THIS is why Pelosi OWNS the shutdown now

LOLOL

Ownership of the shutdown doesn’t change hands just because it turned out America is against it. This is, and always has been, Trump’s shutdown...

“If we don’t get what we want, one way or the other, whether it’s through you, through military, through anything you want to call, I will shut down the government. And I am proud. I’ll tell you what. I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck. Because the people of this country don’t want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I’m not going to blame you for it. The last time you shut it down, it didn’t work. I will take the mantle of shutting down. I’m going to shut it down for border security.” ~ Donald Trump, owner of the shutdown
It WAS Trump's its not Pelosi's she is the ONLY one who matters really that refuses to negotiate senior leftists and rank and file are willing to negotiate but they won't dare go against what the hypocrite Pelosi wants. As I have said it can stay shut down for YEARS for all I care...not like its bothering me at all!
Nonsense. Again, ownership doesn’t change hands simply because it turned out America is against the shutdown. :eusa_naughty:
No it changed hands because one side YOURS refuses to negotiate.
Are you a liar, just stupid, or both?

Of course it’s because America is against the shutdown and for no other reason.

Want proof?

If America was behind the shutdown and behind trump on this issue, y’all would still be calling it the Trump Shutdown.
Trump's negotiating Pelosi is throwing a fit. Its her shut down. I don't give a shit what "Americans" want...they poll dumbasses on the coasts not REAL Americans in rural areas and we all know that.

spin it all you want, nobody is buying it except for the poorly educated basker dwelling deplorables such as y-o-u.

For the second time, Weatherman, dear, I AM NOT DRAGON LADY. It's true we almost always agree with each other but I am not a Canadian.

If it helps any, OldLady, I don't think you are dragonlady. You are both completely interchangeable with any of the other dozens and dozens and dozens of other leftists who are guaranteed to mark their collective territory by offering the same opinions on the same subjects no matter what.

You all support Pelosi because she is one of your tribe and you all support anybody and anything opposed to Trump.

You have no ideology, merely allegiance.
Throwing around your usual nonsense today, are you, Dog? If you can find me saying something nice about Pelosi, it will be because you made it up yourself. LOL
And as far as sharing opinions with others here, I'm sure you don't think you do, right? Everything you say is unique and profound?

and here I thought I was defending you by saying I didn't think you were dragonlady.

As far as my own opinions, of course I share them. Unlike most here, however, I don't play the game of politics as if it were a team sport.
Who is on my team?

US appeals court rules against Trump on DACA immigration program
  • A U.S. appeals court in California ruled that President Donald Trump's administration must continue DACA, a program that protects hundreds of thousands of immigrants.
  • The ruling represented another legal defeat for Trump over DACA.
  • DACA offers protections to roughly 700,000 young adults, mostly Hispanics, who entered the country as children.
Published 2:20 PM ET Thu, 8 Nov 2018 Updated 3:17 PM ET Thu, 8 Nov 2018
Should we test the SCOTUS on this issue?

I think we should.

:dance:

• A U.S. appeals court in California ruled that President Donald Trump's administration must continue DACA, a program that protects hundreds of thousands of immigrants.
  • DACA offers protections to roughly 700,000 young adults, mostly Hispanics, who entered the country as children.

I think we should.

looks like it ain't gonna happen for quite awhile.

Supreme Court takes no action on DACA
By Lydia Wheeler - 01/22/19 10:55 AM EST

A closer look at the cost of building a wall along the US-Mexico border
by MICHELLE MACALUSO, Sinclair Broadcast Group
[...]
The $5 billion that the president wants is just for this year. The committee for a responsible federal budget predicts the entire wall could end up costing $25 billion. At a cost of $200 per U.S. household.

$25 billion is chump change compared to other spending. $25 billion is spit in the ocean.

It's not about money. It's all about the illegal train of leftist voting.

I think we should.

That just happened today?

Well, in that case.

The government stays shut down FOREVER!!!

:laughing0301:
:banana:

For the second time, Weatherman, dear, I AM NOT DRAGON LADY. It's true we almost always agree with each other but I am not a Canadian.

If it helps any, OldLady, I don't think you are dragonlady. You are both completely interchangeable with any of the other dozens and dozens and dozens of other leftists who are guaranteed to mark their collective territory by offering the same opinions on the same subjects no matter what.

You all support Pelosi because she is one of your tribe and you all support anybody and anything opposed to Trump.

You have no ideology, merely allegiance.
Throwing around your usual nonsense today, are you, Dog? If you can find me saying something nice about Pelosi, it will be because you made it up yourself. LOL
And as far as sharing opinions with others here, I'm sure you don't think you do, right? Everything you say is unique and profound?

and here I thought I was defending you by saying I didn't think you were dragonlady.

As far as my own opinions, of course I share them. Unlike most here, however, I don't play the game of politics as if it were a team sport.
Who is on my team?
All the other dozens of authoritarian leftists here.

by MICHELLE MACALUSO, Sinclair Broadcast Group
[...]
The $5 billion that the president wants is just for this year. The committee for a responsible federal budget predicts the entire wall could end up costing $25 billion. At a cost of $200 per U.S. household.

$25 billion is chump change compared to other spending. $25 billion is spit in the ocean.

It's not about money. It's all about the illegal train of leftist voting.

then donny can pay for it since he flat out lied about mexico coughing up the pesos just to get the racists' vote.

I think we should.

"The justices, however, could still decide to hear the case and add a special sitting for arguments."

"'They are supreme,'" Erman said. "'They can always grab things if they want to.'"

"For now though, advocates say these undocumented immigrant youth, known as dreamers, can breathe a sigh of relief."

I think we should.

That just happened today?

Well, in that case.

The government stays shut down FOREVER!!!

:laughing0301:

as trump's 'ratings' tank, & the (R)s up for re-election start seeing those votes slip away from them.... will shake things up in the senate.

then donny can pay for it since he flat out lied about mexico coughing up the pesos just to get the racists' vote.
Nobody EVER believed that Mexico would send us a check for the wall, you dumbfuck.

But, if you're gonna play it that way, well I propose that Mexico should pay for all our welfare too. You can go get your food stamps from MEXICO.

Let's just keep it shut down for the next 2 years or so. That work for me.

I think we should.

"The justices, however, could still decide to hear the case and add a special sitting for arguments."

"'They are supreme,'" Erman said. "'They can always grab things if they want to.'"

"For now though, advocates say these undocumented immigrant youth, known as dreamers, can breathe a sigh of relief."

they will sit it out for the meantime. IF they decide, they decide.... but for now why would the (D)s give in? they have time on their side, public opinion as well.

Nobody EVER believed that Mexico would send us a check for the wall, you dumbfuck.

But, if you're gonna play it that way, well I propose that Mexico should pay for all our welfare too. You can go get your food stamps from MEXICO.

Let's just keep it shut down for the next 2 years or so. That work for me.

enough deplorables did believe him & so did the tranny coulter & oxyboy. they stoked the racist coals right back up & the blaze is burnin'.

as trump's 'ratings' tank, & the (R)s up for re-election start seeing those votes slip away from them.... will shake things up in the senate.
Good. Bank on that.

Let's see how far this will go in the name of getting power.

Let's see who the people start to blame.

I honestly don't give a fuck. I don't think we can really see the affects of a shutdown until it is ALL shut down. All of it.

Shut the whole thing down. Start with the IRS!!!

Good. Bank on that.

Let's see how far this will go in the name of getting power.

Let's see who the people start to blame.

I honestly don't give a fuck. I don't think we can really see the affects of a shutdown until it is ALL shut down. All of it.

Shut the whole thing down. Start with the IRS!!!

lol.... give in to a tantrum throwing child & he learns that it works.

Pelosi bought the blame for the shutdown from Trump when she refused to even consider his offers on DACA etc. in exchange for border security funding.

She has proven that she hates Trump more than she cares about the furloughed workers, DACA kids, and anyone else who is affected by the shutdown. And in doing so, she has also given Normal Americans who pay for our bloated government a longer demonstration of how little we actually benefit from the "non-essential" services.

Last edited:
Thats because Trump's offer is a scam.

DACA and TPS are problems Trump created.

It's like if your 6-year-old threw a tantrum and threw their plate on the floor, then offered to clean it up in exchange for a cookie.
well actually, obammy created it. he did an illegal EO.
Its legal because DACA is just prioritizing enforcement onto dangerous illegal immigrants. AKA selective enforcement. A policy released by DHS, not from EO.

Forum List

Back