This is Why Blacks Vote Democrat.

Hopefully one day soon blacks will wake up and realize they should be voting for Republican candidates.

Hopefully, some day working class white people will wake up and realize they should be voting for Democrats.

The amusing thing is that Democrats gave white working class people a middle class lifestyle, Republicans have spent the last 50 years trying to claw it back. Bust the unions, pass "At Will Employment" and "Right to work" laws to take away any protections they have, replace pensions with 401K's that only Wall Street gets rich off of.

And they do it by playing on your racial, religious and sexual fears.

"Hey, why did my nice union job go to China?"
"Well, those dirty Chinese stole it from you, even though white people made the decision to move it and... OH MY GOD, THERE'S A MAN IN A DRESS TRYING TO USE THE LADY'S ROOM! STOP HIM!!!!"

1640261735703.png

"I'll take Clueless White People for $400, Ken!"

Democrats are in a panic because they are losing Black and minority voters at a faster pace than they’re intentionally letting illegals aka Democrat voters in from the Southern border.

If you guys really thought you were going to get a significant share of the black or Hispanic vote, you wouldn't be pushing voter suppression and gerrymandering.

Why blacks vote for Democrats? That's easy.

Because democrats are a party of hand wavers and excuse makers and don't take responsibility for anything, just like blacks.

Democrats say blacks aren't responsible for anything, they let them commit crimes, burn, loot, steal, march around angry threatening people and when blacks lives suck democrats say "the system is racist nothing is your fault" and "if you're a dope head felon and commits a crime and when the cops arrest you it's because the police are racist for trying to stop you from breaking the law.".

Democrats want to teach white kids they are racist.

They want to give welfare blacks benefits.

They want blacks to be given high paying jobs without being qualified.

They want colleges to let blacks in that are dumb, while pushing out smart students to make room for blacks.

And so on.

Blacks vote Democrats because the Republicans tell them things like "you're responsible for your own actions. You need to work. Obey the law. You don't deserve special treatment" and so on.

Tell us why you believe voter ID is "Suppression"

Because you know damned well that poor people are less likely to be able to afford ID and are more likely to be transitory in their living arrangements.

India is an impoverished third world country and their elections are notoriously corrupt. This is what you are striving for?

Because democrats are a party of hand wavers and excuse makers and don't take responsibility for anything, just like blacks.

Democrats say blacks aren't responsible for anything, they let them commit crimes, burn, loot, steal, march around angry threatening people and when blacks lives suck democrats say "the system is racist nothing is your fault" and "if you're a dope head felon and commits a crime and when the cops arrest you it's because the police are racist for trying to stop you from breaking the law.".

They want colleges to let blacks in that are dumb, while pushing out smart students to make room for blacks.

And so on.

Blacks vote Democrats because the Republicans tell them things like "you're responsible for your own actions. You need to work. Obey the law. You don't deserve special treatment" and so on.
Hopefully one day soon blacks will wake up and realize they should be voting for Republican candidates.
:lmao:

I can't figure which one of you morons I love more. The cucks who think they can't pretend enough to care about black voters to get anything above 12% share of our vote or the overt racists like Resnic who are the beautiful albatrosses around your party's neck.

Because you know damned well that poor people are less likely to be able to afford ID and are more likely to be transitory in their living arrangements.

India is an impoverished third world country and their elections are notoriously corrupt. This is what you are striving for?

bffedca52114219c77b0c9b976ffa26182d90d9ee8c6256598599d5b78218b26_1.jpg

You guys took Kanye very seriously when he kissed trumps ass in the white house.

Now what about the second article.
Wrong.

I'm not a republican and I have always thought Kanye is a fucking idiot.

I didn;t vote for Trump and he's right there in the idiot club with Kanye.

Care to make any more stupid assumptions?

Someone should have explained to you that repeating the same flawed argument doesn't work.

India's elections are notoriously corrupt, and most indians don't participate in elections...

Sorry, what does that have to do with Voter ID?

You Tammany Hall democrats are the experts on corrupt elections

4l0t98.jpg

“We have put together the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization in the history of American politics”

Last edited:

Oh, get real, everyone knows that the urban areas get counted last because they have a higher population density.

I remember in the 2006 midterms, when they knew that GOP Senator was toast because when St. Louis returns came in, he was going to get buried.

Oh, get real, everyone knows that the urban areas get counted last because they have a higher population density.

I remember in the 2006 midterms, when they knew that GOP Senator was toast because when St. Louis returns came in, he was going to get buried.

Yeah?

So there must be 12,000,000 racist democrats (redundant, I know) who didn't vote for Barack but voted for Creepy, old, perverted Biden

Revolt....pfft! What are you doing for the revolution? Other than showing the board what an ass you are on a daily basis? Racist.
Lol! The white racist uses projection.

All you are is a whining douchebag with white fragility.

4l0t98.jpg

“We have put together the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization in the history of American politics”
Stop taking statements out of context. Biden said what he did relative to investigating cases of voter fraud.

Wrong.

I'm not a republican and I have always thought Kanye is a fucking idiot.

I didn;t vote for Trump and he's right there in the idiot club with Kanye.

Care to make any more stupid assumptions?
Of course you did.

And so on.

All wrong.

Forum List

Back