This Is Why We Can't Explain The Facts To Liberals

You were asked to come up with facts, not rehash your usual Russian propaganda. We didn’t believe it the first hundred times you posted it.

You need new lies that haven’t been debunked 150 times already. But you’re not smart enough.
The laptop is for real.

.....but really good at following orders.
only republican traitors will want to sweep this ah under the rug
----------
Puede ser una imagen de 3 personas y texto que dice Judges are SUPPOSED to recuse, not only when there is an actual conflict of interest, but when there is a serious appearance of one as well. They do this to protect the INTEGRITY of our courts and the public's CONFIDENCE in their rulings. JUSTICE THOMAS DIDN'T DO THIS. -JOYCE VANCE Lawyer and Professor at the University of Alabama OCCUPY DEMOCRATS

Must be something in the water in Georgia
Remember this idiot thought Guam would capsize

Yeah, good President. We are paying over twice as much for gasoline and other fuels, we made the Taliban the strongest terrorist organization in the world with 83 billion dollars of US military gear. The border is the worst it's been in over 20 years according to the Border Patrol. We have inflation at a 40 year high. We are on the brink of a nuclear war. And all this in a little over a year.

If that's what you consider a good President, it's not a wonder why you're such a TDS anti-Trump freak.

Let's be honest. What he considers a good President is a "D" after his name. No more, no less. The Houseplant-in-Chief could nuke an American city, and Eddie would be making excuses for why it "had to be done, and was a great idea" so long as Biden didn't become a Republican.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem or are you deliberately playing dumb, or are you stupid? I really want to know. Tell you what, if you can convince me that Hunter got those jobs and that money totally by himself and not because his dad was Vice President, I'll tell you what office he holds.
What government office does Hunter Biden hold?

Let's be honest. What he considers a good President is a "D" after his name. No more, no less. The Houseplant-in-Chief could nuke an American city, and Eddie would be making excuses for why it "had to be done, and was a great idea" so long as Biden didn't become a Republican.
Then again a republic president could lie hi way thru 4 horrible years and be called a hero by his sycophants.

You haven't convinced me yet, so you'll just have to linger in ignorance a little while longer.
Can you post how ivanka trump received special trademark authorizations from Ghina when she never did business in Ghina before that and no other US company were receiving them do to her dad's policies?

It's much less than that as it is TDS. He's been harping on Trump since the day he took office. The problem with our voting system is we allow people like him to vote'; people that use the same criteria to vote for a representative that they used to vote for their favorite American Idol contestant. As long as we have voters like him who think voting is a personality contest, we are Fd as a nation.

He doesn't have to be holding an office. If he's benefiting from his fathers positions in the federal government (which he obviously has) then he threw his hat into the ring.

The United States has 1.3 million lawyers. Why would Burisma choose him out of all of our 1.3 million lawyers in this country? He had zero experience in energy, he's a loser drug addict who was kicked out of our military for drug use, he didn't speak the language of Ukraine, why did they choose him of all people for this multi-million dollar job they had; a job he didn't even have to go to?

Now we have this painting scam. All of a sudden, he's an artist. He's selling his paintings to anonymous buyers for up to a half-million dollars. Did you ever see what he painted?

Joe's brother the same thing. He had zero experience in the construction field, but mysteriously landed a high paying desk job at a construction company. Wouldn't you know it, his company got a 3 billion dollar federal contract to build houses in Iraq?

And that's just some of the antics going on in the Biden family, there are more which I won't get into. The bottom line is politics didn't go after Hunter, Hunter involved himself in politics.

There is more: Hunter Biden actually admitted that he shares his bribe money with Joe.

If Hunter Biden is being investigated…..

....tax evasion, the RICO Act, as a foreign agent, whatever.....

....consider how you voted for his partner in crime:

Hunter Biden Text Message To Daughter: 'Unlike Pop, I Won’t Make ...newspunch.com› hunter-biden-text-message-to-daughter-unlike-pop-i-wont-make-you-give-me-half-your-salary

October 16, 2020 - Hunter’s text to Naomi: “But I dont receive any respect and that’s fine I guess. Works for you, apparently. I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years. It’s really hard, but dont worry, unlike Pop (Joe Biden) I won’t make you ..

Joe Biden - Wikispookswikispooks.com› wiki › Joe_Biden

In a leaked text message, Hunter wrote his daughter Naomi: “But I dont receive any respect and that’s fine I guess.[..] It’s really hard, but dont worry, unlike Pop (Joe Biden) I won’t make you give me half your salary.” Full article: Hunter Biden Policies Iraq War Supporter.

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Joe_Biden

Giuliani to Newsmax TV: Biden Family 'Taking Money ...newsmax.com› newsmax-tv › rudy-giuliani-hunter-biden-burisma-new-york-post › 2020 › 10 › 15 › id › 992109

6, 2019, Hunter Biden said that he doesn't get "any respect" from his family and that he hopes that she can "do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years. Don't worry, unlike Pop, I won't make you give me half your salary." "That's on the hard drive," said Giuliani.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/...0/15/id/992109/?ns_mail_job=DM155345_10152020

BREAKING: Giuliani Releases Text Message From Hunter Biden To ...100percentfedup.com › home › breaking: giuliani releases text message from hunter biden to daughter naomi: “i won’t make you give me half your salary” [video]

October 15, 2020 - Hunter’s text to Naomi: “But I dont receive any respect and that’s fine I guess. Works for you, apparently. I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years. It’s really hard, but dont worry, unlike Pop (Joe Biden) I won’t make you ...

Giuliani Reveals Texts Allegedly From Hunter Biden Saying 'Dad' ...redstate.com› scotthounsell › 2020 › 10 › 15 › october-surprise-giuliani-reveals-texts-from-hunter-saying-biden-got-half-of-his-contracts-n262464

In the text, Hunter says that he has been paying for everything for 30 years and it has been tough, but that he won’t take 50% of her salary as “Pop” did. “I love you all but I dont receive any respect and that’s fine I guess. Works for you apparently.

https://redstate.com/scotthounsell/...aying-biden-got-half-of-his-contracts-n262464

You were asked to come up with facts, not rehash your usual Russian propaganda. We didn’t believe it the first hundred times you posted it.

You need new lies that haven’t been debunked 150 times already. But you’re not smart enough.

There never was any "Russian disinformation," you dolt.

And what should happen to the 50 lying sleaze bags from the "intelligence community" who attributed the facts to "Russian Disinformation"????

Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel ...

https://www.politico.com › news › 2020/10/19 › hunter...

Oct 19, 2020 — More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice ...

Ex-intel officials claimed the Hunter Biden laptop story was ...

https://www.foxnews.com › politics › flashback-intel-offic...

3 days ago — The New York Times confirmed the authenticity of the Hunter Biden's missing laptop that turned up in a Delaware repair shop and contained ...

'Intelligence' experts refuse to apologize for smearing Hunter ...

https://nypost.com › 2022/03/18 › intelligence-experts-...

3 days ago — They are the supposed nonpartisan group of top spies looking out for the best interest of the nation.

And what about you dolts who were led around by those rings in your nose?????

Got that Mrs traitor?

The only traitors are those who supported the Chinese Communist assets of the Biden Crime Family over a real American, Trump.

Let's prove it:

The NYTimes has now admitted that the laptop was Biden's.

And this is what Hunter said:

1648077748974.png

And this is what Hunter said:

Hunter Biden Text Message To Daughter: 'Unlike Pop, I Won’t Make ...newspunch.com› hunter-biden-text-message-to-daughter-unlike-pop-i-wont-make-you-give-me-half-your-salary

October 16, 2020 - Hunter’s text to Naomi: “But I dont receive any respect and that’s fine I guess. Works for you, apparently. I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years. It’s really hard, but dont worry, unlike Pop (Joe Biden) I won’t make you ..

Joe Biden - Wikispookswikispooks.com› wiki › Joe_Biden

In a leaked text message, Hunter wrote his daughter Naomi: “But I dont receive any respect and that’s fine I guess.[..] It’s really hard, but dont worry, unlike Pop (Joe Biden) I won’t make you give me half your salary.” Full article: Hunter Biden Policies Iraq War Supporter.
Joe Biden - Wikispooks

Giuliani to Newsmax TV: Biden Family 'Taking Money ...newsmax.com› newsmax-tv › rudy-giuliani-hunter-biden-burisma-new-york-post › 2020 › 10 › 15 › id › 992109

6, 2019, Hunter Biden said that he doesn't get "any respect" from his family and that he hopes that she can "do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years. Don't worry, unlike Pop, I won't make you give me half your salary." "That's on the hard drive," said Giuliani.
https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/...0/15/id/992109/?ns_mail_job=DM155345_10152020

BREAKING: Giuliani Releases Text Message From Hunter Biden To ...100percentfedup.com › home › breaking: giuliani releases text message from hunter biden to daughter naomi: “i won’t make you give me half your salary” [video]

October 15, 2020 - Hunter’s text to Naomi: “But I dont receive any respect and that’s fine I guess. Works for you, apparently. I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years. It’s really hard, but dont worry, unlike Pop (Joe Biden) I won’t make you ...

Giuliani Reveals Texts Allegedly From Hunter Biden Saying 'Dad' ...redstate.com› scotthounsell › 2020 › 10 › 15 › october-surprise-giuliani-reveals-texts-from-hunter-saying-biden-got-half-of-his-contracts-n262464

In the text, Hunter says that he has been paying for everything for 30 years and it has been tough, but that he won’t take 50% of her salary as “Pop” did. “I love you all but I dont receive any respect and that’s fine I guess. Works for you apparently.
https://redstate.com/scotthounsell/...aying-biden-got-half-of-his-contracts-n262464

So you voted for a paid agent of Red China.

Does PC get it ?? LOl

The difference between a patriotic leader & a traitor
Puede ser un dibujo animado de ‎texto que dice ‎PUTINISA ISA WAR CRIMINAL PUTIN PUTINISA ISA A IS GENIUS اللت ZELENSKY P PONALD THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A ΑИйлE PEJERS COMEDIAN AND A CLOWN grimmy.com‎‎

Watch me deftly destroy you:

Anti-Russia Actions by Trump…things that have directly and indirectly effected Russia

1.Bombed Russian ally, Syria, hitting Russian facilities killing a number of Russian military

2.Pulled out of the Iran deal…a Russian signee

3.Pulled out of Paris Accords….a Russian signee

4.Sanctions against Russia…460 sanctions against individuals and entities

5.Expelled Russian diplomats

6.Gave Ukraine Javelin anti-tank missiles to use against Russian proxies…Obama sent mittens

7. Obama….more flexible, Hillary ‘reset button,’ wouldn’t give Poland defensive missiles, Uranium one deal….

8. At the NATO meeting, he warned Germany not to make huge energy deals enriching Russia….

9. Trump created an energy juggernaut in the United States….a body-blow to the Russian economy. Anyone pro-fracking is anti-Russia.

10. And, of course, you dunce, first and foremost.....

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the infamous 'dossier' came from Russia.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mgQaFlo_p8

12. Biden administration to waive sanctions for head of Nord Stream 2 pipeline

An ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin leads the company that is building the gas pipeline.

Now we know the reason for this:

"Hunter Biden received $3.5M wire transfer from Russian billionaire: Senate report

Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow, Senate Republicans revealed in their report on the younger Biden’s work in Ukraine.

Baturina is referenced in the 87-page report, which was released Wednesday, addressing her payment to Biden’s investment firm in early 2014.

“Baturina became Russia’s only female billionaire when her plastics company, Inteko, received a series of Moscow municipal contracts while her husband was mayor,” it said in providing background on the businesswoman."

1648303543996.png

Selling-out America has become the cottage industry for Democrats.

Can you post how ivanka trump received special trademark authorizations from Ghina when she never did business in Ghina before that and no other US company were receiving them do to her dad's policies?
You're a stuck record that insists on trying to deflect from the topic at hand, and I don't play that game. Now, are you trying to convince us that Hunter got his job in Ukraine and the lucrative deals in China because of his own talent and experience, or are you prepared to admit that he got them because his dad was selling access to his office? The more you attempt to dodge that, the more clear it becomes that you have no good response.

You're a stuck record that insists on trying to deflect from the topic at hand, and I don't play that game. Now, are you trying to convince us that Hunter got his job in Ukraine and the lucrative deals in China because of his own talent and experience, or are you prepared to admit that he got them because his dad was selling access to his office? The more you attempt to dodge that, the more clear it becomes that you have no good response.
I'm failing to see what relevance that has on the President of the US.

I'm failing to see what relevance that has on the President of the US.
Okay, you're going with the ignorance angle. Okay, here's the relevance. If Quid Pro, as Vice President, sold access to his office through his son getting extremely lucrative do-nothing jobs, there's a problem.

Forum List

Back