This is What Virginia Dems Chose to Lead them

The whole point of this thread is that he should not have bene allowed to run for office, which in my opinion is punishing him.

Many people in this thread have said they would not vote for anyone that had a felony no matter how long ago it was....which in my opinion is punishing him.
Ok I don't agree with punishing him on his past right, but his affiliation with Democrat's who people can't stand these days, might cause him grief in that regard, and then his criminal past might be blamed for his poor choice in party, therefore it all goes hand in hand.

Legally I'm thinking he should be allowed to run, and then hopefully the people are smart enough to reject him for being a Democrat and not for being a former criminal long ago.

Ok, so you won't vote for him good, and no one is going to punish him for his past by not voting for him. They might take his past into consideration, but they wouldn't punish him if he has shown to have changed his character and choice's by his working through it, and openly rebuking it. Now if he is found to be a shady character by supporting policies and ideologies that the voter's don't agree with, then they might actually see a connection to his past found in the choice's that he still makes in his career and possibly his life.

Problem is, he's a democrat, which means he has no character.

I'm just saying.

Nope. I know to you it seems this way because everything you do is about the party. Even in this thread my support of the person in the OP has nothing to do with his party or his stance in the issues. I would not vote for the man, not because he is an ex-felon but because he is a Dem...yet I can still think it is wrong to punish him his whole life for a bad choice made almost 30 years ago.
Of course it's about the party. I vote Democratic so we don't get conservative judges on the courts. And if I want common sense gun legislation, I vote Democratic. It's all about the party. The REPUBLICAN party. They suck. So I vote Democratic, even though they suck a little too.

Of course it's about the party. I vote Democratic so we don't get conservative judges on the courts. And if I want common sense gun legislation, I vote Democratic. It's all about the party. The REPUBLICAN party. They suck. So I vote Democratic, even though they suck a little too.
You keep those blinders on while the Democrat's suck every bit of the life out of this COUNTRY, and therefore setting it up for an attack by the outside world who is waiting in the wing's for that weakness within to finally reach a certain level.

Putin saw it transition to a weaker government, and therefore took advantage of it to go after his goals of retaking Ukraine as becoming part of Russia once more.

We see video after video on YouTube trying to pump American military might up in the midst of it all, but the modern battlefield is quickly teaching militaries valuable lesson's on what work's, and what is obsolete, and what tactics are being used to a positive degree or to a negative degree. The world is watching.

If we think that China isn't monitoring the war for future incursions into what they figure belongs to them, and other event's to take place, then we are badly mistaken.

If we think that we are the moral ethical saint's anymore in the world, then we are badly mistaken.

I hope we survive it all, but just as it was thought of in modernized Germany back in the beginning of world war two, their underlying evilness in character left them rudderless because of that evil. They lost because of their evilness, because God doesn't support evilness, and especially the evil somehow thinking it's ok to make war with anyone or any nation supporting a war if coming in from an evil underlying condition when doing so.

Here is the scary part. If the average IQ in Virginia is 94, that means have the people in Virginia are below 94 IQ.

Technically no.

Average indicates arithmetic mean of a set of numbers. That means when all numbers are totalled and then defivided by the size of the sets population. It does not mean that half the people in VA are below 94 IQ. Lets take an example 100, 105, 90, and 40. The average is 82.75, however 3 are above average and only 1 below.

Median on the other is the dividing point of a set where half the population falls into the upper half of the values and half falls below.

Just FYI...

WW

Forum List

Back