This Judge Sullivan is really making a complete fool of himself.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Anyone who tries to claim he isn’t a lefty hack is a blithering idiot.

Its way past time for this idiot to be slapped down.

I’ll tell you what will happen. The appeals Court sitting in banc will uphold Sullivan’s right to question the prosecution and reverse the decision of the three judge panel. Flynn will appeal to the Supreme Court, but the Supreme Court will refuse to hear the case thus upholding the appellate court. If the Supreme Court decides to hear the case, they will rule in Sullivan’s favor. A federal judge has every right to inquire why the prosecution is dismissing a case.

Last edited:
I’ll tell you what will happen. The appeals Court sitting in banc will uphold Sullivan’s right to question the prosecution and reverse the decision of the three judge panel. Flynn will appeal to the Supreme Court, but the Supreme Court will refuse to hear the case thus upholding the appellate court. If the Supreme Courr decides to hear the case, they will rule in Sullivan’s favor. A federal judge has every right to inquire why the prosecution is dismissing a case.

I don't think you quite understand our legal system here in America.

In the US, its an adversarial system. If the prosecution and the defense attorneys are in agreement, there is no dispute. The judge is supposed to be impartial and that is that.

I’ll tell you what will happen. The appeals Court sitting in banc will uphold Sullivan’s right to question the prosecution and reverse the decision of the three judge panel. Flynn will appeal to the Supreme Court, but the Supreme Court will refuse to hear the case thus upholding the appellate court. If the Supreme Courr decides to hear the case, they will rule in Sullivan’s favor. A federal judge has every right to inquire why the prosecution is dismissing a case.

In the US, its an adversarial system. If the prosecution and the defense attorneys are in agreement, there is no dispute. The judge is supposed to be impartial and that is that.
Lol. You’re wrong. A judge should be impartial in all cases but a judge‘s duty is also to uphold the law.

You’re wrong.

In what way? Do you really think that judges can order prosecutors to prosecute?

You’re wrong.

In what way? Do you really think that judges can order prosecutors to prosecute?
Once a case is in a criminal court system, the judge needs to agree to sign off on any plea deals and thus has the right to inquire about it. It is not as rare as some people think that a judge goes against the wishes of the defense and prosecution.

Last edited:
At this point, I'd think Flynn can tell him to go fuck himself. If the prosecution doesn't show up, and the defendant doesn't show up, what is he going to do?

He ought to be disbarred.

Flynn can absolutely tell the judge to go fuck himself. Probably not a good idea to tell the person tasked with sentencing you to prison to go fuck himself; but Flynn can certainly do so.

As far as the prosecution not showing up... the court doesn't need the prosecution to show up at this point. Flynn is already a convicted felon awaiting either sentencing or dismissal.

Personally, I think Sullivan is trying to stall until February.

This Country is at War with itself ...

Our Communist Enemies are exposing themselves everyday.

You’re wrong.

The prosecution already prosecuted. Judges are allowed to determine if a prosecutor dropped charges on a defendant in good faith.

You are not alone General Flynn!:clap2:

....and that creature Sullivan... I have the feeling he will regret what he has done, Karma never fails, you know!

1594350139770.png

Flynn will be fully exonerated, pardoned by Trump if necessary and will sue Comey, Stzrok and others for at least $10 million. ( That includes over $7 million in legal fees). This judge is being ordered to do this by someone.
I'm not sure an individual who is pardoned can file such a suit since a) a pardon is an imputation of guilt; and b) a pardon removes any claims that a defendant was wrongfully charged.

Even if Flynn could sue and prevail, he'd probably be awarded $1.00 since his claim of prosecutorial misconduct goes out the window with a pardon.

3 judges out of a full court of 17 -- could change the outcome ... we shall see... hopefully it will and Stone goes to jail, wait he already begged Trump to pardon him ... oops.

Forum List

Back