This Seems A Bit Wrong, Right?

That is fucking ridiculous.

These people were not on the streets they were not causing any disturbance.

This is going to fucking far
They srent allowed to be on their porch. Furthermore, they ignored repeated commands to go inside.

Yep, they dsserved to be shot by a paint ball.

The only people who believe that are fucking Nazis

They srent allowed to be on their porch. Furthermore, they ignored repeated commands to go inside.

Those were white people that got hit with paint balls. What does Nazism have to do with this?

Those were white people that got hit with paint balls. What does Nazism have to do with this?

The Nazis killed plenty of White people.

Or didn't you know that?

The Nazis killed plenty of White people.

Or didn't you know that?
But are you following a Prog agenda that will bring that in? They will turn on you. I believe in freedom but we have two choices. And all of the social justice in the last 55 years plus voting for payouts has removed unalienable rights. We actually have gotten dumber.

Should the national guard be permitted to fire rounds at people who are hanging out on their front porch like this?

Who gave them authority to do that?

We did not. They gave themselves that authority without asking us at all.

Someone had to clean after the joggers.

Regardless, there is no reason to shoot at people at their own property.

I didn't watch the video, maybe there is maybe there isn't. There is no reason to loot a store either, yet it happens. It advisable to adapt to the situation than scream about fairness. Nature is not fair.

What about "get inside" was not understood?
To me, a write up of some form or and arrest would've been sufficient. Firing anything should only be a last resort.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
From the looks of it, the NG had a purpose. They weren't just headed to the nearest Dunkin Donuts. They weren't in a position to stop and write a ticket to gawkers. They told everyone to get inside more than once, loud and clear. The rubber bullet didn't hurt her. Disobeying a reasonable order from the Guard while they are doing their job is pure and simple PITA.

Should the national guard be permitted to fire rounds at people who are hanging out on their front porch like this?

You people are unbelievable. You've been foaming at the mouth to shoot these "animals," yet you don't want to follow their orders when they arrive to get these "animals" under control.

I'd like to hear from LoneLaugher on this. Is there no possibility that people on their front porches could impede the Guard's progress with fireworks, bricks or a gun? Is there no possibility that they were chasing rioters out of that neighborhood, and that rioters could easily cause a confrontation that would put those porch gawkers in danger?

You people are unbelievable. You've been foaming at the mouth to shoot these "animals," yet you don't want to follow their orders when they arrive to get these "animals" under control.

I'd like to hear from LoneLaugher on this. Is there no possibility that people on their front porches could impede the Guard's progress with fireworks, bricks or a gun? Is there no possibility that they were chasing rioters out of that neighborhood, and that rioters could easily cause a confrontation that would put those porch gawkers in danger?

You want to hear from me on this?

OK.

That was completely unwarranted. That was a residential street with zero unrest ongoing. People were on their own property and were doing absolutely
nothing to illicit that response from members of the National Guard. It is 100% bullshit.

Those people are not animals. The person who barked out "light em' up!" and the soldier who turned his weapon on
innocent American citizens/residents both need to be held accountable. Period.

As for you....once again you show us all that you struggle when it comes to matters like this.

To me, a write up of some form or and arrest would've been sufficient. Firing anything should only be a last resort.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
From the looks of it, the NG had a purpose. They weren't just headed to the nearest Dunkin Donuts. They weren't in a position to stop and write a ticket to gawkers. They told everyone to get inside more than once, loud and clear. The rubber bullet didn't hurt her. Disobeying a reasonable order from the Guard while they are doing their job is pure and simple PITA.

"reasonable order"

LOL

What's reasonable with shooting at people being on their own property?

OK.

That was completely unwarranted. That was a residential street with zero unrest ongoing. People were on their own property and were doing absolutely
nothing to illicit that response from members of the National Guard. It is 100% bullshit.

Those people are not animals. The person who barked out "light em' up!" and the soldier who turned his weapon on

As for you....once again you show us all that you struggle when it comes to matters like this.

Thanks for answering.

How do you know there was zero unrest in that neighborhood? That something wasn't happening a couple blocks up and they were securing the area? Maybe I've missed additional information you have on the subject other than the video?

And I didn't make it personal with you; I'd appreciate you not making it personal with me.

Are you saying that people burning the businesses, and rioting on streets are equal to people standing at their porches?

Oh wait, those rioters are actually peaceful protesters, and people on their properties are animals. I got it.

Are you saying that people burning the businesses, and rioting on streets are equal to people standing at their porches?

Oh wait, those rioters are actually peaceful protesters, and people on their properties are animals. I got it.

Stop putting lies in my mouth. I can't help it if you can't read and I don't notice you answering my questions.

Under what authority do they have to order citizens about on their own property let alone to open fire on citizens going about their lawful business?

That scene was straight out of Nazi Germany or Stalingrad.

Authority or not, if they are aiming at you, best to go inside unless you're prepared for a firefight.
So, this is how we defend liberty now. Meekly going inside.
These are the same people that say fighting a cop for your life is resisting arrest but cheer white racists that show up at government buildings with weapons.

Stop putting lies in my mouth. I can't help it if you can't read and I don't notice you answering my questions.

He is a weak sad limp dick of a debater. Thats his tactic when he cant hold his own.

OK.

Thanks for answering.

How do you know there was zero unrest in that neighborhood? That something wasn't happening a couple blocks up and they were securing the area? Maybe I've missed additional information you have on the subject other than the video?

And I didn't make it personal with you; I'd appreciate you not making it personal with me.

When you suggest that the military has the right to fire projectiles at American citizens who pose no threat
to them whatsoever, I take it personally. That is the kind of brilliance that got us where we are.

Forum List

Back