This is Why the Elderly Die of Covid

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
With an already compromised immune system you are taking a risk. The choice is yours (for now)

He's what? 40? 50?

"I have never been so sick in all my life. Get vaccinated."

Guy didn't believe in COVID or the vaccine. He does now.

His lungs will be covered in scar tissue, and he'll never lead an active live again.

He's what? 40? 50?

His lungs will be covered in scar tissue, and he'll never lead an active live again.
So this is a Flu that occurred naturally or a Bio weapon that we should have been told of from the beginning.

He's never been so sick in all his life. it is a well known fact that men always think that.

Last edited:
How so, if you are fully vaccinated ?

You should be at no risk whatsoever

Same as if you're neighbors had measles, mumps , or rubella , polio , etc

~S~
Learn how vaccines work, then come back and post again.

But it's not. Your risk taking unvaccinated neighbor is putting you at risk.

Wrong.
The mRNA injections are fake and are not effecting infection or transmission.
They can't be because they are attenuating in efficacy, and with T-cell immunity memory, there can not be any attenuation in efficacy in less then years or decades.
So these shots are just temporarily boosting antibody production, but not creating any sort of immune response at all.

Wrong.
The mRNA injections are fake and are not effecting infection or transmission.
They can't be because they are attenuating in efficacy, and with T-cell immunity memory, there can not be any attenuation in efficacy in less then years or decades.
So these shots are just temporarily boosting antibody production, but not creating any sort of immune response at all.
Whack-job conspiracy theories are not helpful. Please keep.them to yourself.

He's what? 40? 50?

And there's a crash on the Southern State Parkway every day.

Learn how vaccines work, then come back and post again.
i learned how they work long ago Crepitus

in fact, i was state trained & certified to impart 1910-1030

but one does not need my qualifications

in fact , a stump should have a good grasp on it all by now

1638723685553.png

~S~

I had SARS over ten years ago. Spent several months in bed. So weak at one point couldn't lift myself into an upright position. Took months and months to recover. Even knowing how sick one gets with SARS I still would not have taken any jab from any pharma company for any reason; and even more so now I would refuse these or any other jabs as we keep natural antivirals on hand and take vitamins and minerals daily. Skyience and history of vaccines even prior to this crap they are now calling a vaccine is worse than finding a witch doctor to perform their magic to make one all better.

Pfizer and the FDA knew in early 2021 that pfizer’s mRNA vaccines were killing thousands of people and causing spontaneous abortions while damaging three times more women than men.

One confidential document in particular was part of a court-ordered release of FDA files that the FDA fought by claiming the agency should have 55 years to release this information. A court judge disagreed and ordered the release of 500 documents per month, and the very first batch of documents contained this bombshell entitled, “Cumulative Analysis of Post-Authorization Adverse Event Reports.”

Get it here:

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

I believe Dr. Harvey Risch who has been a voice of sane and critical thinking in counterpoint to the Faucist Propaganda Machine. The OP is Covid-Fear-Pr0n; Dr. Risch is an epidemiology professor at the Yale School of Public Health and Yale School of Medicine’s Department of Epidemiology and Public Health.

"Risch has authored over 300 original peer-reviewed publications and was formerly a member of the board of editors for the American Journal of Epidemiology."

I had SARS over ten years ago. Spent several months in bed. So weak at one point couldn't lift myself into an upright position. Took months and months to recover. Even knowing how sick one gets with SARS I still would not have taken any jab from any pharma company for any reason; and even more so now I would refuse these or any other jabs as we keep natural antivirals on hand and take vitamins and minerals daily. Skyience and history of vaccines even prior to this crap they are now calling a vaccine is worse than finding a witch doctor to perform their magic to make one all better.

Pfizer and the FDA knew in early 2021 that pfizer’s mRNA vaccines were killing thousands of people and causing spontaneous abortions while damaging three times more women than men.

One confidential document in particular was part of a court-ordered release of FDA files that the FDA fought by claiming the agency should have 55 years to release this information. A court judge disagreed and ordered the release of 500 documents per month, and the very first batch of documents contained this bombshell entitled, “Cumulative Analysis of Post-Authorization Adverse Event Reports.”

Get it here:

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf
Another Giant blow to Brandon. DOD just took a big hit.

Forum List

Back