This just in: Muslims are violent People...Merged With Here We Go Again

To be honest, I can't for the life of me remember why it's considered an insult. I started reading about Islam close to 3 years ago and that was one of the first things I read. The Christian sites are obvious. But some others are not so obvious, but one good indication is if they spell it Moslem, it's an anti-Muslim site.

There is a reason, but I can't remember what it is. I pretty much gave up reading this stuff about 18 months ago. It was pointless. Nobody cares what Islam is.

From what I can recall, I think it has something to do with Euros pronouncing and spelling it that way. Makes sense to me. :shrug:

To Muslims and Arabs across the globe:
Reject hate, embrace love. Bring out the best in Islam by showing your compassion, gratitude and forgiveness. Make the holy land truly holy by giving Israel and the Jewish people the respect they deserve in their tiny little country. This is not a crisis over land. It is a crisis of the soul; a crisis in our faith, judgement and self confidence. Israel should not be regarded as an enemy, but as a blessing to our neighborhood. We need not fear peace, but embrace it.

http://www.arabsforisrael.com/home.html

Now, Please. Admit the obvious - Your challenge was soundly met – and give it a rest.

This site is looking like a real fraud.

I will get back to you tomorrow. It's after 10PM here and I'm tired.

But there are a billion Muslims in the world. Try to find one more while you wait for me to debunk Nonie. Shirley you can find one more?

I like this, an opinion that the Pope had thought this through. I've noticed that his 'apology' was for '...if some found it offensive...' Yep, the Church swings left, but not suicidal:

http://www.professorbainbridge.com/2006/09/postchristian_e.html

Reading what you posted, I dont think the assessment is correct. I think the Pope knew exactly what he was saying when he made the comments, and honestly, the reaction to the comments has proved his point. He wanted them to reveal themselves.

Reading what you posted, I dont think the assessment is correct. I think the Pope knew exactly what he was saying when he made the comments, and honestly, the reaction to the comments has proved his point. He wanted them to reveal themselves.

Thanks for wading through that! I personally think that he knew exactly what he was saying, where there may have been miscalculation was that a speech/lecture to academics would be spilled throughout mosques on Friday. That is what the Islamic system is now doing.

Lol. Guess i was ahead of the curve on this. They really blew this story up.

Its just seems beyond dumb to me for the rag heads.

"What?!? He said our religion is violent and Evil! We will show him! Lets blow up churches and kill as many non-muslims as possible to prove how unviolent and unevil we are."

Ha ha - maybe he got the idea from watching Democrats foaming at the mouth, screaming about how little they had to hide down Sandy Berger's pants...

Anyone catch Amazing Race last night? There were Muslim brothers competing. One of the female contestants introduced herself to one of them, and tried to shake his hand. The Muslim moved away from her, and told her that he couldn't do it because of his religion.

I researched this a bit, and it appears that the rule is out of fear that the man might be "tempted" as a result of shaking hands. (Apparently, they can only shake hands with women who are too old or too closely related to be tempting). Just how horny and uncontrollable are these guys?

Anyone catch Amazing Race last night? There were Muslim brothers competing. One of the female contestants introduced herself to one of them, and tried to shake his hand. The Muslim moved away from her, and told her that he couldn't do it because of his religion.

I researched this a bit, and it appears that the rule is out of fear that the man might be "tempted" as a result of shaking hands. (Apparently, they can only shake hands with women who are too old or too closely related to be tempting). Just how horny and uncontrollable are these guys?

Interesting comment because i read an article the other day suggesting the reason muslim men are so violent is because the are so estranged from the opposite sex. Thinking about it, I can believe thats true. Because its the fairer and much more beautiful sex that is responsible for helping many men be cooler and calmer.

Interesting comment because i read an article the other day suggesting the reason muslim men are so violent is because the are so estranged from the opposite sex. Thinking about it, I can believe thats true. Because its the fairer and much more beautiful sex that is responsible for helping many men be cooler and calmer.

i have always said....install a few brass poles, send them some belly shirts, mini skirts and bikinis and you would have a much more mellow male population that are totally unwilling to fight....look at the french

There is no hope for this world.

There really isn't.

How many of these types of instances will it take before Islam is seen for what it really is?

Seriously. How many?
When the mere words the Pope can bring out the outrage that is oh so lacking from Muslims whenever their brothers in faith kill people in the most heinous ways, when will the Islam apologists ever get it?

They never will because they don't want to. They think all of Islam's victims deserve what they get. 9/11, Spain, London, Beslen. Nick Berg, Daniel Perl, Margeret Hassan.

Why is it that people who have no problem calling Abu Grhaib an "atrocity" never seem bothered by the wholesale slaughter of innocents in the defense of Islam? Not only are they not bothered by it, they deny that Islam plays any role at all.

"Root cause". That's what they say we need to look for. If we just stop doing whatever it is we're doing, they won't hate us and they'll stop killing us.

But the search for that "root cause" always begins with the actions of the victims and ends at Islams door.

Islam will win in the end. It will win because too many people not only won't see it for what it is, they hate it's targets just as much.

Your right unless things change significantly..there is no hope for this world!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw that as well Abbey. Which is also the reason women must dress the way they do. They aren't horny they are misogynistic and like to keep their women under their control.

Your right unless things change significantly..there is no hope for this world!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lighten up fellow posters, these people will "self destruct".

You can see it in their eye's, you can't sustain that kind of craziness, it takes a toll on the mind and the body.

Be strong, we ARE in this for the L-O-N-G run.............:usa:

You can see it in their eye's, you can't sustain that kind of craziness, it takes a toll on the mind and the body.

Well SOME of us anyway:cof:

Well this is probably not the best thread to post this but here goes:

I disagree. I think 'these people' are not the ones self-destructing. They are getting stronger while the West is getting weaker. It's part and parcel of our attitude that 'they are like us', which they are not.

Well this is probably not the best thread to post this but here goes:

I disagree. I think 'these people' are not the ones self-destructing. They are getting stronger while the West is getting weaker. It's part and parcel of our attitude that 'they are like us', which they are not.

And the worst part is they get plenty of help from within the US and Europe

And the worst part is they get plenty of help from within the US and Europe

That's the 'West', ;)

No doubt about it, it's from within and without. Seriously, today has been a major bummer day. The Pope stuff, the threats that go with it. From Turkey, India, Syria, etc.

Then the breach at the Capitol, the raid in MI. The murder of the nun. The disappearance of the priest in Iraq...

That's the 'West', ;)

No doubt about it, it's from within and without. Seriously, today has been a major bummer day. The Pope stuff, the threats that go with it. From Turkey, India, Syria, etc.

Then the breach at the Capitol, the raid in MI. The murder of the nun. The disappearance of the priest in Iraq...

Yes and the WEST needs to take it's head out of it's ass.
The rest just goes on and on, maybe tomorrow will be a better news day??

That's the 'West', ;)

The suicide bombers who killed 4 Canadian soldiers playing with a crowd of children and chatting with their parents, in Afghanistan.

Forum List

Back