This is why we support Trump, he fights: Trump to begin massive outreach to Black Voters.

Which is the type of game you would play, if you were a fringe group, trying to co-opt a much larger issue, to try to inflate your relevance and maybe even grow some.

It was a trick to get people to show up, people they hoped to be able to radicalize. Or at least to give their allies on the left, some ammo to support the idea that their fringe group(s) are relevant.

As you are demonstrating with your obvious lies.

You are such a stupid ass liar, that your lies don't even make sense. YOu are just fountaining shit out of your face anus, because you like the taste.
It was designed to unite the kkk, neonazis, white nationalists and white supremacists. You know, folks you think of as "very fine people."

No, it was designed as an attempt to co-opt a much more popular issue.

Thus getting far more attendees than they normally would, allowing their allies on the Left, to vastly exaggerate their relevance.

Trump was clear, that he was not referring to nazis with that comment. When he stated, "and I am not talking about the nazis"

YOu are a lying piece of shit.

As you have admitted.
Sick fuck, it was called, "Unite the Right," not, "Save the Statues." :eusa_doh:

The design was to unite the kkk, neonazis, white nationalists and white supremacists. All the planned speakers are racists. It was a rally if racists.

"The Right" is far larger than those tiny fringe groups you mention. As you well know, you filthy liar.

Yes, those fringe groups would LOVE to "unite the right" behind them, on anything. They picked an issue, they hoped would have some broad appeal, and ran with it.

You know this, but your only goal is to smear the Right, with the label of the fringe groups, for partisan gain.

You are a filthy, self admitted liar.

FUCK YOU.
Sick fuck, it was a rally of racists. Deal with it.

LOL!! You try to defend your position, and when I crush your stupid ass defense, you punt and just repeat your original position.

That is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion. Your post is invalid and you lose, loser.

Liberals are soulless assholes. They will admit that they cannot defend their position, but they stand by it anyways.

You are literally admitting that you know you are wrong, but you don't care.

You are embracing being wrong.

You are the sick fuck here.

Got it, mouse boy.

BTW, I double dog dare you to ask your wife. Not that I could trust that you would tell what she actually says. Not that I can trust that she even exists.

As you are an admitted liar.
I never said I lie. You are lying by claiming I did. In fact, I've challenged you to quote me lying and despite me making some 57 thousand posts, you couldn't find one.

I accused you of lying, and your defense was, "yeah but your side does it too".

When you justify your lying, you have admitted to lying.

I know that this type of "thinking" is foreign to you, but I don't care. YOU don't deserve to be coddled, because you are a piece of shit.

Indeed, all thinking is foreign to you.

You fucking moron.
LOL

Sick fuck, the lie you threw out there was the left's attack on Kavanaugh. I pointed out the right also engages in lying and cited birtherism, which even you participated. You're a complete idiot to think that means everyone on the left attacked Kavanaugh as a rapist or that everyone on the right attacked Obama as a Kenyan. :cuckoo:

I accused you personally of lying, and your defense was, "the other side does it too".

That type of defense, includes an admission inside of it, you freaking moron.

You are a self admitted liar.
You're a flaming retard. What lie did you accuse me of telling?

Doesn't fucking matter. You admitted to lying for partisan gain, so everything you say, is suspect.

All you want to do now, is get lost in the details to confuse that issue.

You are a self admitted liar. Nothing you say, is anything but shit from your face anus.

It was designed to unite the kkk, neonazis, white nationalists and white supremacists. You know, folks you think of as "very fine people."

Thus getting far more attendees than they normally would, allowing their allies on the Left, to vastly exaggerate their relevance.

Trump was clear, that he was not referring to nazis with that comment. When he stated, "and I am not talking about the nazis"

As you have admitted.
Sick fuck, it was called, "Unite the Right," not, "Save the Statues." :eusa_doh:

The design was to unite the kkk, neonazis, white nationalists and white supremacists. All the planned speakers are racists. It was a rally if racists.

"The Right" is far larger than those tiny fringe groups you mention. As you well know, you filthy liar.

Yes, those fringe groups would LOVE to "unite the right" behind them, on anything. They picked an issue, they hoped would have some broad appeal, and ran with it.

You know this, but your only goal is to smear the Right, with the label of the fringe groups, for partisan gain.

FUCK YOU.

LOL!! You try to defend your position, and when I crush your stupid ass defense, you punt and just repeat your original position.

That is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion. Your post is invalid and you lose, loser.

Liberals are soulless assholes. They will admit that they cannot defend their position, but they stand by it anyways.

Sick fuck, you're truly fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

Why won't you answer...? Which of these were "very fine people"...?

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg:large

I never said I lie. You are lying by claiming I did. In fact, I've challenged you to quote me lying and despite me making some 57 thousand posts, you couldn't find one.

I know that this type of "thinking" is foreign to you, but I don't care. YOU don't deserve to be coddled, because you are a piece of shit.

You fucking moron.
LOL

Sick fuck, the lie you threw out there was the left's attack on Kavanaugh. I pointed out the right also engages in lying and cited birtherism, which even you participated. You're a complete idiot to think that means everyone on the left attacked Kavanaugh as a rapist or that everyone on the right attacked Obama as a Kenyan. :cuckoo:

I accused you personally of lying, and your defense was, "the other side does it too".

Doesn't fucking matter. You admitted to lying for partisan gain, so everything you say, is suspect.

You are a self admitted liar. Nothing you say, is anything but shit from your face anus.
LOLOL

Of course it matters. It matters because I didn't tell the lie you accused me of telling. This entire rant of yours about me is made up in your empty head, ya sick fuck.

As you have admitted.

FUCK YOU.

Yeah, you already showed that, and I pointed out how it did not say what you claimed/lied it did, and then you punted, and just started reasserting shit I already crushed.

Which is to be expected from a self admitted liar.

The Nazis are a fringe group on no importance. THey tried to sleaze onto an issue they hoped would broaden their appeal.

Fucktards like you, are supporting their attempt to make themselves look relevant.

To support your vile attempts to smear good people are "nazis".

You are a lying piece of shit.

You fucking moron.
LOL

LOLOL

Of course it matters. It matters because I didn't tell the lie you accused me of telling. This entire rant of yours about me is made up in your empty head, ya sick fuck.

You had your chance to make that denial. Instead you went with a "yeah but your side does it too defense".

And now you are upset that I pointed out that obvious fact that that contains an ADMISSION, you freaking moron.

You are a self admitted liar. You claim that it is ok to lie, in pursuit of partisan advantage.

So, all this shit you say, to smear republicans? Can safely be dismissed as lies, from a man with an anus where a normal person's mouth would be.

Question. Serious question. Is your face anus, your only anus, or do you need TWO of them, because you are so full of shit?

Kudos.

President Trump Signs an Executive Order Establishing the Task Force on Missing and Murdered American Indians and Alaska Natives

IF HE CAN IT’S ALL OVER BUT ANOTHER FOUR YEARS OF SHOUTING: Can Trump Match FDR’s Appeal to Black Voters?

Last week the presidential campaign of Donald Trump announced a six-figure ad buy across black radio stations and in black newspapers. The newspaper campaign targeted 11 major markets in key states across the nation, including Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Virginia — all states that the Trump team believes will be in play in 2020. The radio ads were run in the same 11 urban markets. Under their theme of “Black Voices for Trump,” it is clear that the president’s Trump campaign is emulating what the Franklin D. Roosevelt campaign did in 1936.

Just as Roosevelt overwhelmingly lost the black vote in 1932, doing worse than Al Smith in 1928, Trump lost the black vote in 2016. But, again like Roosevelt in 1932, Trump did reach out to the black electorate in 2016. Both FDR in ’32 and Trump in ’16 had some limited but encouraging success in winning over these voters: Roosevelt in New York where he had been governor, and Trump in Pennsylvania where his outreach helped provide his margin of victory in that key state.

The Right Move

FUCK YOU.

Yeah, you already showed that, and I pointed out how it did not say what you claimed/lied it did, and then you punted, and just started reasserting shit I already crushed.

The Nazis are a fringe group on no importance. THey tried to sleaze onto an issue they hoped would broaden their appeal.

Fucktards like you, are supporting their attempt to make themselves look relevant.

It shows exactly what I said it shows, ya sick fuck. You can't lie your way out of it.

LOL

LOLOL

You had your chance to make that denial. Instead you went with a "yeah but your side does it too defense".

And now you are upset that I pointed out that obvious fact that that contains an ADMISSION, you freaking moron.

You are a self admitted liar. You claim that it is ok to lie, in pursuit of partisan advantage.

So, all this shit you say, to smear republicans? Can safely be dismissed as lies, from a man with an anus where a normal person's mouth would be.

Question. Serious question. Is your face anus, your only anus, or do you need TWO of them, because you are so full of shit?
LOLOL

You're a sick fuck, sick fuck. I owe you no denials as you're a nobody. Still, you called me a liar for something I didn't lie about and you've been going ape shit ever since over your own lie. :mm:

You're a sick fuck, sick fuck.

We get posts like this all day, in almost every thread, and the mods never do anything....

but point out the political reality of black Americans learning the truth of the Obamas' sexuality.... and you get your post deleted and a warning - we don't like your point!!!!

You're a sick fuck, sick fuck.

We get posts like this all day, in almost every thread, and the mods never do anything....

but point out the political reality of black Americans learning the truth of the Obamas' sexuality.... and you get your post deleted and a warning - we don't like your point!!!!
:itsok:

FUCK YOU.

It shows exactly what I said it shows, ya sick fuck. You can't lie your way out of it.

I'm not sure, if you are playing one of your libs games, where you invent certain meanings for certain words, like "right" and then use it to pretend to yourselves, that what you say, makes sense, because of your silly word games you play,

or if you are just flat out lying.

BUt either way, you are lying.

Which is to be expected. YOu have admitted that you lie for partisan purposes.

Indeed, I think it is obvious that you are here to do, pretty much that.

LOLOL

LOLOL

You're a sick fuck, sick fuck. I owe you no denials as you're a nobody. Still, you called me a liar for something I didn't lie about and you've been going ape shit ever since over your own lie. :mm:

I did not say that you owned me anything. If you had thrown a hissy fit when I called you a liar, and decided that that was the end of the discussion, that would have been your prerogative.

INSTEAD, you CHOOSE to offer, as a defense, a form of the "yeah, but your side does it too" argument.

Which, as I have pointed out, includes inside of it, an admission that you do indeed, "do it" ie lie.

YOu seem upset that I hold you to your actual words. l know to a liberal, that you consider your own words to be nothing but shit, to not be considered as anything but shit.

But, your words do have meaning. ANd I hold you to yours.

YOu are a self admitted liar.

I am not going ape shit. YOu are, because I am treating you as you deserve, not as you have been led to expect, from past conservatives, who let you get away with being a complete shit, without ever calling you on your words, or actions or policies you support.

Trump is President now. We dont't give passes to pieces of shit like you anymore.

I'm not sure, if you are playing one of your libs games, where you invent certain meanings for certain words, like "right" and then use it to pretend to yourselves, that what you say, makes sense, because of your silly word games you play,

The rally was by, of, and for racists. You can't spin your way out of that, sick fuck.

LOLOL

LOLOL

I did not say that you owned me anything. If you had thrown a hissy fit when I called you a liar, and decided that that was the end of the discussion, that would have been your prerogative.

INSTEAD, you CHOOSE to offer, as a defense, a form of the "yeah, but your side does it too" argument.

Which, as I have pointed out, includes inside of it, an admission that you do indeed, "do it" ie lie.

YOu seem upset that I hold you to your actual words. l know to a liberal, that you consider your own words to be nothing but shit, to not be considered as anything but shit.

I am not going ape shit. YOu are, because I am treating you as you deserve, not as you have been led to expect, from past conservatives, who let you get away with being a complete shit, without ever calling you on your words, or actions or policies you support.

Trump is President now. We dont't give passes to pieces of shit like you anymore.
PussyBitch, you cried that I didn't deny the lie you falsely accused me of telling. I don't have to deny your delusions. Still, the point which sails clear over your pointy head is that not everyone on the left lied about Kavanaugh. Not everyone on the right lied about Obama being born in Kenya. But both sides still engaged in such lies, as well as many other lies. Pointing out that reality to a sick fuck like you is not me admitting I lied about anything. You're just a fucking imbecile who's so easily triggered, you simply can't think straight.

The rally was by, of, and for racists. You can't spin your way out of that, sick fuck.

So, the crux of our disagreement is a factual one, about what people were actually there.

Trump and I believe that a good number of NON-RACISTS, showed up, under the impression the rally was about historical statutes.

You and your ilk, believe, or claim to believe that everyone there was a terrible racist.

ok. That is a reasonable disagreement.

What is not reasonable, or honest, is for you to pretend that we agree with you, and pass judgement on us, as though we agree with you,

which is what your side is doing, when it claims that Trump said nazis were "very fine people".

You are lying, to spread racial division and hatred for partisan purposes.

Which is to be expected, because you have admitted that you lie for partisan gain.

Your other lib friends, they are lying too, they have just not slipped and admitted it, like you have.

You are a fucking asshole.

LOLOL

LOLOL

PussyBitch, you cried that I didn't deny the lie you falsely accused me of telling. I don't have to deny your delusions. Still, the point which sails clear over your pointy head is that not everyone on the left lied about Kavanaugh. Not everyone on the right lied about Obama being born in Kenya. But both sides still engaged in such lies, as well as many other lies. Pointing out that reality to a sick fuck like you is not me admitting I lied about anything. You're just a fucking imbecile who's so easily triggered, you simply can't think straight.

The defense of "yeah, but you guys do it too", includes an admission.

That you somehow don't see this, I think has to do with how you fucktard liberals play so many word games, that you forget that words have ACTUAL REAL meanings.

Your connection with reality is such, that is a sane world, the vast majority of you would be in rooms with padded walls.

You should know that I don't worry about "sides".

There remains an old fashioned, ignorant, paranoid, mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, buttcrack-scratching, racist component to Trump's base. You can deny that if you want. You can try to minimize that if you want.

There is also a component that may or may not be racist, but is more than willing to enable the racism by dismissing it or denying it or deflecting from it. As far as I'm concerned, they are also part of the problem.

And as long as those people are around, all they're doing is feeding into the problem and giving the Regressive Left all the excuse it needs to play ITS games from the OTHER direction.

So Trump's base has a decision to make. It looks like it already has. So, it is what it is.
You still trying to pass yourself off as not taking a side?

And then you take an obvious and blatant SIDE and rant on INSULTING people with nothing more than just your BIASED LEFTIST OPINION.

You're starting to sound more unhinged every day, Mac. You sound JUST LIKE the rest of the FROTHING AT THE MOUTH DEMOCRATS here.

You have a SIDE, and it's BLATANTLY obvious. You might as well give up the I DON'T HAVE A SIDE act, that shit is over.

Forum List

Back