This Seems A Bit Wrong, Right?

Stop calling people animals.

Now answer my question: Is there no possibility that people on their front porches could impede the Guard's progress with fireworks, bricks or a gun? Is that why the order?

"stop calling people animals."

Those are your words, not mine.

To answer your question, no... people have right to be at their own properties, and chances they will throw bricks at the guards are slim to none. Why would anyone risk having their property destroyed?

NO

Those are YOUR words.

You're defending guards that are shooting "animals" at their porches.

Try again... This is the original image. It's not that hard to trace it back. I was referring to her own words.

View attachment 343477

Do you want to reconsider?
And I didn't call anyone a c*nt in that exchange, either. You are a dishonest and barely literate individual and there is no way I'm wasting anymore time on ya.
Gonna be honest and I usually don't agree with old lady, but as my wife and I watched Purge TV last night 40 miles north in peace and quite, we actually chuckled when we saw the footage. She did 8 years in the Army in her 20's and the first thing she said to me was, " They were told three FUCKING times!!!!".
My ass would have been inside as that force was coming down the street. Common sense. Peek outside after they pass. Daytime is normal here and folks better just chill another night. If the burning, and looting stops, the Guard will leave.

Stop calling people animals.

Now answer my question: Is there no possibility that people on their front porches could impede the Guard's progress with fireworks, bricks or a gun? Is that why the order?

"stop calling people animals."

Those are your words, not mine.

To answer your question, no... people have right to be at their own properties, and chances they will throw bricks at the guards are slim to none. Why would anyone risk having their property destroyed?

NO

Those are YOUR words.

You're defending guards that are shooting "animals" at their porches.

Try again... This is the original image. It's not that hard to trace it back. I was referring to her own words.

View attachment 343477

Do you want to reconsider?
And I didn't call anyone a c*nt in that exchange, either. You are a dishonest and barely literate individual and there is no way I'm wasting anymore time on ya.
Gonna be honest and I usually don't agree with old lady, but as my wife and I watched Purge TV last night 40 miles north in peace and quite, we actually chuckled when we saw the footage. She did 8 years in the Army in her 20's and the first thing she said to me was, " They were told three FUCKING times!!!!".
My ass would have been inside as that force was coming down the street. Common sense. Peek outside after they pass. Daytime is normal here and folks better just chill another night. If the burning, and looting stops, the Guard will leave.

We have many RW nutbags who are very ripe for authoritarian picking.

What about "get inside" was not understood?
Under what authority do they have to order citizens about on their own property let alone to open fire on citizens going about their lawful business?

That scene was straight out of Nazi Germany or Stalingrad.

Under the currently law, they aren't allowed to be outside their homes after a certain time. If you disagree with that law, don't blame the officers, blame the politicians who passed it.
I will properly blame any officer, soldier, or anyone else, who improperly opens fire on an unarmed civilian standing on their front porch. The order cannot and does not extend to private property. I hope they find out who was in command of that and charge him.

You're an idiot.

What about "get inside" was not understood?
Under what authority do they have to order citizens about on their own property let alone to open fire on citizens going about their lawful business?

That scene was straight out of Nazi Germany or Stalingrad.

Authority or not, if they are aiming at you, best to go inside unless you're prepared for a firefight.
So, this is how we defend liberty now. Meekly going inside.

Common sense and logic are how I defend liberty. Many people possess none of that, and end up meat.
The way things get changed in this country is an injustice like this is exposed, and we rally to correct it. No need to take up arms, but when the opposition to allowing this kind of destruction to liberty becomes great enough, change occurs.

We should NEVER say that is it okay to back down to tyrants.

Then why are you here whining? Aren't you supposed to be out there 'Fightin' Da Man N Stuff', being a 'Hero'? You're a typical spoiled brat, read a lot of libertoon rubbish while lacking anything remotely resembling common sense. Go smoke another joint and get out there letting Da Man know you're in town and you mean business, buddy!

Should the national guard be permitted to fire rounds at people who are hanging out on their front porch like this?

Sometimes, yes.

Be honest.

If the people on that Porch were wearing MAGA hats, would you be accepting this act?

I don’t think you would.
Why would I give a shit what they were wearing?

You didn’t want to answer honestly. I get it.

Stop being an asshole. No one cares what they were wearing, The National Guard wanted people in their houses for their own protection, Let's not get any more dumbed down for a while, OK?

Should the national guard be permitted to fire rounds at people who are hanging out on their front porch like this?

Sometimes, yes.

Be honest.

If the people on that Porch were wearing MAGA hats, would you be accepting this act?

I don’t think you would.

Stop being an asshole. No one cares what they were wearing, The National Guard wanted people in their houses for their own protection, Let's not get any more dumbed down for a while, OK?

You know as well as I do that if a group of Proud Boys were on their porch and the Nat Guard opened fire on them like that you’d be defending their right to return fire and screaming about Deep State tyranny.

Stop being dishonest on an anonymous forum. It’s dumb.

Here we go...rubber bullets and tear gas flying...

Some popcorn and another episode of Purge Live TV from my peaceful area way out in the Twin Cities exurbs.
:popcorn:

Really glad not to live in the liberal shithole Twin Cities.

Nope.

Aaaaand westwall wins the thread.
party.gif

Sometimes, yes.

Be honest.

I don’t think you would.

You know as well as I do that if a group of Proud Boys were on their porch and the Nat Guard opened fire on them like that you’d be defending their right to return fire and screaming about Deep State tyranny.

Stop being dishonest on an anonymous forum. It’s dumb.
Quit being a presumptuous prick on an anonymous forum.

Forum List

Back