This question is for the LADIES only about how long it takes you to get ready to leave out for work

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I have a female friend who told me it only takes her 30 mins to get ready for work. When it comes to hair and getting dressed and shower. How the hell can a grown woman leave out the house 29 mins after she wake up? LOL It takes me about an hour.

I have a female friend who told me it only takes her 30 mins to get ready for work. When it comes to hair and getting dressed and shower. How the hell can a grown woman leave out the house 29 mins after she wake up? LOL It takes me about an hour.
I am a man and it takes me fifteen minutes and my ass is in the car and gone!

What the hell do you have to do that take you an whole hour?

Men like you always end up single or at gay bars in their later age!

I am a man and it takes me fifteen minutes and my ass is in the car and gone!

What the hell do you have to do that take you an whole hour?

Men like you always end up single or at gay bars in their later age!
so when you wake up you dont need 10 mins to get yourself together? How the fick are you leaving in 15 mins

If I ever made plans with my sister, I would have to tell her we had to be there at noon, when we didn't need to be there until 3pm. Because thats what she does.

She says it only takes her a few minutes to get ready..........NOT ON THIS PLANET!!!

Depending on the situation and how she's gonna dress, will depend on how many hours you will need to add to the time you need to be where you are going.

Soooooo, It takes you an hour to shower, do your hair and put on your makeup?
10 mins for hair, 10 mins shower, 5 mins for getting dressed, 5 mins for getting my lunch together, 10 mins for shitting, 10 mins to wake up after alarm goes off

10 mins for hair, 10 mins shower, 5 mins for getting dressed, 5 mins for getting my lunch together, 10 mins for shitting, 10 mins to wake up after alarm goes off
What no time for makeup? You don't put it on while you're driving do ya? :eek:

I don't have an Ebonics translator on my computer you ignorant mother fucker

Grown women is leaving the house 29 mins after she wakes up which sounds weird
Ever look in your back mirror and see some dumb bitch putting on all her makeup and style her hair in 2 light changes? Yeah 29 min is a long time

Sounds like she's probably leaving a lot of stuff out that many might include in getting ready, like taking care of pets, making bed, drinking morning coffee...

Sounds like she's probably leaving a lot of stuff out that many might include in getting ready, like taking care of pets, making bed, drinking morning coffee...
first of all it takes about 5 mins to fully wake up and she is in a car in 15 mins and fully dressed? lol

Because I shower the night before and have never had any interest in make up or having a special hair style done on my head, it only takes me a few minutes to be ready for work.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

so when you wake up you dont need 10 mins to get yourself together? How the fick are you leaving in 15 mins
I get up IMMEDIATELY when my alarm goes off and let my dog out. While he's out I take a 3 minute WAKE UP SHOWER (don't need anymore than that if you don't goto bed dirty like a pig). Let the dog in, brush my teeth, make the bed, out the door.

There's a reason you're still single "pretty boi"

Because I shower the night before and have never had any interest in make up or having a special hair style done on my head, it only takes me a few minutes to be ready for work.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I hope not 15 mins

I get up IMMEDIATELY when my alarm goes off and let my dog out. While he's out I take a 3 minute WAKE UP SHOWER (don't need anymore than that if you don't goto bed dirty like a pig). Let the dog in, brush my teeth, make the bed, out the door.

There's a reason you're still single "pretty boi"
I have a lot of hair and it takes 5 mins

Forum List

Back