Al Sharpton?

1stRambo

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yo, why is he still walking around free? He owes the I.R.S. over 3 million dollars! Now if it was me or you, we would be in jail, and the key would be lost!!!

"GTP"
10933697_1534315076842008_771723595053658558_n.jpg

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Reaction score
Yo, why is he still walking around free? He owes the I.R.S. over 3 million dollars! Now if it was me or you, we would be in jail, and the key would be lost!!!

"GTP"View attachment 37105
How is he supposed to pay back 3 mil if he were in jail costing taxpayers even more money on top of that.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's hilarious to watch NaziCons rationalize how they're not racists.

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Reaction score
He's a reverend. Doesn't he get a religious tax break?

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Reaction score
It's interesting to see what people spend their money on.

Nutz

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why is it whenever a new punk ass racist pussy joins USMB they always post the same tired shit over and over again. I guess this little pussy thinks he is original. Here is a surprise, Pussy, you are spewing the same sophomoric racist nonsense the last new racist posted on USMB who posted the same pussy shit as the new member before him and so on and so on.

Can we at least get some original racists? Al Sharpton? Who gives a fuck about Al Sharpton? Only pussy racists who think their hate is some how original.

USMB has become Stormfront heavy...I wonder if they are advertising there.

aaronleland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I dislike Sharpton, but I don't care how much he owes the IRS. Screw the IRS.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
well if they can't put him in jail, how about some community service work! Maybe shoveling road kill off the roads in Manhattan and DC? for at least three years!!! that sounds fair, and it wont be illegal for passer-bys to insult the crap out of the bigot. No limit on black jokes either.(see if he likes it).

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
well if they can't put him in jail, how about some community service work! Maybe shoveling road kill off the roads in Manhattan and DC? for at least three years!!! that sounds fair, and it wont be illegal for passer-bys to insult the crap out of the bigot. No limit on black jokes either.(see if he likes it).
Did they make all the white people that owe millions of dollars in taxes do the same thing? If not you sound like an idiot.

OP
1stRambo

1stRambo

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yo, Al Sharpton is no different than these people, except a few are black?

1. Wesley Snipes
: You know him as Blade, but the IRS knows him as a tax evader that used various means to hide a lofty income. Snipes was found guilty on three counts of failing to file a federal income tax return, owing the government $17 million in back taxes plus penalties and interest. His attempt to pay off a portion of what he owed during his trial to avoid the slammer, failed and in 2008, Snipes was sentenced to three years in prison. He began serving his sentence in December 2010.

2. “Survivor” Richard Hatch: He survived the first season of Survivor, winning $1 million. But when it came time to paying his taxes, he stayed on the island and voted CBS off, claiming the network agreed to pay his taxes. In 2006, Hatch was found guilty of tax evasion and served part of a six-year prison sentence as a result. Then in March 2011, he returned for his third prison term for failing to file amended returns. Celebrity tax lesson: Don't “forget” to pay taxes on your income…especially before 51 million television viewers.

3. Heidi Fleiss: Known as the "Hollywood madam," Heidi Fleiss was sentenced in 1997 on tax evasion charges in connection with her high-profile prostitution ring. She served part of her seven-year sentence in prison and a halfway house. Her excuse? Apparently it's a bit challenging to pay legal taxes on illegal earnings.

4. Ja Rule (Jeffrey Atkins), amoderately successful rapper and actor, was charged with 3 counts of tax evasion for neglecting to pay his taxes from 2004 to 2006. He served 28 months in prison.

5. Lauryn Hill, a 90’s Grammy-winning singer, was convicted in May 2013 of failing to pay nearly $1 million in taxes. She served her sentence and was released on October 2013 from her three-month sentence at a federal prison in Connecticut. The singer was allegedly unable pay her taxes due to during a period of time when she was inactive as a musician.

6. Comedian Richard Pryor spent 10 days in jail in 1974 for not paying his taxes. During his trial he told the judge that he forgot to pay them.

7. Rock n roll legend Chuck Berry spent most of his time on tour in the 1970’s and was paid in cash for his performances. The IRS charged him with failure to pay taxes on those earnings (totaling $110,000) and he pled guilty in 1979. He was sentenced with 4 months in prison and 1,000 hours of community service, which he fulfilled by performing benefit concerts.

8. And million`s of Joe Blows Locked up!

9. Had to put this elites Democrat down, this is how they really talk when they are alone:

Famous real estate investor Leona Helmsley was convicted of tax fraud in 1992 for claiming $2.6 million in ineligible business expenses. She reportedly said, “We don’t pay taxes, only little people pay taxes”.

"GTP"

squeeze berry

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why is it whenever a new punk ass racist pussy joins USMB they always post the same tired shit over and over again. I guess this little pussy thinks he is original. Here is a surprise, Pussy, you are spewing the same sophomoric racist nonsense the last new racist posted on USMB who posted the same pussy shit as the new member before him and so on and so on.

Can we at least get some original racists? Al Sharpton? Who gives a fuck about Al Sharpton? Only pussy racists who think their hate is some how original.

be careful what you ask for

katsteve2012

Platinum Member
Staff member
Reaction score

"And that's a wrap sports fans".....^5

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List