it was better left a LEGISLATIVE matter for the Congress to resolve between now and then for the next time!

Problem is, IT NEVER IS, and it has been up for resolution for over fifteen years. Instead, this election was a Who's Who of everything one could do to corrupt and make available cheating as much as possible!

The Dummies who responded to your post, present company not included, were trying to rewrite history. Common tactic by right wing morons.

Joe Biden is not the president....the election was fraudulent....

Recall Pelosi about two weeks prior to the 2020 election boldly telling people not to worry if Trump was winning on election night; that Biden would be sworn in. She knew all about the plans to steal the election as it worked out exactly that way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back