This is what they mean by systematic racism

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
If your a minority the law will break down your door with no knock warrants on just hear say evidence or pull you out of your car and search it on the whim of an officer. (if you say no they will make you wait until another officer shows up with a dog to sniff around your car). Yet here we have the girlfriend of the Nashville bomber say she called a year ago to say he was building bombs in his RV but it went nowhere because 'they could not make contact with him and had no warrant to search his RV'...Nashville man's girlfriend warned he was building bombs

Geez, I wasn't aware that no white guy was ever busted in a search warrant.
And yet they didn’t investigate bwre

and allowed little whites supremacist boy to walk around with a semi-automatic weapon and shoot three people without gunning him down but shot Breanna Taylor in her sleep.

try to keep up
The white supremacist was protecting business and people from the out of control blacks and Antifa fags ..

Of the 301 Police Officers who died in the line of duty in 2020, 45 were killed by gunfire and 14 died of assault in order to uphold the Constitutional rights of fools who claim Police officers are systematically racist.

If your a minority the law will break down your door with no knock warrants on just hear say evidence or pull you out of your car and search it on the whim of an officer. (if you say no they will make you wait until another officer shows up with a dog to sniff around your car). Yet here we have the girlfriend of the Nashville bomber say she called a year ago to say he was building bombs in his RV but it went nowhere because 'they could not make contact with him and had no warrant to search his RV'...Nashville man's girlfriend warned he was building bombs
It's called "Systemic Racism".....meaning that you have a society that treats people different according to their race.

and allowed little whites supremacist boy to walk around with a semi-automatic weapon and shoot three people without gunning him down but shot Breanna Taylor in her sleep.

try to keep up
You actually see nothing wrong with all the riots and destruction with people maimed and killed by BLM and Antifa. Also, the Prog politicians have not changed their criminal code. They just had the police stand down.

It's called "Systemic Racism".....meaning that you have a society that treats people different according to their race.

to me the moniker is a libel meant to convey an idea that the WHOLE
SOCIETY and ALL IT'S institutions are DEVOTED to creating RACE DISPARITIES.

try to keep up

the boy was ALLOWED TO WALK AROUND? He was not apprehended?
I live in an area of the USA in which there are lots of events involving
some guy WALKING AROUND with a gun shooting without getting
GUNNED DOWN. It happens that the gun toters in my area are
generally not "white"

Of the 301 Police Officers who died in the line of duty in 2020, 45 were killed by gunfire and 14 died of assault in order to uphold the Constitutional rights of fools who claim Police officers are systematically racist.

Only 59 died from violence? That's over a 99% survival rate.

Blacks on a whole just need to be better than whitey, problem solved
As a group they need to behave themselves AS whitey.

The problem is the well understood and assumed bad behavior. It's a problem only they can change.

If a trouble making kid gets in trouble one time when he was innocent, he got in trouble because he has a well understood pattern of bad behavior.

Blacks on a whole just need to be better than whitey, problem solved
As a group they need to behave themselves AS whitey.

The problem is the well understood and assumed bad behavior. It's a problem only they can change.

If a trouble making kid gets in trouble one time when he was innocent, he got in trouble because he has a well understood pattern of bad behavior.
When in Rome.....

Nashville bomber say she called a year ago to say he was building bombs in his RV but it went nowhere because 'they could not make contact with him and had no warrant to search his RV'...

If he was a Muslim, they would have stormed his compound

Nashville bomber say she called a year ago to say he was building bombs in his RV but it went nowhere because 'they could not make contact with him and had no warrant to search his RV'...

If he was a Muslim, they would have stormed his compound

good idea
But RW terrorists get a free pass

really? where is that ? ALABAMA? I have never been to ALABAMA---
I have no ancestors from ALABAMA. I do have relatives from shariah
shit holes.

Forum List

Back