Im invited to St.Archangel celebration at relatives in Germany

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
They are serbian-orthodox Roma, and in serbian-orthodoxy there is slava, that means celebration. Eatch family celebrates one Saint at the Saint Day. Theirs is St.Archangel Michael. As Gypsy they throw wild big parties, I look forward. I hope my mum wont betray me, because it is 6-7 hours with train and my mum isnt that fit, I would need to go with train from upper austria to Stuttgart, then from Stuttgart to Karlsruhe. I would ride the train on saturday, and the celebration would be on Sunday. I guess there will be lots of food, and maybe there is a single girl for me I can dance with and get to know. I hope so, as they have lots of friends, and family.

They are serbian-orthodox Roma, and in serbian-orthodoxy there is slava, that means celebration. Eatch family celebrates one Saint at the Saint Day. Theirs is St.Archangel Michael. As Gypsy they throw wild big parties, I look forward. I hope my mum wont betray me, because it is 6-7 hours with train and my mum isnt that fit, I would need to go with train from upper austria to Stuttgart, then from Stuttgart to Karlsruhe. I would ride the train on saturday, and the celebration would be on Sunday. I guess there will be lots of food, and maybe there is a single girl for me I can dance with and get to know. I hope so, as they have lots of friends, and family.
Saint Michaael is the Patron Saint of Germany.

, I would need to go with train from upper austria to Stuttgart, then from Stuttgart to Karlsruhe.
Memories . My mothers family are from Bretten nach Karlsruhe . They did not like the Roma and would stick a pitchfork up your backside .In the good old days when pitchforking was a splendid sport , rofl.

Forum List

Back