This Is Why You Keep Shooting Till The Threat Ends.....Bank Robbery In Brazil......Very Graphic

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Age restricted.

In the morning of this Monday (20), in a bank branch of São Mateus, countryside of Maranhão, an exchange of fire between a guard and a man, identified as Nilton César Silva Aguiar , 42 years old.

Nilton César, was shot and died on the spot. The guard was also injured in the arm and taken to the hospital in São Mateus . While the other suspects managed to escape. Police officers were notified and carried out patrols in the region to arrest those involved.

Also according to the police, Nilton César Silva Aguiar is one of the ten criminals who escaped on April 5, 2022 from the Professor José Ribamar Leite penitentiary , former Custody House in Teresina, capital of Piauí. Nilton César Silva Aguiar is also suspected of having participated in the kidnapping of a merchant in the city of Castelo do Piauí, on April 13, 2022.

The case remains under investigation by the Civil Police .

Após trocas de tiros com vigilante, assaltante é morto em agência bancária | O Imparcial

Even though the guard turned the perp's neck into a blood faucet the perp kept shooting till he was empty....Of both bullets and blood.....Around 20 seconds.

If you ever wondered what a arterial bleed looks like then there you go.

I'm wondering if he took a round to the back. I thought it was him bleeding behind the counter but it was the perp's blood hosing over the counter.....Maybe the perp's gun was empty by then, I could not tell.

The security guard was leaking as well,just not as bad as garden hose guy.
I've never seen a bleeder like that!!! I dont think it would have mattered if he was shot in a hospital with that much leakage.

The security guard was leaking as well,just not as bad as garden hose guy.
I've never seen a bleeder like that!!! I dont think it would have mattered if he was shot in a hospital with that much leakage.
I like how in the artice they tried blurring the blood out....They burred damn near the whole lobby.....I wonder if the lady mopping the floor when the perp entered said "No Mas" when it was over. Lemon Pledge ain't going to fix this. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back