This is why I hate democrats

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The Boston bomber who killed myriads of people during the Boston Marathon was given a stimulus check by democrats

This is sick. This is supporting a real insurrection, where people are purposefully murdered for some sick cause, but democrats treat them like they are their base, which I guess they are now.

The Boston bomber who killed myriads of people during the Boston Marathon was given a stimulus check by democrats

This is sick. This is supporting a real insurrection, where people are purposefully murdered for some sick cause, but democrats treat them like they are their base, which I guess they are now.
They just paying him for his vote for Biden.

you have nothing. nothing.

Wow

Just fucking wow

Your use of the word insurrection is wrong.

Damn boi, go back to HS.

We don't have to hate one another, but the fact really is that stimulus checks to prisoners didn't go to prisoners but rather went to court ordered fines, restitution to victims, prison costs and their children.

This was just a political stunt by Tom 'pickin' Cotton and others.

Only that, is the reason why? Shit, i got a whole bunch of issues why i cant stand a stupid, worthless, lazy ass, progressive, slave, Democrat....

We don't have to hate one another, but the fact really is that stimulus checks to prisoners didn't go to prisoners but rather went to court ordered fines, restitution to victims, prison costs and their children.

This was just a political stunt by Tom 'pickin' Cotton and others.
:link:

Why should ANYONE in a PRISON have gotten ONE FUCKING CENT at all, regardless of where it went?

Hate is such a strong term.

Admit it, Trump cult traitors. You hate Democrats because your fascist cult has trained you to hate anyone who isn't part of your fascist cult. You literally get off on hating now. It's the only way you can feel a thrill these days.

You weren't always like that. The Trump cult has turned you into awful human beings.

Admit it, Trump cult traitors. You hate Democrats because your fascist cult has trained you to hate anyone who isn't part of your fascist cult. You literally get off on hating now. It's the only way you can feel a thrill these days.

You weren't always like that. The Trump cult has turned you into awful human beings.
your fascist cult has trained you to hate anyone who isn't part of your fascist cult.
you just described the die hards in both parties.....

I hate mass murderers and those that help them.

Not one of you Lefties has any problem with giving that mass murderer stimulus money

It says a lot about YOU.

That's on top of all the direct financial support the DemoKKKrats provided to this terrorist and many others like him.

Forum List

Back