This should frighten all Americans...

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
...but it won’t.

This statement from the Empire’s War Department is frightening. I can only imagine what the rest of the world thinks.

The Empire has gone rogue.

War Again on the Front Burner
The nonsensical statement below from the Pentagon announcing that the US government has committed an act of war against Iran should frighten everyone:

“At the direction of the president, the US military has taken decisive defensive action to protect US personnel abroad by killing Qasem Soleimani, the head of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Quds Force, a US-designated Foreign Terrorist Organization.”

“This strike was aimed at deterring future Iranian attack plans.”

“The United States will continue to take all necessary action to protect our people and our interests wherever they are around the world.”

Murdering a high-ranking official of a government is an act of war. It is impossible for an act of war to protect US personnel abroad.
0War Again on the Front Burner - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

It frightens us. There is no safe path out of this nonsense other than Trump and the Ayatollahs showing restraint and leadership.

...but it won’t.

This statement from the Empire’s War Department is frightening. I can only imagine what the rest of the world thinks.

The nonsensical statement below from the Pentagon announcing that the US government has committed an act of war against Iran should frighten everyone:

“At the direction of the president, the US military has taken decisive defensive action to protect US personnel abroad by killing Qasem Soleimani, the head of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Quds Force, a US-designated Foreign Terrorist Organization.”

“The United States will continue to take all necessary action to protect our people and our interests wherever they are around the world.”

Murdering a high-ranking official of a government is an act of war. It is impossible for an act of war to protect US personnel abroad.

So IF it is true that Iran has been attacking oil tankers and blowing up oil fields and attacking US embassies, etc., what should be done?

You are President, you make the call.

...but it won’t.

So IF it is true that Iran has been attacking oil tankers and blowing up oil fields and attacking US embassies, etc., what should be done?

None of what you state is true. Why must you pose a straw man argument, to go to war?

safe_image.php

...but it won’t.

Maybe sit down and sort it out ?

The Iranian threats of revenge should only be feared if you believe that they have not already been fucking with us to the greatest extent possible.

Otherwise, it is the equivalent of a sports opponent saying, "Next time, we will REALLY try to beat you!"

Pretty much meaningless.

We spend close to a trillion dollars a year on our military. You gonna tell me that with that kind of firepower we couldn't put an end to Iran in a very short period?

The Iranian threats of revenge should only be feared if you believe that they have not already been fucking with us to the greatest extent possible.

Otherwise, it is the equivalent of a sports opponent saying, "Next time, we will REALLY try to beat you!"

Pretty much meaningless.
Could you cite these actions by Iran that you consider “fucking with us to the greatest extent possible?”

It frightens us. There is no safe path out of this nonsense other than Trump and the Ayatollahs showing restraint and leadership.

Ummm, ummm, ummm, and if only I could wake with Ana De Armas and she stay thirty forever...

So seeing that is unlikely mean it will not happen with Trump and the Iranian High off Allah fumes council...

Just imagine if Pence become President and you have two religious nutters wanting war!?!

We spend close to a trillion dollars a year on our military. You gonna tell me that with that kind of firepower we couldn't put an end to Iran in a very short period?

It depends on if we're just going to blow up government buildings or try to occupy their nation. The former is easy; the latter would be more of a nightmare than Iraq and Afghanistan combined.

Yes every nation on Earth is aware of the enormous power of the US military. They also are aware that those who lead the US military are psychopaths. It is concerning. I wonder if we will get out alive.

They also are aware that those who lead the US military are psychopaths.

If that was the case, the Middle East would have ceased to exist a long time ago.

I think our military and our leaders have shown excessive restraint in dealing with those people.

When has Iran ever shown restraint?
LOL. You really mine when has the Empire ever shown restraint, right?

Are you fucking kidding?
We've let Iran get away with murder....literally.
LOL. You need to stop consuming government controlled media.

When has Iran ever shown restraint?
LOL. You really mine when has the Empire ever shown restraint, right?

Are you fucking kidding?
We've let Iran get away with murder....literally.
LOL. You need to stop consuming government controlled media.

So your left wing buddies in media are lying?

Forum List

Back