This is Why Blacks Vote Democrat.

Exactly.

Indeed, the GOP’s policies run counter to the concerns of black voters.
Under Trump's GOP policies >>

• lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history.
  • lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
  • highest median wage in US history
  • Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.

• created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
  • Got 3,000 people (mostly black) released from prison, with the First Step Act
  • etc, etc, etc.
1640338591243.png

Yep, Democrats got the dead voters to vote in 2020. Nothing like good old Chicago politics.

Um, no.

the reality is, voting patterns have remained pretty consistant.

Here's the Democrat share of the vote since 2000

48 - 49 - 55- 51 - 48 - 51

Here's the Republican share of the vote

48 - 50 - 45 - 47 - 46 - 47

So, either those Democrat Zombies have been voting since 2000, or voting patterns have remained fairly consistent.

Under Trump's GOP policies >>

• lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history.
Again, meaningless, because 1) Unemployment has been on the decline since 2010, 2) Those numbers had more to do with shrinking labor pool as Baby Boomers retire and 3) He still managed to wreck the economy and rack up 15% unemployment.

lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
Again, meaningless... given those jobs don't pay shit.

Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.
We spend more on a single Stealth Fighter that can't fly in the rain.

Got 3,000 people (mostly black) released from prison, with the First Step Act
We have 2 million people in jail. That's barely a drop in the bucket.

But as we used to say when I was in the Army, "One OH SHIT! erases 100 Attaboys". Trump has had far more Oh Shits than attaboys.

Kanye West’s ‘Independent’ Campaign Was Secretly Run by GOP Elites

Roger Sollenberger
Fri, December 17, 2021,

New documents show Kanye West’s doomed White House campaign—styled as an “independent” third-party effort—appears to have disguised potentially millions of dollars in services it received from a secretive network of Republican Party operatives, including advisers to the GOP elite and a managing partner at one of the top conservative political firms in the country.

Potentially even more alarming? The Kanye 2020 campaign committee did not even report paying some of these advisers, and used an odd abbreviation for another—moves which campaign finance experts say appear designed to mask the association between known GOP operatives and the campaign, and could constitute a violation of federal laws.

At the heart of Kanye’s political operation was Holtzman Vogel, one of the most powerful and well-connected law firms serving major Republican political and nonprofit organizations today. And weaved throughout his campaign, whether the multi-platinum rapper realized it or not, were Republican operatives who may have been less interested in seeing a President West than in re-electing President Donald Trump.

And so blacks are just suppose to vote for anybody black no matter if they are nutsos or qualified.

But what we see is that all republicans really want is just enough blacks to win. Not because their policies address our concerns.

Map by Map, G.O.P. Chips Away at Black Democrats’ Power

Black elected officials in several states, from Congress down to the counties, have been drawn out of their districts this year or face headwinds to hold onto their seats.

So while republicans are trying to cancel black representation in our democracy, the racists keep talking about ID's.
Because they get free shit from white taxpayers.

Again, meaningless, because 1) Unemployment has been on the decline since 2010, 2) Those numbers had more to do with shrinking labor pool as Baby Boomers retire and 3) He still managed to wreck the economy and rack up 15% unemployment.

Again, meaningless... given those jobs don't pay shit.

We spend more on a single Stealth Fighter that can't fly in the rain.

We have 2 million people in jail. That's barely a drop in the bucket.

But as we used to say when I was in the Army, "One OH SHIT! erases 100 Attaboys". Trump has had far more Oh Shits than attaboys.
Black democrats are a scourge on society.

Because they get free shit from white taxpayers.
I'm black. Stop being white telling me why we vote democrat. And blacks pay taxes. Our taxes over the years have helped whites get what they have.

Kanye West’s ‘Independent’ Campaign Was Secretly Run by GOP Elites

Roger Sollenberger
Fri, December 17, 2021,

New documents show Kanye West’s doomed White House campaign—styled as an “independent” third-party effort—appears to have disguised potentially millions of dollars in services it received from a secretive network of Republican Party operatives, including advisers to the GOP elite and a managing partner at one of the top conservative political firms in the country.

Potentially even more alarming? The Kanye 2020 campaign committee did not even report paying some of these advisers, and used an odd abbreviation for another—moves which campaign finance experts say appear designed to mask the association between known GOP operatives and the campaign, and could constitute a violation of federal laws.

At the heart of Kanye’s political operation was Holtzman Vogel, one of the most powerful and well-connected law firms serving major Republican political and nonprofit organizations today. And weaved throughout his campaign, whether the multi-platinum rapper realized it or not, were Republican operatives who may have been less interested in seeing a President West than in re-electing President Donald Trump.

And so blacks are just suppose to vote for anybody black no matter if they are nutsos or qualified.

But what we see is that all republicans really want is just enough blacks to win. Not because their policies address our concerns.

Map by Map, G.O.P. Chips Away at Black Democrats’ Power

Black elected officials in several states, from Congress down to the counties, have been drawn out of their districts this year or face headwinds to hold onto their seats.

So while republicans are trying to cancel black representation in our democracy, the racists keep talking about ID's.
What has black representation actually got you? I’ve never understood the concept of if you’re being fucked over at least the people doing it look like you. You could have voted for someone else that would have helped all of you but no, you choose to keep getting fucked over because that person isn’t your color. That’s just stupid.

What has black representation actually got you? I’ve never understood the concept of if you’re being fucked over at least the people doing it look like you. You could have voted for someone else that would have helped all of you but no, you choose to keep getting fucked over because that person isn’t your color. That’s just stupid.
Republicans are not about helping us and quit being white talking about somebody voting for candidates based on color when that is exactly what you do. Black representation has helped us, but a minority representation does nothing when the majority is white white and racist.

Republicans are not about helping us and quit being white talking about somebody voting for candidates based on color when that is exactly what you do. Black representation has helped us, but a minority representation does nothing when the majority is white white and racist.
Quit being white? LMAO!

You have black reps and their democrat white ally’s. And what has it gained for you? If it wasn’t for Republicans you wouldn’t even get to vote. Yet you side with the welfare pimps because they’re black.

It’s been well over half a century now and your best chance at getting ahead is reperations? That’s the best your elected officials can come up with.

The longer you vote for democrats the longer you will not be successful. They count on that.

Quit being white? LMAO!

You have black reps and their democrat white ally’s. And what has it gained for you? If it wasn’t for Republicans you wouldn’t even get to vote. Yet you side with the welfare pimps because they’re black.

It’s been well over half a century now and your best chance at getting ahead is reperations? That’s the best your elected officials can come up with.

The longer you vote for democrats the longer you will not be successful. They count on that.
Bullshit. Stop being white asking stupid ass questions when you whites are bitching about your representatives at every level after being given everything the government has to give. White racism is the problem, not black or democratic reps. And right now the republican party is the white supremacist party, so stop asking that retarded question as if republicans are actually an alternative.

Last, whites have recieved all kinds of direct economic stimulus and blacks paid taxes while you got them. So shut the fuck up with the ignorant white opinion about what you think reparations are.

What state do you live in? I just want the name, I'm not caring about anything else.

If it wasn’t for Republicans you wouldn’t even get to vote.

That is incorrect. Furthermore no republicans have voted for modern voting rights bills.

You're both right, but with an important caveat. Think of the republicans like the original Jedi Republic in the Star Wars movie series. At first fighting for freedom, supporting the republic for millennia. But as you know, the Galactic Republic becomes the Galactic Empire via the New Order.

Republicans too, had their New Order, where they similarly reversed positions.

Think of it as a George Lucas republican explanation of their descent from good to evil.

Last edited:
Bullshit. Stop being white asking stupid ass questions when you whites are bitching about your representatives at every level after being given everything the government has to give. White racism is the problem, not black or democratic reps. And right now the republican party is the white supremacist party, so stop asking that retarded question as if republicans are actually an alternative.

Last, whites have recieved all kinds of direct economic stimulus and blacks paid taxes while you got them. So shut the fuck up with the ignorant white opinion about what you think reparations are.

What state do you live in? I just want the name, I'm not caring about anything else.
This is the funniest post I’ve read in months! Damn Bojangles you did well on this one. You’ve simultaneously taken over the boards number one racist position, the most entitled and the most clueless.

Most of your racist post is just entertainment so no real need to reply to that stupid shit. Your last paragraph though is my favorite of 2021. The odds of anyone beating it before New Years is astronomically slim.

What state do you suspect I live in? Any guesses? I’ve provided some clues in my posts but if they’re too subtle for your tiny mind maybe I could provide more info.

You're both right, but with an important caveat. Think of the republicans like the original Jedi Republic in the Star Wars movie series. At first fighting for freedom, supporting the republic for millennia. But as you know, the Galactic Republic becomes the Galactic Empire via the New Order.
Republicans too, had their New Order, where they similarly reversed positions.
Think of it as a George Lucas republican explanation of their descent from good to evil.
You must be Sheldon from Big Bang Theory.

Quit being white? LMAO!

yea, ok.
nkqthnpeyfc81.jpg

Forum List

Back