This is What Virginia Dems Chose to Lead them

Don Scott (Virginia politician) - Wikipedia

OIF.IFrNbL5VZ8sHENVh8SYJwQ

Virginia House Democrats chose Del. Don Scott Jr. (D-Portsmouth) as their leader on Wednesday, more than a month after voting to remove the former House minority leader.

Del. Scott, a lawyer, was picked over two other Democratic state delegates for the leadership role. He is the first Black person to serve as Virginia House minority leader.

Scott led a push to oust Del. Eileen Filler-Corn (D-Fairfax) as House minority leader. Del. Filler-Corn, the first woman and Jewish person to serve as Virginia House Speaker in the House of Delegates' 400-year history, became minority leader after Republicans took a majority in the chamber after last year’s elections.

Va. House Democrats pick Portsmouth Del. Don Scott as new leader

Scott did seven years on fed drug charges.....Just the type of man needed to lead the dems.
Federal Drug Charges? You mean the racist system that makes blacks felons so they can't vote while your white kids get off with slaps on the wrist?

He is a man of the people.

Trump is the criminal not this guy. This guy sold drugs? Trump has done much worse!

If they treated white collar like they do drug dealers.

Federal Drug Charges? You mean the racist system that makes blacks felons so they can't vote while your white kids get off with slaps on the wrist?

Trump is the criminal not this guy. This guy sold drugs? Trump has done much worse!

Good doggy.

Good doggy.
I actually like this guy. Think about it. He was railroaded. Just like many African Americans. I don't need to go into it all you'll never understand, but this is systemic racism. Now the guy can't get jobs, guns or vote?

Tom Delay, remember that cock sucker? Evil. Pure evil. He got into politics because the EPA shut his fertilizer company down. Why? Because it was bad for us. Unhealthy. Unsafe. And he was butt hurt about it and ran for office. And you stupid republicans voted for him. On a platform of less regulations. So i wish we would let him sell his poison and fertilize your schools and farms with his poisons, you dummies/

I'd rather elect an ex con who wants to reform prisons and the justice system than vote for a corporation like Tom Delay who's evil and greedy and doesn't care what's good or healthy or safe for the environment. Republicans are pure evil.

Republicans, just like corporations, don't care about the environment, middle class, social programs, government. They only care about $. That's it.

I just showed you people in Virginia are dull. I live in a more intelligent part of the country.

You make less, have a lower standard of living, higher infant mortality rates, bad teeth, no health insurance.

Yes people move to Virginia when they retire because it's cheap to live there. But you have to give a lot up too when you move to a place filled with dull people.

As if Virginia had anything to do with the discussion.

1654654046777.png

And they won. So Trump U was a fraud.

I don't think it was a handful. Otherwise why settle for $25 million? Just give those "handful" their money back.
Oh noooo, not another I hate Trump poster who has severe TDS... ROTFLMBO.

Look feller, who gives a rats ace about anything that was well vetted about the Trump University suit today ? No one, because all we look at is how well he did his job in which he was hired for, how well he kept his promises that he gave, and how well he did on pointing out the bad rats and their plans to topple this nation prior to leaving office.. Otherwise all we got was more wisdom and prophetic intellect that hasn't been matched since from Trump, and that just burns the democrat's biscuit's. ROTFLMBO..

Last edited:

Gotta pull that ole race card when the going gets tough eh ,?? Yes, just like a good Democrat cult follower you surely did.

The vast majority of people have led decent, law-abiding lives. OK….maybe they’ve come to a rolling stop or went over the speed limit by 8 mph, but THIS guy was a felon who did hard time!

This is all about the liberals showing how “woke” and forgiving they are to criminals. It’s high time we start showing people that if you commit felonies, you may have some options closed to you even after you finish your prison sentence.

We need to be harder on lowlife criminals, not easier!

And parties.

Nope. I know to you it seems this way because everything you do is about the party. Even in this thread my support of the person in the OP has nothing to do with his party or his stance in the issues. I would not vote for the man, not because he is an ex-felon but because he is a Dem...yet I can still think it is wrong to punish him his whole life for a bad choice made almost 30 years ago.

Republicans, just like corporations, don't care about the environment, middle class, social programs, government. They only care about $. That's it.

Which is why Republicans live out in open country with fresh air and water with green all around them, while democrats live in smog filled concrete jungles.

You're showing that IQ of 40 off again, Silly Bonobo! :thup:

As if Virginia had anything to do with the discussion.

View attachment 655231
Stawman, gas lighting, etc. I find it very intellectually lazy when someone throws one of these claims out. Then I have to go back and read what I wrote, then go look up what straw man means, then argue with you about if my comment was or wasn't a strawman.

I'm assuming you guys throw out straw men too? Probably all day. I'm not going to play this game. I don't care if what I said is a strawman. Whatever I said, I stand by it. It wasn't a "strawman" tactic. Was I telling you a story to try to get you to understand? Probably. You don't like personal antidotes?

Stawman, gas lighting, etc. I find it very intellectually lazy when someone throws one of these claims out. Then I have to go back and read what I wrote, then go look up what straw man means, then argue with you about if my comment was or wasn't a strawman.

I'm assuming you guys throw out straw men too? Probably all day. I'm not going to play this game. I don't care if what I said is a strawman. Whatever I said, I stand by it. It wasn't a "strawman" tactic. Was I telling you a story to try to get you to understand? Probably. You don't like personal antidotes?

I know, it's really unfair. You can't form a thought - so logical fallacy is really all you have, Just not fair of your intellectual superiors - which is everyone - to point out that your arguments are fallacious and childish..

Nope. I know to you it seems this way because everything you do is about the party. Even in this thread my support of the person in the OP has nothing to do with his party or his stance in the issues. I would not vote for the man, not because he is an ex-felon but because he is a Dem...yet I can still think it is wrong to punish him his whole life for a bad choice made almost 30 years ago.
Ok, so you won't vote for him good, and no one is going to punish him for his past by not voting for him. They might take his past into consideration, but they wouldn't punish him if he has shown to have changed his character and choice's by his working through it, and openly rebuking it. Now if he is found to be a shady character by supporting policies and ideologies that the voter's don't agree with, then they might actually see a connection to his past found in the choice's that he still makes in his career and possibly his life.

Ok, so you won't vote for him good, and no one is going to punish him for his past by not voting for him. They might take his past into consideration, but they wouldn't punish him if he has shown to have changed his character and choice's by his working through it, and openly rebuking it. Now if he is found to be a shady character by supporting policies and ideologies that the voter's don't agree with, then they might actually see a connection to his past found in the choice's that he still makes in his career and possibly his life.

The whole point of this thread is that he should not have bene allowed to run for office, which in my opinion is punishing him.

Many people in this thread have said they would not vote for anyone that had a felony no matter how long ago it was....which in my opinion is punishing him.

Forum List

Back