This is where the tax cuts for the rich will go......you've been warned!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Robots Are Coming For Our Jobs. Here Are 5 Ways To Prepare.
Get ready for an automated world.
Amy Westervelt On assignment for HuffPost

The picture is one of declining manufacturing jobs. People in lower-earning jobs which don’t require a degree are likely to feel particularly squeezed, according to the predictions. Data entry and call centre jobs are also likely to be hit, along with other professions that can easily be automated by robots and algorithms.

Nearly half of all American jobs are vulnerable to automation, according to a recent study published by Ball State University.

5a0c44381b0000e72a377250.jpeg

Look for UPS, Amazon some of the big warehouse jobs so many depend.....here is their replacement for the future and here is where the tax cuts for the rich, money will go.

It's inevitable. You would have said the same thing at the beginning of the Industrial Revolution.

The money will be offshored to some foreign bank. You think the big corporations are going to pay this much in taxes when they can pay next to nothing? lol

The loop holes remain! What part of that can't the fucking right understand?

What this bill does is hurt the poor and middle class with tax increases to pay for a nice package for the rich to offshore.

-It hurts college students. can't have competition!
-It hurts the middle class and makes it harder to start a business

• Banned
The money will be offshored to some foreign bank. You think the big corporations are going to pay this much in taxes when they can pay next to nothing? lol

The loop holes remain! What part of that can't the fucking right understand?

What this bill does is hurt the poor and middle class with tax increases to pay for a nice package for the rich to offshore.

-It hurts college students. can't have competition!
-It hurts the middle class and makes it harder to start a business
And yet, these poor pathetic bastards still believe that Trump and the GOP are out for their best interest....I can't wait for this shit to pass and then I hope they go after ACA...its time their supporters understand that these mf's could give a shit about em'

Who gives a shit where the money goes it's their fucking money, This is the problem with the left they hate private property.

The problem is the majority of the tax cuts are going to the folks who need it the least. The rich already pay low taxes. Why do they need to be any lower?

Who gives a shit where the money goes it's their fucking money, This is the problem with the left they hate private property.
Who gives a shit???? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the reason Trump got elected, you stupid trash can, was because hillbilly hicks tucked away in these hovels around the country, all crying because PRIVATE PROPERTY WAS BEING SHIPPED OVERSEAS!!!!

Who gives a shit???? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the reason Trump got elected, you stupid trash can, was because hillbilly hicks tucked away in these hovels around the country, all crying because PRIVATE PROPERTY WAS BEING SHIPPED OVERSEAS!!!!
Money is private property moron. Cutting taxes is also the reason for Trump's election along with the lefts total disregard of middle America and Clinton being shit as a candidate.

The problem is the majority of the tax cuts are going to the folks who need it the least. The rich already pay low taxes. Why do they need to be any lower?
Most of those people you say don't deserve it pay taxes on their money more than once. Luxury taxes, inheritance taxes, capital gains taxes and so on.

Forum List

Back