This Is Why We Can't Explain The Facts To Liberals

Enforcing borders can be legal, but not when doing so is in violation of treaties or pre-existing rights of natives.
And sealing the border to the south violates both of those.

If there was any truth to that the Communists would be on it like flies on shit. Sounds to me like you have no idea what you're talking about.

Wrong.
Clinton got the prosecutor to define sex as vaginal, so then Clinton did not lie when he testified he did not have sex with Lewinsky then.
And there is a myriad of complexity as to what a female is.
Anyone who does not know that, knows nothing about biology.
For example, while chromosome normally blueprint the body to produce a majority of either testosterone or estrogen, artificial chemicals, like pesticides can completely over ride the DNA.

What you're telling us is that these highly educated people from ivy league schools can't answer questions a normal 12 year old can? Yes, Clinton lied. That's why he was fined and lost his license to practice law in his state. Yes, we all know what a woman is, and it's not a guy in high heels and a dress.

Because you don't actually have any.
/------/
1648212699303.png

Obviously?

Like inflating and deflating your wealth?
You do realize that you're doubling down on what I said you were doing, right? You're still trying to deflect from Hunter to TRUMP!. Why is that? Are you so deeply enamored of the former president that you can't post without talking about him?

Last edited:
Are you trying to say his paint-by-numbers art work he sells to anonymous buyers is not really worth a half-million dollars? :auiqs.jpg:

My Lord, imagine if Don Jr tried anything like that.
I'm also trying to say that his 50 large a month job wasn't obtained because of his vast knowledge and experience. I know, I know, it's sacrilegious to even hint that Quid Pro peddled his office to enrich his family, but it's fun to watch them race to say something about TRUMP! whenever I bring that up.

I'm also trying to say that his 50 large a month job wasn't obtained because of his vast knowledge and experience. I know, I know, it's sacrilegious to even hint that Quid Pro peddled his office to enrich his family, but it's fun to watch them race to say something about TRUMP! whenever I bring that up.
When you supported a world class scum like Trump you shouldn't be opening your yapper at a good man, a good President like Biden

How's Ivanka doing and the moron Trump jr?

When you supported a world class scum like Trump you shouldn't be opening your yapper at a good man, a good President like Biden
Can't defend Quid Pro on his own merits? Believe me, this is nothing new. I've been seeing it since the campaign season. No matter what criticism was pointed at him, the sycophants would come out of the woodwork ranting about TRUMP!. Listening to them, you wouldn't even know an election had taken place because they're acting like he's still president. Guess that's what happens when his successor is so feckless.

Yeah, good President. We are paying over twice as much for gasoline and other fuels, we made the Taliban the strongest terrorist organization in the world with 83 billion dollars of US military gear. The border is the worst it's been in over 20 years according to the Border Patrol. We have inflation at a 40 year high. We are on the brink of a nuclear war. And all this in a little over a year.

If that's what you consider a good President, it's not a wonder why you're such a TDS anti-Trump freak.

You do realize that you're doubling down on what I said you were doing, right? You're still trying to deflect from Hunter to TRUMP!. Why is that? Are you so deeply enamored of the former president that you can't post without talking about him?
What office does Hunter hold?

They are really this dumb.

1. Last week a Democrat member of the Georgia House of Representatives complained that coyotes couldn't actually carry children across the border from Mexico.
Coyotes......the animals.
She didn't know that the discussion was about Mexican criminals who bring drugs, illegals and lots of children into America.

Dar'shun Kendrick
@DarshunKendrick
·
Oct 22

Did
@realDonaldTrump
just say 545 kids they can't find their parents for came over through "cartels and coyotes"?! How the hell does a coyote bring a whole human across the border?! Lord-----stop talking. #FinalDebate

2. OK>....I figured she was the only one this bereft of education, experience, or the internet.

Today, I saw this:

View attachment 406637

3. No wonder they will swallow anything the party tells 'em to.

View attachment 406638
It's worse than that. They are Insane and Stupid.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem or are you deliberately playing dumb, or are you stupid? I really want to know. Tell you what, if you can convince me that Hunter got those jobs and that money totally by himself and not because his dad was Vice President, I'll tell you what office he holds.

He doesn't have to be holding an office. If he's benefiting from his fathers positions in the federal government (which he obviously has) then he threw his hat into the ring.

The United States has 1.3 million lawyers. Why would Burisma choose him out of all of our 1.3 million lawyers in this country? He had zero experience in energy, he's a loser drug addict who was kicked out of our military for drug use, he didn't speak the language of Ukraine, why did they choose him of all people for this multi-million dollar job they had; a job he didn't even have to go to?

Now we have this painting scam. All of a sudden, he's an artist. He's selling his paintings to anonymous buyers for up to a half-million dollars. Did you ever see what he painted?

Joe's brother the same thing. He had zero experience in the construction field, but mysteriously landed a high paying desk job at a construction company. Wouldn't you know it, his company got a 3 billion dollar federal contract to build houses in Iraq?

And that's just some of the antics going on in the Biden family, there are more which I won't get into. The bottom line is politics didn't go after Hunter, Hunter involved himself in politics.

He doesn't have to be holding an office. If he's benefiting from his fathers positions in the federal government (which he obviously has) then he threw his hat into the ring.

The United States has 1.3 million lawyers. Why would Burisma choose him out of all of our 1.3 million lawyers in this country? He had zero experience in energy, he's a loser drug addict who was kicked out of our military for drug use, he didn't speak the language of Ukraine, why did they choose him of all people for this multi-million dollar job they had; a job he didn't even have to go to?

Now we have this painting scam. All of a sudden, he's an artist. He's selling his paintings to anonymous buyers for up to a half-million dollars. Did you ever see what he painted?

Joe's brother the same thing. He had zero experience in the construction field, but mysteriously landed a high paying desk job at a construction company. Wouldn't you know it, his company got a 3 billion dollar federal contract to build houses in Iraq?

And that's just some of the antics going on in the Biden family, there are more which I won't get into. The bottom line is politics didn't go after Hunter, Hunter involved himself in politics.
They do like to suddenly lose about 50 IQ points when talking about this stuff, don't they?

"Because you don't actually have any {facts}.

Here's a few:

Facts about Biden selling out the United States for 30 pieces of silver from Red China.

PROOF....when the bonehead of the family (and that's going some for this lamebrained crew) left the incriminating laptop to be exposed to the public.

Not enough?

Hunter Biden signed for the laptop work.

Not enough?

Biden's lawyer demanded the ....HIS....laptop back.

Not enough?

The Biden business partner gave a public confession that he was part of those emails on the laptop, and that Joe as the 'big guy' who got 10% of the fake companies formed, to sell out America.

Evidence: “the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.” Google

You were asked to come up with facts, not rehash your usual Russian propaganda. We didn’t believe it the first hundred times you posted it.

You need new lies that haven’t been debunked 150 times already. But you’re not smart enough.

Forum List

Back