This Jewish FBI Agent Infiltrated a Bible Study

One of the filthy traitors who attacked Congress on Jan. 6 dragged a cross into the Capitol, thus desecrating both the Christian faith and our nation simultaneously
I don't think he lit the cross on fire like the KKK or did anything at all to hurt anybody with it. Aren't Christians taught to carry the cross? Unlike city hall capitol cop David Bailey what's-his-name who murdered Ashley Babbitt.

One of the filthy traitors who attacked Congress on Jan. 6 dragged a cross into the Capitol, thus desecrating both the Christian faith and our nation simultaneously
I don't think he lit the cross on fire like the KKK or did anything at all to hurt anybody with it. Aren't Christians taught to carry the cross? Unlike city hall capitol cop David Bailey what's-his-name who murdered Ashley Babbitt.
No Christians are not trained to carry a cross. The Roman Catholics are.

Because, the New York Times is owned by Jews. This FBI agent and the NYT are Jewish supremacists. Still waiting for patriotic Jews to start calling this shit out.
Patriotic to Israel only. Their goal is to punish the goyim (nations) into submission to the law of circumcision. The Protocols of Zion is the real deal everywhere in the world.
I don't want the Goyim, to be circumcized because I want to be able to sniff you out.

I'm not saying you have to hang it around your neck like the Catholics do, but Christians definitely do have to bear the sign of the cross.
That would make it an icon which would make them idolaters.
I've known protestants ---even males who wore a cross with a figure of Jesus on it
Dead Jew on a stick, is sick...

Because, the New York Times is owned by Jews. This FBI agent and the NYT are Jewish supremacists. Still waiting for patriotic Jews to start calling this shit out.
Patriotic to Israel only. Their goal is to punish the goyim (nations) into submission to the law of circumcision. The Protocols of Zion is the real deal everywhere in the world.
I don't want the Goyim, to be circumcized because I want to be able to sniff you out.
All Muslim's are circumcised, have fun with the genitalia.

I'm not saying you have to hang it around your neck like the Catholics do, but Christians definitely do have to bear the sign of the cross.
I've known protestants ---even males who wore a cross with a figure of Jesus on it
not nice assboy-----it's art

Art I would never buy.

I want them to be circumcised -----have you ever had the ----(yuck) job of retracting
a foreskin?

Art I would never buy.
you don't care if artists STARVE?

I want them to be circumcised -----have you ever had the ----(yuck) job of retracting
a foreskin?
For work or pleasure?

Art I would never buy.
Not the macabre ones.

a foreskin?
For work or pleasure?
not a nice question----ASSBOY!!!!
Art I would never buy.
Not the macabre ones.
Interesting personal anecdote-----hubby is an artist----when my kid (by another daddy)
was about four----we went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art----a special showing of
Medieval art-----borrowed from GAWD KNOWS WHERE ---vatican? ---lots of saints---
finally one GIANT CRUCIFIXION thing-----blood dripping. The hall was darkened and there
were ARMED GUARDS. My baby ducked under the velvet ropes ---placed his whole hand
palm down on the PRECIOUS OIL PAINTING and called out "I HATE THIS PAINTING"
I thought he was about to be SHOT !!!!!! ----grabbed him and ran. Now there is an Antique
Oil -----hanging ---probably in the Vatican-----with my kids' handprint on it

a foreskin?
For work or pleasure?
Art I would never buy.
Not the macabre ones.
Interesting personal anecdote-----hubby is an artist----when my kid (by another daddy)
was about four----we went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art----a special showing of
Medieval art-----borrowed from GAWD KNOWS WHERE ---vatican? ---lots of saints---
finally one GIANT CRUCIFIXION thing-----blood dripping. The hall was darkened and there
were ARMED GUARDS. My baby ducked under the velvet ropes ---placed his whole hand
I thought he was about to be SHOT !!!!!! ----grabbed him and ran. Now there is an Antique
He was trying his hand at being abstract.

a foreskin?
For work or pleasure?
Art I would never buy.
Not the macabre ones.
He was trying his hand at being abstract.
He was LEAVING HIS MARK

Forum List

Back