This is Why Blacks Vote Democrat.

If you guys really thought you were going to get a significant share of the black or Hispanic vote, you wouldn't be pushing voter suppression and gerrymandering.
Exactly.

Kanye West’s ‘Independent’ Campaign Was Secretly Run by GOP Elites

Roger Sollenberger
Fri, December 17, 2021,

New documents show Kanye West’s doomed White House campaign—styled as an “independent” third-party effort—appears to have disguised potentially millions of dollars in services it received from a secretive network of Republican Party operatives, including advisers to the GOP elite and a managing partner at one of the top conservative political firms in the country.

Potentially even more alarming? The Kanye 2020 campaign committee did not even report paying some of these advisers, and used an odd abbreviation for another—moves which campaign finance experts say appear designed to mask the association between known GOP operatives and the campaign, and could constitute a violation of federal laws.

At the heart of Kanye’s political operation was Holtzman Vogel, one of the most powerful and well-connected law firms serving major Republican political and nonprofit organizations today. And weaved throughout his campaign, whether the multi-platinum rapper realized it or not, were Republican operatives who may have been less interested in seeing a President West than in re-electing President Donald Trump.

And so blacks are just suppose to vote for anybody black no matter if they are nutsos or qualified.

But what we see is that all republicans really want is just enough blacks to win. Not because their policies address our concerns.

Map by Map, G.O.P. Chips Away at Black Democrats’ Power

Black elected officials in several states, from Congress down to the counties, have been drawn out of their districts this year or face headwinds to hold onto their seats.

So while republicans are trying to cancel black representation in our democracy, the racists keep talking about ID's.
Blacks vote democrat because the Democrats promise more free shit. Its how the Democrats keep blacks oppressed.

So while republicans are trying to cancel black representation in our democracy, the racists keep talking about ID's.

This is such garbage. First of all, it's "IDs" not "ID's." Nearly every civilized nation in the world requires a photo ID to vote. Why? Because they know that this reduces voter fraud and helps ensure clean elections. Why is it okay to require a photo ID to get a prescription, buy alcohol, board a plane, and open a cell phone account, but it's somehow "intimidating" to require a photo ID to vote?

How are Republicans trying to "cancel black representation"? How?

And why are you not bothered that wealthy Democrats sometimes fund the campaigns of black Democratic candidates without attribution, but you're bothered that some rich Republicans privately funded West's campaign? How about all the Democrats who were secretly funded by George Soros? That's okay, right? But, oh, it's wrong for some rich Republicans to secretly back a black candidate who does not tow the liberal line. Got it.
The issue is neither my punctuation or IDs. It's aboit reducing the ability to vote, drawing out minority district, and adding white districts in order to cancel or reduce minority representation.

Your bringing up George Soros only goes to show that you are a right wing sheep and you can't be taken seriously.

Democrat race baiters always try to make everything about race. Not because they're right, but because they know our broken MSM and education system will blindly agree with everything they say.
No, the truth is that the current republican party is ran by racists.

"Democrats are in a panic because they are losing Black and minority voters at a faster pace than they’re intentionally letting illegals aka Democrat voters in from the Southern border."

This is not happening.

Blacks vote democrat because the Democrats promise more free shit. Its how the Democrats keep blacks oppressed.
I think that since I am black, I know why we vote democrat...

And it has nothing to do with your old, stale racist meme white repiublicans have been uttering since 1965. Meanwhile whites like you wore MAGA hats hoping the government will return to the days where whites got all of the free shit.

"Blacks vote democrat because the Democrats promise more free shit. Its how the Democrats keep blacks oppressed."

An example of the white butthurt that has continued since we left the republican party in 1965. The racists are mad because they thought they could continue fucking us while reminding us of how Lincoln freed the slaves and he was republican in order to keep us voting republican.

Yeah?

So there must be 12,000,000 racist democrats (redundant, I know) who didn't vote for Barack but voted for Creepy, old, perverted Biden

Nope. there were more voters overall, as the electoral base grew in 8 years.

Trump got 14 million more votes than Mitt Romney did... but he still got the same 47% of the electorate.

Biden got 16 million more votes than Obama did... but as a percentage, he got the same - 51%.

So what changed.

1) Higher voter participation. While only 58% of eligible voters showed up in 2012, 67% showed up in 2020

2) More eligible voters. The number of eligible voters in 2012 was 235 Million. The number of eligible voters in 2020 was 257 million.

Last edited:
Lol! The white racist uses projection.

All you are is a whining douchebag with white fragility.

:auiqs.jpg: Pot meet Kettle.....All you are is a black racist douche trying to make everything you see about your skin color...What a sad state of mind you have...

:auiqs.jpg: Pot meet Kettle.....All you are is a black racist douche trying to make everything you see about your skin color...What a sad state of mind you have...
Gaslighting won't work. I can post a shitload of evidence showing how whites like you have built and maintain a system based on race. You know that's the case so you try what you're doing hoping to shame me into silence so that white preference can continue. The fact that you must lie to yourself every day about this is proof of your sad, sorry, trifling mindset.

Gaslighting won't work. I can post a shitload of evidence showing how whites like you have built and maintain a system based on race. You know that's the case so you try what you're doing hoping to shame me into silence so that white preference can continue. The fact that you must lie to yourself every day about this is proof of your sad, sorry, trifling mindset.
So sad....Your world must be a pretty dismal place....

So sad....Your world must be a pretty dismal place....
My world is great. Because I know the truth and don't have to lie to myself or concern myself with the opinions of human failures like you.

Your last sentence made me laugh considering you scan the internet daily looking for black children who have been killed in order to race bait.

You are delusional so you can't see the obvious. You are a racist and have conflated my dislike for racists whites into a hatred of all whites. So what are you trying to tell me? That racism is a requirement to be white? That racism is an inherent trait of whites? That to be white one must be racist or they are guilt ridden, salf hating, black ass kissers?

I think the non racist whites here might disagree with your assessment of what it is to be white.
You’re a pile of poop! You get to throw insults well

You’re a pile of poop! You get to throw insults well
I return the insults I get. The fact is you guys can't handle blacks who don't tell you what you want to believe about us.

Forum List

Back