This is why we support Trump, he fights: Trump to begin massive outreach to Black Voters.

You have a SIDE, and it's BLATANTLY obvious. You might as well give up the I DON'T HAVE A SIDE act, that shit is over.
And here we go again.

The second line of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: Come on Jake, man up, just this once.

Oh, and this anger and deflection of yours, on this thread, is pretty funny coming from someone who says stuff like this:
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
Source: Elementary school child hospitalized after group of teens storms schools bus to attack children in G, Post 2.

Last edited:
That's not my opinion, ya suck fuck, that's what the event was...

791.jpg

Which of them ^^^ are "very fine people?"

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

Screen_Shot_2019_04_26_at_11.47.41_AM.png

Yikes

I hadn't see those before.

It is part of the trick. You publish a lot of shit, but before hand, you push the angle with mass appeal to get people to show up.

Afterwards, you focus on the ones that are obviously nazis, to give the false impression that everyone who showed up, were nazis.

The Left and the fringe nazis movement, are working together hand and hand, to try to revive the long dead fringe neo-nazis movement in this country.

Don't be a part of it mac. YOu are better than that.

When they are honest about their rallies, they rarely get into double digits. And I'm not talking about even middle double digits, but like the freaking TEENS.
So it's "fake news".

My only interest in this whole story is that it was just another example of Trump playing to his base, knowing where his bread is buttered.

Just another drop in the hurricane.

You guys can squabble over this individual story all you want.

By themselves, when they are being honest, their rallies are 7 to 12 people.

When you smear Trump's actual base, as being these guys, you are playing right into their hands. YOu are doing the best you can to help them grow.

YOu are falling for their trick. And it makes you work for them.

This individual story, is the same as every other story, when people like Faun, lie about people that he hates.

You really want to be on the same side as FAUN?
You should know that I don't worry about "sides".

There remains an old fashioned, ignorant, paranoid, mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, buttcrack-scratching, racist component to Trump's base. You can deny that if you want. You can try to minimize that if you want.

There is also a component that may or may not be racist, but is more than willing to enable the racism by dismissing it or denying it or deflecting from it. As far as I'm concerned, they are also part of the problem.

And as long as those people are around, all they're doing is feeding into the problem and giving the Regressive Left all the excuse it needs to play ITS games from the OTHER direction.

So Trump's base has a decision to make. It looks like it already has. So, it is what it is.
You have a SIDE, and it's BLATANTLY obvious. You might as well give up the I DON'T HAVE A SIDE act, that shit is over.
And here we go again.

The second line of my sig: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: Come on Jake, man up, just this once.

Oh, and this anger and deflection of yours, on this thread, is pretty funny coming from someone who says stuff like this:
Source: Elementary school child hospitalized after group of teens storms schools bus to attack children in G, Post 2.
I don't know why you continue to think the "second line in your sig" is relevant either, it's BS. It claims one thing and then you write in a post... "YOU HAVE NO SIDE." BLATANT HYPOCRISY, not to mention that those of us that have been here long enough know DAMN WELL you USED to claim you WERE in the middle.

The difference between you and I is I'm a constitutional conservative, period, and I'm not pretending I'm something else. That's your schtik.

You've worn out your gig, Mac. The entire damn board knows you're a leftist by now. You're just looking like a fool still trying to say... I DON'T HAVE A SIDE. It's BS.

You have no problem SHOWING you're a leftist, so why are you having such a problem admitting it?

Yikes

I hadn't see those before.

It is part of the trick. You publish a lot of shit, but before hand, you push the angle with mass appeal to get people to show up.

Afterwards, you focus on the ones that are obviously nazis, to give the false impression that everyone who showed up, were nazis.

The Left and the fringe nazis movement, are working together hand and hand, to try to revive the long dead fringe neo-nazis movement in this country.

When they are honest about their rallies, they rarely get into double digits. And I'm not talking about even middle double digits, but like the freaking TEENS.
So it's "fake news".

My only interest in this whole story is that it was just another example of Trump playing to his base, knowing where his bread is buttered.

When you smear Trump's actual base, as being these guys, you are playing right into their hands. YOu are doing the best you can to help them grow.

This individual story, is the same as every other story, when people like Faun, lie about people that he hates.

There remains an old fashioned, ignorant, paranoid, mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, buttcrack-scratching, racist component to Trump's base. You can deny that if you want. You can try to minimize that if you want.

There is also a component that may or may not be racist, but is more than willing to enable the racism by dismissing it or denying it or deflecting from it. As far as I'm concerned, they are also part of the problem.

And as long as those people are around, all they're doing is feeding into the problem and giving the Regressive Left all the excuse it needs to play ITS games from the OTHER direction.

So Trump's base has a decision to make. It looks like it already has. So, it is what it is.
And here we go again.

I don't know why you continue to think the "second line in your sig" is relevant either, it's BS.

The difference between you and I is I'm a constitutional conservative, period, but I'm not pretend I'm something else. That's your schtik.

You've worn out your gig, Mac. The entire damn board knows you're a leftist by now. You're just looking like a fool still trying to say... see my second sig line. It's BS.

You have no problem SHOWING you're a leftist, so why are you having such a problem admitting it?
I think my posts are a little too important to you.

Clearly, my politics are not simple enough for you. I can't help that.

I made my point there, and I quoted you. You couldn't refute it. Cool.

So it's "fake news".

And here we go again.

I don't know why you continue to think the "second line in your sig" is relevant either, it's BS.

The difference between you and I is I'm a constitutional conservative, period, but I'm not pretend I'm something else. That's your schtik.

You've worn out your gig, Mac. The entire damn board knows you're a leftist by now. You're just looking like a fool still trying to say... see my second sig line. It's BS.

Your posts are leftist, period. You do have a side, so claiming you don't is fake as shit.

And you said nothing that needed refuting.

You're a leftist, I'm a conservative. You haven't refuted that either.

So it's "fake news".

And here we go again.

Your posts are leftist, period.

I'm a left-leaning independent. If you had bothered to read the post I linked, you probably would understand that.

Or maybe not. For people like you, anyone who isn't an obedient Trumpster bunny is a radical pinko Hitler Stalin Nazi commie.

Could you get all this bitching out in one post? This gets tedious pretty quickly.

Get it all out. Thanks.

And here we go again.

I'm a left-leaning independent. If you had bothered to read the post I linked, you probably would understand that.

Or maybe not. For people like you, anyone who isn't an obedient Trumpster bunny is a radical pinko Hitler Stalin Nazi commie.

Could you get all this bitching out in one post? This gets tedious pretty quickly.

Get it all out. Thanks.
You're no more independent than AOC is, and every time you claim to be independent you look a little more foolish.

You're posts are full of Trump and conservative bashing and nasty, name calling, vile insults, the kind that come from unhinged, triggered leftists.

You're as left as left gets, and you're no different than any other smack talkin' leftist here... other than you still like to play a game calling yourself independent... :lol:

And here we go again.

Get it all out. Thanks.

The way you won't call out your side, when they are clearly lying, and still support the witch hunt,

I think that as I have pointed this out, you are, as normal for people, instead of changing your behavior, doubling down on your partisan alliance.

RW did that, when I called him out. He used to be fairly reasonable.

I hope that does not happen to you.

Why are you unable to give even an inch, when presented with strong and reasonable arguments?

Sick fuck, you're truly fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

Why won't you answer...? Which of these were "very fine people"...?

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg:large

Yeah, you already showed that, and I pointed out how it did not say what you claimed/lied it did, and then you punted, and just started reasserting shit I already crushed.

Which is to be expected from a self admitted liar.

The Nazis are a fringe group on no importance. THey tried to sleaze onto an issue they hoped would broaden their appeal.

Fucktards like you, are supporting their attempt to make themselves look relevant.

To support your vile attempts to smear good people are "nazis".

You are a lying piece of shit.
It shows exactly what I said it shows, ya sick fuck. You can't lie your way out of it.

I'm not sure, if you are playing one of your libs games, where you invent certain meanings for certain words, like "right" and then use it to pretend to yourselves, that what you say, makes sense, because of your silly word games you play,

or if you are just flat out lying.

BUt either way, you are lying.

Which is to be expected. YOu have admitted that you lie for partisan purposes.

Indeed, I think it is obvious that you are here to do, pretty much that.
The rally was by, of, and for racists. You can't spin your way out of that, sick fuck.

So, the crux of our disagreement is a factual one, about what people were actually there.

Trump and I believe that a good number of NON-RACISTS, showed up, under the impression the rally was about historical statutes.

You and your ilk, believe, or claim to believe that everyone there was a terrible racist.

ok. That is a reasonable disagreement.

What is not reasonable, or honest, is for you to pretend that we agree with you, and pass judgement on us, as though we agree with you,

which is what your side is doing, when it claims that Trump said nazis were "very fine people".

You are lying, to spread racial division and hatred for partisan purposes.

Which is to be expected, because you have admitted that you lie for partisan gain.

Your other lib friends, they are lying too, they have just not slipped and admitted it, like you have.

You are a fucking asshole.
It was a rally for racists, by racists. All the announced speakers were racist and you're racist for saying there were very fine people there.

LOLOL

Of course it matters. It matters because I didn't tell the lie you accused me of telling. This entire rant of yours about me is made up in your empty head, ya sick fuck.

You had your chance to make that denial. Instead you went with a "yeah but your side does it too defense".

And now you are upset that I pointed out that obvious fact that that contains an ADMISSION, you freaking moron.

You are a self admitted liar. You claim that it is ok to lie, in pursuit of partisan advantage.

So, all this shit you say, to smear republicans? Can safely be dismissed as lies, from a man with an anus where a normal person's mouth would be.

Question. Serious question. Is your face anus, your only anus, or do you need TWO of them, because you are so full of shit?
LOLOL

You're a sick fuck, sick fuck. I owe you no denials as you're a nobody. Still, you called me a liar for something I didn't lie about and you've been going ape shit ever since over your own lie. :mm:

I did not say that you owned me anything. If you had thrown a hissy fit when I called you a liar, and decided that that was the end of the discussion, that would have been your prerogative.

INSTEAD, you CHOOSE to offer, as a defense, a form of the "yeah, but your side does it too" argument.

Which, as I have pointed out, includes inside of it, an admission that you do indeed, "do it" ie lie.

YOu seem upset that I hold you to your actual words. l know to a liberal, that you consider your own words to be nothing but shit, to not be considered as anything but shit.

But, your words do have meaning. ANd I hold you to yours.

YOu are a self admitted liar.

I am not going ape shit. YOu are, because I am treating you as you deserve, not as you have been led to expect, from past conservatives, who let you get away with being a complete shit, without ever calling you on your words, or actions or policies you support.

Trump is President now. We dont't give passes to pieces of shit like you anymore.
PussyBitch, you cried that I didn't deny the lie you falsely accused me of telling. I don't have to deny your delusions. Still, the point which sails clear over your pointy head is that not everyone on the left lied about Kavanaugh. Not everyone on the right lied about Obama being born in Kenya. But both sides still engaged in such lies, as well as many other lies. Pointing out that reality to a sick fuck like you is not me admitting I lied about anything. You're just a fucking imbecile who's so easily triggered, you simply can't think straight.

The defense of "yeah, but you guys do it too", includes an admission.

That you somehow don't see this, I think has to do with how you fucktard liberals play so many word games, that you forget that words have ACTUAL REAL meanings.

Your connection with reality is such, that is a sane world, the vast majority of you would be in rooms with padded walls.
Sick fuck, that does not include an admission. Unless you're even dumber than I thought and you believe that 100% of the left believed Kavanaugh raped Ford and 100% of the right believed Obama was born in Kenya. So? Are you that stupid?

And here we go again.

Oh, and this anger and deflection of yours, on this thread, is pretty funny coming from someone who says stuff like this:Source: Elementary school child hospitalized after group of teens storms schools bus to attack children in G, Post 2.

Get it all out. Thanks.

The way you won't call out your side, when they are clearly lying, and still support the witch hunt,

I think that as I have pointed this out, you are, as normal for people, instead of changing your behavior, doubling down on your partisan alliance.

Why are you unable to give even an inch, when presented with strong and reasonable arguments?
If you want to know what I think about something, all you have to do is ask.

If those who constantly whine about me did that, maybe they'd stop making ignorant assumptions.

And "strong and reasonable arguments"? That's entirely subjective. The fact that you don't know that is not my fault.

Yeah, you already showed that, and I pointed out how it did not say what you claimed/lied it did, and then you punted, and just started reasserting shit I already crushed.

Which is to be expected from a self admitted liar.

The Nazis are a fringe group on no importance. THey tried to sleaze onto an issue they hoped would broaden their appeal.

Fucktards like you, are supporting their attempt to make themselves look relevant.

To support your vile attempts to smear good people are "nazis".

You are a lying piece of shit.
It shows exactly what I said it shows, ya sick fuck. You can't lie your way out of it.

I'm not sure, if you are playing one of your libs games, where you invent certain meanings for certain words, like "right" and then use it to pretend to yourselves, that what you say, makes sense, because of your silly word games you play,

or if you are just flat out lying.

BUt either way, you are lying.

Which is to be expected. YOu have admitted that you lie for partisan purposes.

Indeed, I think it is obvious that you are here to do, pretty much that.
The rally was by, of, and for racists. You can't spin your way out of that, sick fuck.

So, the crux of our disagreement is a factual one, about what people were actually there.

Trump and I believe that a good number of NON-RACISTS, showed up, under the impression the rally was about historical statutes.

You and your ilk, believe, or claim to believe that everyone there was a terrible racist.

ok. That is a reasonable disagreement.

What is not reasonable, or honest, is for you to pretend that we agree with you, and pass judgement on us, as though we agree with you,

which is what your side is doing, when it claims that Trump said nazis were "very fine people".

You are lying, to spread racial division and hatred for partisan purposes.

Which is to be expected, because you have admitted that you lie for partisan gain.

Your other lib friends, they are lying too, they have just not slipped and admitted it, like you have.

You are a fucking asshole.
It was a rally for racists, by racists. All the announced speakers were racist and you're racist for saying there were very fine people there.

NOpe. It was a rally by racists, to lure in people they hoped to appeal too. Which failed, as demonstrated by the normal low numbers at the rally, the next year.

You are a lying race baiter for calling good people, bad names based on nothing but you being a fucktard.

You had your chance to make that denial. Instead you went with a "yeah but your side does it too defense".

And now you are upset that I pointed out that obvious fact that that contains an ADMISSION, you freaking moron.

You are a self admitted liar. You claim that it is ok to lie, in pursuit of partisan advantage.

So, all this shit you say, to smear republicans? Can safely be dismissed as lies, from a man with an anus where a normal person's mouth would be.

Question. Serious question. Is your face anus, your only anus, or do you need TWO of them, because you are so full of shit?
LOLOL

You're a sick fuck, sick fuck. I owe you no denials as you're a nobody. Still, you called me a liar for something I didn't lie about and you've been going ape shit ever since over your own lie. :mm:

I did not say that you owned me anything. If you had thrown a hissy fit when I called you a liar, and decided that that was the end of the discussion, that would have been your prerogative.

INSTEAD, you CHOOSE to offer, as a defense, a form of the "yeah, but your side does it too" argument.

Which, as I have pointed out, includes inside of it, an admission that you do indeed, "do it" ie lie.

YOu seem upset that I hold you to your actual words. l know to a liberal, that you consider your own words to be nothing but shit, to not be considered as anything but shit.

But, your words do have meaning. ANd I hold you to yours.

YOu are a self admitted liar.

I am not going ape shit. YOu are, because I am treating you as you deserve, not as you have been led to expect, from past conservatives, who let you get away with being a complete shit, without ever calling you on your words, or actions or policies you support.

Trump is President now. We dont't give passes to pieces of shit like you anymore.
PussyBitch, you cried that I didn't deny the lie you falsely accused me of telling. I don't have to deny your delusions. Still, the point which sails clear over your pointy head is that not everyone on the left lied about Kavanaugh. Not everyone on the right lied about Obama being born in Kenya. But both sides still engaged in such lies, as well as many other lies. Pointing out that reality to a sick fuck like you is not me admitting I lied about anything. You're just a fucking imbecile who's so easily triggered, you simply can't think straight.

The defense of "yeah, but you guys do it too", includes an admission.

That you somehow don't see this, I think has to do with how you fucktard liberals play so many word games, that you forget that words have ACTUAL REAL meanings.

Your connection with reality is such, that is a sane world, the vast majority of you would be in rooms with padded walls.
Sick fuck, that does not include an admission. Unless you're even dumber than I thought and you believe that 100% of the left believed Kavanaugh raped Ford and 100% of the right believed Obama was born in Kenya. So? Are you that stupid?

Saying "yeah, but your side does it too" is an admission, you fucking moron.

Get it all out. Thanks.

If those who constantly whine about me did that, maybe they'd stop making ignorant assumptions.

And "strong and reasonable arguments"? That's entirely subjective. The fact that you don't know that is not my fault.

Not always. Some of the times, when you just dismiss my arguments, and just stand by the regressive left,

not good, Mac, not good at all.

You are being radicalized, by me pointing out the deep flaws in your world view. Why are you letting me define you like this?

Get it all out. Thanks.

Not always. Some of the times, when you just dismiss my arguments, and just stand by the regressive left,

You are being radicalized, by me pointing out the deep flaws in your world view. Why are you letting me define you like this?
You're welcome to define me in any way you'd like.

What you guys don't seem to understand is that while I find your behaviors absolutely fascinating, and while they regularly confirm my observations and conclusions, I really don't care about your opinions.

So, define to your heart's content.

Get it all out. Thanks.

You're welcome to define me in any way you'd like.

What you guys don't seem to understand is that while I find your behaviors absolutely fascinating, and while they regularly confirm my observations and conclusions, I really don't care about your opinions.

So, define to your heart's content.

No, I get that. And that is a change for the worse, since I've started pointing out truths you don't like.

This is not about you caring about my opinion, Mac, but about the strength of my ideas, that can stand of their own merits.

And how you are responding, by becoming radicalized, just like what happened to Rightwinger.

You really need to try to challenge yourself, or you are going to turn into something that you don't want to turn into.

No, I get that. And that is a change for the worse, since I've started pointing out truths you don't like.
This is not about you caring about my opinion, Mac, but about the strength of my ideas, that can stand of their own merits. And how you are responding, by becoming radicalized, just like what happened to Rightwinger. You really need to try to challenge yourself, or you are going to turn into something that you don't want to turn into.
My goodness, you really are wonderful. I admit it: The sheer strength of your "ideas" is just too powerful and intimidating for me. You Speak The Truth, You Are The Truth, and the merits of your positions are undeniable and have radicalized me into completely changing my positions and into becoming a different, lesser person.

Well, I'm glad and grateful that you have enlightened me. I will indeed endeavor to challenge myself forthwith per your instructions, in the sincere hope that I might one day become an obedient and myopic Trumpster too.

I appreciate your sincere and humble concern for my well being. Pray for me on my profound journey of discovery.

Last edited:
This is not about you caring about my opinion, Mac, but about the strength of my ideas, that can stand of their own merits. And how you are responding, by becoming radicalized, just like what happened to Rightwinger. You really need to try to challenge yourself, or you are going to turn into something that you don't want to turn into.
My goodness, you really are wonderful. I admit it: The sheer strength of your "ideas" is just too powerful and intimidating for me. You Speak The Truth, You Are The Truth, and the merits of your positions are undeniable and have radicalized me into completely changing my positions and into becoming a different, lesser person.

Well, I'm glad and grateful that you have enlightened me. I will indeed endeavor to challenge myself forthwith per your instructions, in the sincere hope that I might one day become an obedient and myopic Trumpster too.

I appreciate your sincere and humble concern for my well being. Pray for me on my profound journey of discovery.

Do you find the last election of George Wallace to be shocking? I did when I learned of it. THAT is the type of historical event that Hollywood should be doing movies on.

Do you find the last election of George Wallace to be shocking? I did when I learned of it. THAT is the type of historical event that Hollywood should be doing movies on.
Not shocking at all, given how long ago it was.

I'm far more concerned with the ignorant racism that still exists today, and with the fact that so many are willing to enable it.

I'm far more concerned with the ignorant racism that still exists today, and with the fact that so many are willing to enable it.

But, the fact that it was long ago, in the DEEP SOUTH, and occurred AFTER he flipped on the issue of segregation and civil rights,

and his base did not seem to care?

How can that not be shocking to you? It undermines the idea that the Deep South is full of "ignorant racism" even in the "long ago".

But, the fact that it was long ago, in the DEEP SOUTH, and occurred AFTER he flipped on the issue of segregation and civil rights,

and his base did not seem to care?

How can that not be shocking to you? It undermines the idea that the Deep South is full of "ignorant racism" even in the "long ago".
You asked, I answered.

And it's not nearly as important to me as what's happening today.

Forum List

Back