This may explain NY lefties heading for Florida

It's warm in lots of places, what's your point?

Isn't Florida dangerous because they have no mask or vaccine mandates?

Yup. You would think that with all of the hyperventilating, and wailing of the msm that Florida would be the LAST place they would go.

Must be because they are lying sacks of shit.

Last edited:
Yup. You would think thst with all of the hyperventilating, and wailing of the msm that Florida would be the LAST place they would go.

Must be because they are lying sacks of shit.

I wonder if folks like Otis Mayfield and other Dem supporters have some sort of public humiliation fetish, where they actually enjoy being shit on by their elected representatives? Or maybe it's the battered wife syndrome, where they still stand up for their abuser after every beating? Stockholm syndrome perhaps? I really don't know...

Hypocrisy doesn't seem to bother the left. I guess they engage in it so frequently it's just another day for them.

While they do they laugh at those who supported them. I can't imagine the hysteria DumBama had when he bought a mansion on the ocean that was supposed to rise and swallow us up, or Gore and Kerry traveling around on private planes and SUV's. They voted for a Speaker that lives clear on the other side of the country.

Or it could be this...you people act like nobody has ever vacationed in Fla in the winter before.

1641241829754.png

1641241856103.png

They are thoroughly indoctrinated to a point where they would vote for anyone with a 'D' beside their name on the ballot.

And you will vote for someone without an R by their name on the ballot?

And you will vote for someone without an R by their name on the ballot?

Yes, but that aside, I most certainly wouldn't move from my Republican state to a Democratic state to escape policies fueled by Republicans and then vote for Republicans in my new state. You see, that would be just plain stupid and that is exactly what most Democrats do when moving from blue states to red states.

Forum List

Back