This message board is the last place of freedom

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
This message board of only a few hundred active posters is the last place that respects the 1st Amendment

Thank you

unless certain mods dislike your post, and delete it....happens quite a bit on here

This is the only place where I am free to say that Trump’s policies were better than Biden’s, and that we would NO DOUBT be better off right now had Trump been re-elected. I live in a liberal East Coast city, and any digression from the liberal view is dealt with harshly and swiftly.

yeah, i've come to appreciate this place for it's tolerance and respect of the 1st.

especially given how much our own government and it's corporate media is out to censor anything against their agenda's

they make every excuse too.......these same folks who pledge allegiance to 'what we stand for', can't seem to serve as example to it

~S~

This is the only place where I am free to say that Trump’s policies were better than Biden’s, and that we would NO DOUBT be better off right now had Trump been re-elected. I live in a liberal East Coast city, and any digression from the liberal view is dealt with harshly and swiftly.
Don't be dramatic. It's possible to be a real, adult conservative in a "liberal East Coast city."

Don't be dramatic. It's possible to be a real, adult conservative in a "liberal East Coast city."
sure.....

1640439867430.png

1640439909277.png

~S~

So sad that so many people feel they have to move rather than speak up. Just shows you who the REAL intolerant ones are.

You have been reported to the league of correct speak for absorption. ;)
I truly and deeply apologize Mike and I hope I do not offend you at all with anything I write about you…

This message board of only a few hundred active posters is the last place that respects the 1st Amendment

Thank you
If you are going to kiss the ass of the moderation team you must first tell them how awesome they are, then slip them some brownies that were baked by Shemp ( Treeshepherd ) and finally let Will use strollingbones cotton candy machine while never telling them what Larsky and Toro did to the poor machine!

Only if you keep your mouth shut.

I have had to listen to the hateful anti-Trump rants of everyone from my next-door neighbor to my hairdresser, and any attempt to say even the slightest positive thing about Trump is met with either a scolding in which you are called a racist, or simply the silent treatment From that point forward.

I take it you are NOT a conservative in a liberal East Coast city and thus have not experienced what happens. I even had a liberal approach me at my father’s FUNERAL and start bitching about the racists who voted for Trump, knowing I voted for Trump. Yes….it’s that bad.

Forum List

Back