Biden screwed up again over Victor Orban

I have called for Biden to insert the M1A2 Abrams tanks put in Poland by Trump many times. I have called for Biden to stop fucking around and get to Zelensky the F16s he needs. Russia has war planes and tanks. Biden is according to Biden not handing zelensky what he needs. Don't you believe Biden?
Just who the fuck do you think you are old man?

Russia would have won but for Zelensky. Biden pisses off Zelensky by slow walking to him what he must have to get rid of Putin. No surprise you defend a person who actually helps Putin.
As usual old man, that makes no sense

Orban has also been against many of the European initiatives to support Ukraine.

The libs hated Prime Minister Orban long before the Ukraine-Russia war started.

Orban has successfully passed laws against native Hungarian Soros, as well as successful keeping Hungary Terrorist-Free.

Orban has convinced the Hungarian legislature to build a wall around Hungary to prevent invasions.

Smart move, Orban knows history. Hungary has been invaded in the past by both Turkey and Mongolia, they don't want to deal with that shit again.

Orban has also been against many of the European initiatives to support Ukraine.
I do not want Russia to win. But consider if this was a major fire.

Ukraine needs 50 fire engines with 6 per engine but Joe Biden sends them 2 and instructions not to wage war in Russia.

Biden wants you to think he helps Ukraine.

I do not want Russia to win. But consider if this was a major fire.

Ukraine needs 50 fire engines with 6 per engine but Joe Biden sends them 2 and instructions not to wage war in Russia.

Biden wants you to think he helps Ukraine.
The US has not been the only one supporting Ukraine. Europe not stepping up since the Russian invasion started is a Republican myth.

The entire reason Republicans love him is his embrace of illiberal, anti democratic policies and authoritarian leanings.
Meaning, he deports illegals and doesn't admit refugees. Hungary will be a civilization long after we have descended into cannibalism and savagery.

Biden pisses off Zelensky by slow walking to him what he must have to get rid of Putin.
THis is gonna sound like an insult but it's not:

Are you functionally retarded?

Who is blocking the Ukraine aid?

It sure as fuck ain't Biden or any other Democrats, it's you putin slurping republicans.,

Pull your head outta Rupert Murdoch's ass for five minutes and look at reality for once.

The bastard!

Kelly told Sciutto it was “pretty hard to believe” Trump “missed the Holocaust” in his assessment of Hitler, “and pretty hard to understand how he missed the 400,000 American GIs that were killed in the European theatre” of the second world war.

“But I think it’s more … the tough guy thing.”

Forum List

Back