This is what REAL leadership looks like

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
After 8 years of the Barack Insane Obama “cower and appease” doctrine, it is so nice to see the U.S. making it crystal clear once again that we will not tolerate nonsense.
And the world, Mattis said, would much rather deal with the Department of State than the Department of Defense.

“What we want to do is be so ready and be very much aware that we fight the way we come, that everybody in the world wants to deal with Secretary Tillerson and the Department of State, not the Department of Defense and the United States Army,” Mattis told the audience.
Now that is leadership. It’s an extremely clear communication that promotes diplomacy first while making it clear to our nation’s enemies that any decision by them outside of diplomacy will end badly for them.

Mattis Warns Army: 'Stand Ready'

Iran's president is saber rattling over the bogus deal Obama made with Iran. It was fairly interesting listening to him on the youtube video he put out. He claims Iran has a constitution but double talks like Americans should abide by whatever the UN says cause he says so.

I couldn’t be happier with President Trump. :bowdown:

We finally have a president working to do what’s best for this country!

After 8 years of the Barack Insane Obama “cower and appease” doctrine, it is so nice to see the U.S. making it crystal clear once again that we will not tolerate nonsense.
And the world, Mattis said, would much rather deal with the Department of State than the Department of Defense.

“What we want to do is be so ready and be very much aware that we fight the way we come, that everybody in the world wants to deal with Secretary Tillerson and the Department of State, not the Department of Defense and the United States Army,” Mattis told the audience.
Now that is leadership. It’s an extremely clear communication that promotes diplomacy first while making it clear to our nation’s enemies that any decision by them outside of diplomacy will end badly for them.

He just lost his reelection. Watch. Why is he so jealous of Obama?

Iran's president is saber rattling over the bogus deal Obama made with Iran. It was fairly interesting listening to him on the youtube video he put out. He claims Iran has a constitution but double talks like Americans should abide by whatever the UN says cause he says so.

Israel and SA want the US to take out Iran.

You must live in fantasy land. No one supporting Trump is jealous of Obama or his trons.

Iran is the one making threats. Do you think the people there in Iran will be happy to have Iran looking like Syria? I doubt it but if they buy the chit their president is putting out it may look like Syria in a few years. Perhaps their suicide bombers will come home to roost on them.

He just lost his reelection.
Blah. Blah. Blah. You’re the same freaking people who said his candidacy was a “stunt” for his tv show. The same freaking people who said he would drop out early. The same freaking people who said he would “never” win the nomination. And after all of that, the same freaking people who said Hitlery would crush him.

All he did was become President of the United States.

You people still haven’t learned that just because you wish something were true doesn't make it true. All of you are angry, immature, and outright idiotic. Your predictions mean absolutely nothing.

You must live in fantasy land. No one supporting Trump is jealous of Obama or his trons.

Well, you may not be jealous of Obama (after all, who the fuck are you?) but the orange clown CERTAINLY is jealous......

Iran is the one making threats. Do you think the people there in Iran will be happy to have Iran looking like Syria? I doubt it but if they buy the chit their president is putting out it may look like Syria in a few years. Perhaps their suicide bombers will come home to roost on them.

I said Trump is jealous of Obama.

I said Trump is jealous of Obama.
Ridiculous but I suppose y'all can dream it if you like.

He just lost his reelection. Watch.
I will watch. And then I’ll come back to this board and laugh my ass off at all of you progressives who think you are Nostradamus.

Each of you were soooooo certain that Hitlery Clinton was the next President of the United States. How did that work out? :laugh:

Forum List

Back