This Morning, Racists Burned a 7th Black Church Near Ferguson

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Black churches are the total opposite of the southern cracker type churches

This recent string of arsons is the second wave of black church burnings this year. The first occurred this past summer, after arsonists targeted at least six black churchesin the wake of the massacre by a young white supremacist at the historic Emanuel AME Church in Charleston, South Carolina.

• Banned
During the decades of slavery in America, slave associations were a constant source of concern to slave owners. For many members of white society, Black religious meetings symbolized the ultimate threat to white existence. Nevertheless, African slaves established and relied heavily on their churches. Religion offered a means of catharsis... Africans retained their faith in God and found refuge in their churches. However, white society was not always willing to accept the involvement of slaves in Christianity. As one slave recounted "the white folks would come in when the colored people would have prayer meeting, and whip every one of them. Most of them thought that when colored people were praying it was against them”.

Religious exercises of slaves were closely watched to detect plans for escape or insurrection. African-American churches showed an air of militancy in the eyes of white Americans. Insurrections such as Nat Turner's in Virginia, born out of the religious inspiration of slaves, horrified white Americans. Understanding the potential end which could result from the religious experiences of African slaves, many white Americans opposed the participation of Blacks in Christianity. In African-American history, "the church" has long been at the center of Black communities. It has established itself as the greatest source for African American religious enrichment and secular development.

"The Black Church," a brief history | African American Registry

I READ you link sh8t for brains. It SAID arsonists NOT racists.
Maybe YOU should read BEFORE you post. You GOT anything to prove it was racist? The link did NOT. idiot.
954ea1cc8c45d2834e80e78fb694-RICHARD%20PRYOR.jpg

Black churches are the total opposite of the southern cracker type churches

This recent string of arsons is the second wave of black church burnings this year. The first occurred this past summer, after arsonists targeted at least six black churchesin the wake of the massacre by a young white supremacist at the historic Emanuel AME Church in Charleston, South Carolina.

You know how white male cowards are.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it were members of #BlackLivesMatter ..... just to start up shit again.... Soros must have found more money to pay them off!
A negro will sell out his mama for drugs.
A caucasoid will sell his mama for drugs.
Negro's simply do not understand things like logic and civility. They were bred to be large and stupid like a mule.
Black people taught the world logic and civility. If not for us you would still be living in caves eating each other. :laugh:

11v6_GeorgeAnimalSteel.jpg

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it were members of #BlackLivesMatter ..... just to start up shit again.... Soros must have found more money to pay them off!
Negro's simply do not understand things like logic and civility. They were bred to be large and stupid like a mule.
Black people taught the world logic and civility. If not for us you would still be living in caves eating each other. :laugh:

Well I dunno, Asceplias. Darkfury is a mestizo or just a spanish/english speaking Injun who wants to be white. Why he hates Black people so much is puzzling since latinos are usually as bad or worse off than the poorest Blacks. Latino crime is so bad in Mexico and other South American countries we had to make laws to give them sanctuary here from their corrupt governments and drug lords. And no one even talks about all the homicides taking place in latin America. Please don't call this idiot white.. that is what he wishes for SOOOO BAD.

Blacks taught the world logic and civility?!? Are you fucking high?!?

Blacks are tribal. They are most certainly not civil minded. They have absolutely no history of civility or rule of law. Any civil mindedness possessed by them is what has been imposed upon them by the white man, which is why they resent white authority.

On logic, there is no logic to the negro psyche. For example, we rescued generations from AIDS, Ebola, and lions and tigers by importing them to the United States. Then we freed you and gave you more than you deserve. Yet, you still bitch and refuse to assimilate.

You know what? Fuck you!!!!

Well I dunno, Asceplias. Darkfury is a mestizo or just a spanish/english speaking Injun who wants to be white. Why he hates Black people so much is puzzling since latinos are usually as bad or worse off than the poorest Blacks. Latino crime is so bad in Mexico and other South American countries we had to make laws to give them sanctuary here from their corrupt governments and drug lords. And no one even talks about all the homicides taking place in latin America. Please don't call this idiot white.. that is what he wishes for SOOOO BAD.
I think Darkfurry is actually a dark skinned Black guy that wishes he was white. Think about it. Its even in his username. He is like a dog that will defend his white master with more determination and venom than even the white person himself.

God acts in mysterious ways. Clearly it was his will that this church be burned down.

Wonder why the Negroes don't want to live in Africa with the rest of the Negren LOLOL

Speaking of course about the vast majority of Negroes LOLOL

Wonder why the Negroes don't want to live in Africa with the rest of the Negren LOLOL

Speaking of course about the vast majority of Negroes LOLOL

You wonder about a lot of things due to your ignorance. Why confine ourselves to Africa when we can live anywhere in the world? Thats like asking why you cave monkeys are not still living in your caves in europe.

You wonder about a lot of things due to your ignorance. Why confine ourselves to Africa when we can live anywhere in the world? Thats like asking why you cave monkeys are not still living in your caves in europe.

LOLOLOLOL First son I'm Black...but my point was if Blacks are so good and Whites are so bad then why do most Negroes DETEST the idea of living in Africa with all of the "good" Blacks LOLOLOLOL.

LOLOLOLOL First son I'm Black...but my point was if Blacks are so good and Whites are so bad then why do most Negroes DETEST the idea of living in Africa with all of the "good" Blacks LOLOLOLOL.
Youre not Black. Youre a cave monkey. Who told you most Black people detest the idea of living in Africa? That may have been true long ago due to the lies whites told about Africa but there are many Blacks that hold Africa as home and have moved there or visited. If you were really Black you would know that.

Forum List

Back