this is why [ black ] criminals need to be shot

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
reason 1 = first they steal her purse
reason 2 = they punch the 74 year old!!!!!!!!!!!!
..if you would be upset if these worse-than-animals were shot in the back, you are a dumbass...you are not in the real world

here's another:

..if you would be upset if these worse-than-animals were shot in the back, you are a dumbass...you are not in the real world

here's another:

How about white criminals??

here's another:

hahahhahahahahah---
that's why black is in parentheses hahaha = all criminals

here's another:

A symbol, number, word, phrase, or clause that is in parentheses explains, supplements, or comments on something in the sentence.

here's another:

yes----them too. Uhm---I have some experience with muggers in my town----all were black---but the town has lots of blacks--I will try not to conclude that all muggers are black. Getting back to shooting----
cops are in constant danger in my town

here's another:

~~~~~~
U.S. Marshal's office proved the point with the apprehension of Reinoehl.

here's another:

Nah, shooting is too good. Much better to hook up their balls to an electric welder and set it to about 60 amps and walk away.

Forum List

Back