Mexico to prohibit subcontracting of avocado, berry pickers

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Mexico said it would prohibit subcontracting of day laborers in the avocado and berry industries, partly to ensure companies complied with requirements under the country’s trade agreement with the United States and Canada.

This will probably work as well as prohibiting a cartel. OTOH there have been labor issues in Mexico that were being addressed or at least attempted with Mexico workers end strike at ArcelorMittal plant, reach agreement – union

Mexico said it would prohibit subcontracting of day laborers in the avocado and berry industries, partly to ensure companies complied with requirements under the country’s trade agreement with the United States and Canada.

This will probably work as well as prohibiting a cartel. OTOH there have been labor issues in Mexico that were being addressed or at least attempted with Mexico workers end strike at ArcelorMittal plant, reach agreement – union

Hate to tell you but all those brown faces you see working highway construction jobs are part of the cartel too. You aren't gonna win with them. They are very diverse investors.

I boycott all avocados from Latin America. If they aren't grown in California most likely they are substandard and/or rotten.

Hate to tell you but all those brown faces you see working highway construction jobs are part of the cartel too. You aren't gonna win with them. They are very diverse investors.
Ok, Dekster. You have a link so that I can read up on that? That sounds interesting. It's 100 degrees and we have all kinds of "brown faces" on the highway. But, I definitely want to know more about that. l

Forum List

Back