This is why I hate democrats

The Boston bomber who killed myriads of people during the Boston Marathon was given a stimulus check by democrats

This is sick. This is supporting a real insurrection, where people are purposefully murdered for some sick cause, but democrats treat them like they are their base, which I guess they are now.

I dont hate them, I just hope one day they step towards the light. I mean enlightenment ..... not the headlights of the oncoming semi truck or the beam of light that transports them to heaven.. but I wish they would hurry the hell up!

I dont hate them, I just hope one day they step towards the light. I mean enlightenment ..... not the headlights of the oncoming semi truck or the beam of light that transports them to heaven.. but I wish they would hurry the hell up!
Mass murderers could step into the light if they would only let them hang

Instead, they leave them in jail cells to get raped every day while collecting stimulus checks.

The Boston bomber who killed myriads of people during the Boston Marathon was given a stimulus check by democrats

This is sick. This is supporting a real insurrection, where people are purposefully murdered for some sick cause, but democrats treat them like they are their base, which I guess they are now.
I also see that in the shithole war zone city of Chicago, those arrested for violence have been let back out into society with monitoring bracelets and, get this, city leaders fought to remove the monitoring bracelets because they were social injustice. So, they not only let violent criminals right back out on the streets but they didn't even want to track them with monitors! Gee, I wonder why the shithole city of Chicago is a war zone? I have no doubt that these people also got stimulus checks.

I also see that in the shithole war zone city of Chicago, those arrested for violence have been let back out into society with monitoring bracelets and, get this, city leaders fought to remove the monitoring bracelets because they were social injustice. So, they not only let violent criminals right back out on the streets but they didn't even want to track them with monitors! Gee, I wonder why the shithole city of Chicago is a war zone?

That's good news. Anything that hastens the decline of the blue shithole cities is a win for Real America.

He at least gave them the middle finger!

Admit it, Trump cult traitors. You hate Democrats because your fascist cult has trained you to hate anyone who isn't part of your fascist cult. You literally get off on hating now. It's the only way you can feel a thrill these days.

You weren't always like that. The Trump cult has turned you into awful human beings.
Go look in the mirror first before you leap.

You hate Democrats because your fascist cult has trained you to hate anyone who isn't part of your fascist cult. You literally get off on hating now. It's the only way you can feel a thrill these days.
So they're just like you now. You all should be getting along just dandy.

So they're just like you now. You all should be getting along just dandy.
That's right, we liberals are constantly posting threads about how much we hate conservatives, and how much we want to have them deported, put in camps or executed.

Oh wait. We're _not_ doing that. You're just doing your wildly dishonest bothersiderism thing again.

The two sides are totally different. The conservatives are hateful and violent, the liberals aren't. You're running intereference for the violent and hateful side. Why?

That's right, we liberals are constantly posting threads about how much we hate conservatives, and how much we want to have them deported, put in camps or executed.

Oh wait. We're _not_ doing that. You're just doing your wildly dishonest bothersiderism thing again.

The two sides are totally different. The conservatives are hateful and violent, the liberals aren't. You're running intereference for the violent and hateful side. Why?

You're doing exactly that, all the time. Your fellow DemoKKKrat rightwinger is calling unvaccinated blacks and hispanics "vermin" who need to be exterminated. Where were you? Fucking cheering him on, that's where.

You're doing exactly that, all the time.
Yet nobody here can come up with even a single example. Curious, that.

Your fellow DemoKKKrat rightwinger is calling unvaccinated blacks and hispanics "vermin" who need to be exterminated. Where were you? Fucking cheering him on, that's where.
Satan is the Lord of Lies, and you're sucking his ass. Just making it clear where we all stand here.

If you're _not_ lying yourself into an eternity of hellfire, I'm sure you can post where this happened, and where I cheered it on. Please proceed.

(This is where, knowing that you were busted for lying, you try to change the topic.)

Now, go rage some more about how you want awful things to happen to those "blue state shithole cities." Nope, nothing hateful there. It's just like when we liberals constantly cheer for bad things to happen in red states. Oh wait, we _don't_ do that, because we're loyal to country over party.

Why I resist democrats....let me count the ways....

Did anyone expect anything different? This is why stupid can on longer be an excuse for supporting this sorry party. If it's against the US they are for it. How much longer are we to allow this administration to cast us to Hell with the rest of the free world?

Did anyone expect anything different? This is why stupid can on longer be an excuse for supporting this sorry party. If it's against the US they are for it. How much longer are we to allow this administration to cast us to Hell with the rest of the free world?
The world is hell?

Nice religion asshole.

Hate is a strong word but when a group is so determined on destroying the greatest country in the history of man it is well deserved. Now with the all the proof of election fraud and voting is no longer a way to rid our self of these power craving shits the voting box needs to be replaced by the cartridge box. Can you look forward to what this country will look like in three years? It scares the hell out of me.

Forum List

Back