This Mother's Day, Remember; Stepmoms Aren't Real Mothers

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"MOTHER’S DAY IS just around the corner, and Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) would like stepmoms to know that, no, that doesn’t count as motherhood. In a hearing for the House Oversight and Accountability Subcommittee on Select Coronavirus Crisis on school closures - the Georgia congresswoman attacked the American Federation of Teachers President Randi Weingarten for not being “a biological mother.” Other members of the committee raised objections to Greene’s treatment of Weingarten. “That was not just cruel, personal attacks to Mrs. Weingarten,” said Rep. Raul Ruiz M.D. (D-Ca.), “it is reflective of the cruel, personal attacks to any adoptive mother or father who loves their children … who love them dearly and see them as their own.”

First of all, it isn't a cruel attack, it is the truth and we see the truth hurts these fake moms. Whoever this Weingarten broad is, she is a dyke...so just because she married some other dyke who has a kid; doesn't make her a real mom. Until you a woman has pushed a baby out of her vagina, she will not and should not ever be called a real mom. This broad would have never tried to pass herself off as a mother years ago, because she would have stayed in the closet -- the minute we allowed dykes and fags to get married and be around children, we opened ourselves up to all of the crap that has followed with it...

What has happened since we allowed fags to be legal? Pedophile trannies on the cans of our favorite beer, drag queens giving toddlers lap dances before raping them after the show, just outright mayhem...and all could have been stopped if we had just kept homosexuality illegal....but at least some good Conservatives are starting to fight back....this mothers day, if you know any stepmoms who are trying to celebrate that day by calling themselves a mom; attack them....make sure they never say that again...

"MOTHER’S DAY IS just around the corner, and Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) would like stepmoms to know that, no, that doesn’t count as motherhood. In a hearing for the House Oversight and Accountability Subcommittee on Select Coronavirus Crisis on school closures - the Georgia congresswoman attacked the American Federation of Teachers President Randi Weingarten for not being “a biological mother.” Other members of the committee raised objections to Greene’s treatment of Weingarten. “That was not just cruel, personal attacks to Mrs. Weingarten,” said Rep. Raul Ruiz M.D. (D-Ca.), “it is reflective of the cruel, personal attacks to any adoptive mother or father who loves their children … who love them dearly and see them as their own.”

First of all, it isn't a cruel attack, it is the truth and we see the truth hurts these fake moms. Whoever this Weingarten broad is, she is a dyke...so just because she married some other dyke who has a kid; doesn't make her a real mom. Until you a woman has pushed a baby out of her vagina, she will not and should not ever be called a real mom. This broad would have never tried to pass herself off as a mother years ago, because she would have stayed in the closet -- the minute we allowed dykes and fags to get married and be around children, we opened ourselves up to all of the crap that has followed with it...

What has happened since we allowed fags to be legal? Pedophile trannies on the cans of our favorite beer, drag queens giving toddlers lap dances before raping them after the show, just outright mayhem...and all could have been stopped if we had just kept homosexuality illegal....but at least some good Conservatives are starting to fight back....this mothers day, if you know any stepmoms who are trying to celebrate that day by calling themselves a mom; attack them....make sure they never say that again...

You can't even define what a woman is. Don't confuse yourself trying to figure out motherhood.

What devil incarnate from hell made that woman a stepmom?.....

WHO In Hell would marry her. CERTAINLY not SATAN!! LOLOL

It is a rare man or woman who is a good step father or step mother respectively.

A Weingarten should use the name Shvigger for Mother in Law and on a charitable day, Ema , for mother .
Keep, Mother , as Old English in flavour and more recent history .Or even Proto German if you wish to be pedantic

I don't know anything about the woman in question.

But anyone who thinks step-parents aren't "real" parents is an idiot. Yeah, I know you can find bad examples of step-parents. But, for the most part, they are MORE real, not less. They became parents because they chose to do so, not because a condom broke. I am a step-father. But I never called her my step-daughter. She is my daughter. I divorced her mother, but she is still my daughter. And I am "Dad" or "Daddy".

Weingarten is an evil bitch!! Hopefully history will look back at her and document the damage she did to every public school student!! We will likely be paying for her evilness for years to come! I would spit in her face if I ever had the opportunity to do so!

OIP.MXEWrqns4Nf1FZzDjm9qFAHaD5

Greene is just stirring the swill. Like Progs do.

MTG is right. How dare this stepmother insinuate that the child may have grown in her heart rather than under it!

Obviously, some people have not stopped to think about those who may only have stepparents or other family members instead of biological parents. I have two cousins who lost their dad to cancer. Was their mom in the picture still? No. She either left them before or after their dad's health decline. I am not sure because I wasn't even born yet at the time, but my two cousins had to go and stay with other family members after their dad went on.

God bless you and my family always!!!

Holly

Its time that the GOP grew a spine and started outlawing this type of abusive relationship. Maybe MTG is riding to the rescue ?

I don't know anything about the woman in question.

But anyone who thinks step-parents aren't "real" parents is an idiot. Yeah, I know you can find bad examples of step-parents. But, for the most part, they are MORE real, not less. They became parents because they chose to do so, not because a condom broke. I am a step-father. But I never called her my step-daughter. She is my daughter. I divorced her mother, but she is still my daughter. And I am "Dad" or "Daddy".
:cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:

Here here.

Forum List

Back