This Slavery CRAP Really Needs To End!

what about the 400 year head start touted by you whiners on this board?

As I stated before, YOU ARE A LIAR,
SqueezeFAIRY.

. Find ONE Post where I personally ever srared ANYTHING about a "400 year head srart".

Happy hunting. There are none.

link to my lies, racist

SqueezeFAIRY.

. Find ONE Post where I personally ever srared ANYTHING about a "400 year head srart".

link to my lies, racist

SqueezeFAIRY.

. Find ONE Post where I personally ever srared ANYTHING about a "400 year head start".

link to my lies, racist

No link needed stupid. You stating that I said "you had a 400 year head start" is a lie and you know it.
The funny little monkey cant figure out I am the one that has always spoken of a 400 year head start for whites.

well, that shoots down Carla canyon's theory doesn't it :badgrin:

It proves you're a liar, dumbass.

SqueezeFAIRY.

link to my lies, racist
SqueezeFAIRY.

link to my lies, racist

SqueezeFAIRY.

. Find ONE Post where I personally ever srared ANYTHING about a "400 year head start".

link to my lies, racist

No link needed stupid. You stating that I said "you had a 400 year head start" is a lie and you know it.
The funny little monkey cant figure out I am the one that has always spoken of a 400 year head start for whites.

link to my lies

2nd request

link to my lies, racist
link to my lies, racist

link to my lies, racist

link to my lies

2nd request

Read what you claim I posted. You will find your request there. I never stated thst "you had a 400 year head start".

So either prove I said that, or STFU and quit.asking for a link to something that you already know you said.

link to my lies

2nd request

Read what you claim I posted. You will find your request there. I never stated thst "you had a 400 year head start".

So either prove I said that, or STFU and quit.asking for a link to something that you already know you said.

I did not accuse you directly, but by implication. You are still a whiner and hitching your wagon to the likes of asslicker says more about you then it does about me.

link to my lies

2nd request

I did not accuse you directly, but by implication. You are still a whiner and hitching your wagon to the likes of asslicker says more about you then it does about me.

Your logic is warped, SqueezeFAIRY. And you are a patholigical liar like I said. Either I made the statement that you claim I did, or I did not.

As far as Asclepias goes, we are individuals, but happen to agree on some things and think differently on others. By bringing him into this, all you are doing is backpedaling and deflecting.

Now. Back to your habitual lying. Your next burden of proof is to re post anything I have posted that even resembles "whining". For example, you claim that black people are always whining about "mean ol whitey".

Prove where I have made any statement like that......besides a few white friends and former business associates, so called "whitey" hardly ever is even a miniscule factor in my life day to day......except when I come here to be entertained by "RAW" azz klowns like you. Put up or STFU.

Last edited:
Tired of it, just tired of it. "Blame the white man". Color had NOTHING to do with slavery when it started NOTHING. "Well they brought us here as slaves you know" is the first line of LIES {read crap} that comes out of a black racists mouth.

And it is crap folks, TOTAL crap. WHITE slaves were shipped into America TWO HUNDRED years BEFORE blacks. But the black racists and the democrat racists do NOT want you to know it. It does not fit THEIR agenda.

The white man was no more in control of slavery then the black man. Government was and is the birthplace of slavery not by color or gender but by greed and control. If you are of Irish/English or German descent YOUR family was more then likely SLAVES.

Do NOT let the RACIST democrats tell you otherwise. They HAVE lied to you and will keep it up if you let them. Got a short video here and then "Fury" may TRY and educate these racist democrats here on TRUTH in history NOT that phony crap they have been laying on for years.

Democrat RACIST history has a documented recorded past. Teach it!

i know that slavery has been around since the beginning of time, but it has been wrong though the ages regardless of the color or ethnicity of those enslaved. in the relatively recent history of this country, we simply can't ignore the impact our history with slavery has had on our society at large today.

for me, it' all about looking squarely at the problems we have today in our society, especially in regard to race and look for common solutions to those problems for the betterment of all americans. to disregard slavery completely would close the minds of those impacted by it the most and make it virtually impossible to build a common solution in which we are all working together.

there is no doubt in my mind that there are family's today enslaved to the well meaning welfare programs of our country, who are descendents of those who were once slaves to other men. we can't pretend that the trauma of there family history in this country does not play into their current enslavement.

the question is, how do we reach the children growing up in that cycle of dependence, and break the chains?

for me, i truly believe the answer is education - so how can we help kids in that environment to realize that their own mind is fully capable of pulling them out of the welfare line?

i was fortunate enough to have a guidance counselor when i was in school who helped me to learn to dream big and to devote myself to getting an education to make those dreams come true. somehow we have got to find a way to reach those kids - but we can't do that if we start off with the premise that slavery was not a devastating part of their family history (we have to go in with our eyes and minds wide open because a kid needs to know and understand the truth).

So are you saying Jews piss and moan about the holocaust then? If thats your definition of stating the facts you have my permission to call it pissing and moaning. Your opinion is pretty worthless anyway.
They don't use it as an excuse to perform lower than EVERY other group in the nation in every single category. Of course they don't need an excuse for being so pitiful because, they do quite well. Imagine that, they are exterminated by the millions not that long ago, yet they can still be more successful than the black community. That must be really embarrassing for you.

So are you saying Jews piss and moan about the holocaust then? If thats your definition of stating the facts you have my permission to call it pissing and moaning. Your opinion is pretty worthless anyway.
They don't use it as an excuse to perform lower than EVERY other group in the nation in every single category. Of course they don't need an excuse for being so pitiful because, they do quite well. Imagine that, they are exterminated by the millions not that long ago, yet they can still be more successful than the black community. That must be really embarrassing for you.
Not really. They still had their foundation intact. They had their religion intact along with their history. Then to top it all off they had other white people strong arm a country for them and give them money until they got on thier feet. It must be embarrassing for you to know the example you used in your comparison received the ultimate welfare. What an idiot you are. :laugh:

Not really. They still had their foundation intact. They had their religion intact along with their history. Then to top it all off they had other white people strong arm a country for them and give them money until they got on thier feet. It must be embarrassing for you to know the example you used in your comparison received the ultimate welfare. What an idiot you are. :laugh:
Yeah, nice try, but no one is buying that horse shit.

I heard some guy on the news who said the Jewish people for passover talk about when they were slaves. So its really funny that people only want blacks to forget slavery.

Oh btw, the Jews were slaves in Egypt.....4000 years ago. So cut the bullshit...according to my calculations blacks have another 3000 plus years to go

I heard some guy on the news who said the Jewish people for passover talk about when they were slaves. So its really funny that people only want blacks to forget slavery.

Oh btw, the Jews were slaves in Egypt.....4000 years ago. So cut the bullshit...according to my calculations blacks have another 3000 plus years to go
Then I guess it will be 3000 more years until you morons join the rest of the world as normal people. Until then, go ahead and whine while we ignore you.

Then I guess it will be 3000 more years until you morons join the rest of the world as normal people. Until then, go ahead and whine while we ignore you.

Why'd you guess that? The Jews are normal last time I checked

Yeah, nice try, but no one is buying that horse shit.
No one needs to buy any horseshit. The facts speak for themselves. Are you claiming Jewish people created the nation of Israel all by themselves after the Holocaust?

You cant ignore Black people. You wouldnt make it through life whining about your lack of achievement if you couldnt use Black people as your excuse.

Why'd you guess that? The Jews are normal last time I checked
Yes, they are quite normal indeed. They are productive members of our society and not a burdon at all. Thats because they have a positive culture that puts a lot of emphasis on raising their children responsibly.

You cant ignore Black people. You wouldnt make it through life whining about your lack of achievement if you couldnt use Black people as your excuse.
Nope, never happened. Feel free to quote the post you are referring to. If you are going to debate me, at least stick to the topic and not make shit up as you go along.

Nope, never happened. Feel free to quote the post you are referring to. If you are going to debate me, at least stick to the topic and not make shit up as you go along.
Dont need to quote a post. Your whining is well documented. I would never debate you. I dont debate monkeys. I watch them at the zoo sometimes though.

Godboy is so fair that he finds fault with both the Jews and Blacks for complaining about slavery.

Except the part about the Jews

Godboy is so fair that he finds fault with both the Jews and Blacks for complaining about slavery.

Except the part about the Jews
Ive known a lot of jews in my life time, but ive never heard one complain about slavery. Are fake arguments the only arguments you guys have? I guess lies are simply another pitiful aspect of your culture.

Forum List

Back