This is What King Actually Said

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Too many white supremacists here have tried to make Martin Luther King into a mealy mouthed black consrvitive accomodationist who told blacks to just ignore white racism, stay quiet and it will go away.

There was no such Rev. Martin Luther King. This is what Martin Luther King stood for in his own words.

So basically the great man said you are an idiot who refuses to take responsibility for YOUR own life.

He was a very wise man.
No he didn't say that. What he said was that you believe a lie.

I signed my proclamation on Feb 25, 1961 and that's why I am in here today confronting punk ass racists like you.

I signed my proclamation on Feb 25, 1961 and that's why I am in here today confronting punk ass racists like you.

What makes me racist?

Be specific.

King said a lot of thngs. IM2 just cherry picks the words he likes and ignores the rest.
Wrong. You cherrypick one sentence. I know what King stood for. You make up a King that makes you feel comfortable.

Now now...you KNOW, IM2, that MLK was really an Uncle Tom. See? I can say that too by parroting your own words back attcha because what he said goes against what YOU claim he said. So...Uncle Tom-ism.

Too many white supremacists here have tried to make Martin Luther King into a mealy mouthed black consrvitive accomodationist who told blacks to just ignore white racism, stay quiet and it will go away.

There was no such Rev. Martin Luther King. This is what Martin Luther King stood for in his own words.

Remarkable difference between giving your life to serving others and giving your life to political revolution isn't there? And you'd be there in the 1st dozen in line to toss this man under a bus for believing in EQUALITY not EQUITY and working WITHIN whatever political structure to get to there. Or judging folks on CHARACTER and not SKIN.

When you support 1619, CRT and other hateful and wrong shit because you value racial unity over recognizing individuality and freedom of thought and speech -- you're not honoring this great man at all.

I think MLK would take you out back to the shed and RELIEVE you of DEVALUING the word racist to be meaningless anymore.

Kinda like when Angry Gramps Brandon tells us if we support DISMANTLING all election security and accuracy then we are not with him -- but we are with Jefferson Davis. Super-warp-speed-hyperbole-nonsense.

You've killed the term racist by over-use and under-understanding the RACISTS that MLK was fighting against.

Ya know -- this fantasy of what YOU THINK others believe doesn't make a whit of sense. Even a stone dumb ACTUAL RACIST would be doing a head shake.

MLK was known FOR ACTION. Not targeted towards INDIVIDUALS with no power, but targeted at the racist white Democrat leaders who built Jim Crow.

So I think anyone with a 6th grade education would know that it's INSANE to assert that MLK " told blacks to just ignore white racism, stay quiet and it will go away."

I DO know -- he might have told YOU to stay quiet about little white babies being BORN AS RACIST tho.. And send up a prayer every time you ACCUSED a random person of being a racist.

I think MLK would take you out back to the shed and RELIEVE you of DEVALUING the word racist to be meaningless anymore.

Kinda like when Angry Gramps Brandon tells us if we support DISMANTLING all election security and accuracy then we are not with him -- but we are with Jefferson Davis. Super-warp-speed-hyperbole-nonsense.

You've killed the term racist by over-use and under-understanding the RACISTS that MLK was fighting against.
What is the purpose of passing a law that makes bringing food or water to people waiting in line to vote a crime?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

"final sermon"

You keep missing hte part where if he talked like that the whole time no one would know his name

We ignore these bits because without them he'd be maligned by all....?

What is the purpose of passing a law that makes bringing food or water to people waiting in line to vote a crime?

it stops all harassment of people in voting lines and paying for votes....?

leave people teh fuck alone while they're voting, not that complicated

Forum List

Back