This Is What Happened On 9/11

Greetings to All:

The Opening Post describes what really happened on 9/11 (here) and nobody can 'debunk' a single word. Go ahead and try to find one error. Make my day ...

GL,

Terral

still going to claim the pentagon was 10 feet tall? :lol:

Hi Robert:

Mr Robert here has graced this fine USMB Board with his presence to make some rather interesting claims that I hope he will try to defend:

Being cautious here, you are a pathological liar. You are also wrong and in error in every topic so far purviewed and posted by you on this website, going back as far as the first day you joined.

Well, well. A challenge! Go to the Opening Post and 'quote >>' from my work and prove to everyone here that Terral is a pathological lair using whatever Robert considers to be credible evidence. Good luck in your attempt to push Official Cover Story LIES. ;0)

GL,

Terral

No, you are in error (100% of the time without exception), Pro is pointing out the absolute fact, and doing it quite well. You are in 100% error with your "work". That 2.2 grade point is showing well.

Hunt the Packlid.

Robert

Hi Robert:

Mr Robert here has graced this fine USMB Board with his presence to make some rather interesting claims that I hope he will try to defend:

Being cautious here, you are a pathological liar. You are also wrong and in error in every topic so far purviewed and posted by you on this website, going back as far as the first day you joined.

Well, well. A challenge! Go to the Opening Post and 'quote >>' from my work and prove to everyone here that Terral is a pathological lair using whatever Robert considers to be credible evidence. Good luck in your attempt to push Official Cover Story LIES. ;0)

GL,

Terral

Proved. Read it. You are a pathological liar by your own admission. Amazing, finally, case closed. We can ignore the Packlid then.

They always shoot themselves in the face eventually. Hilariously funny.

Robert

Hi Robert:

No case yet? Heh ...

No, you are in error (100% of the time without exception), Pro is pointing out the absolute fact, and doing it quite well. You are in 100% error with your "work". That 2.2 grade point is showing well.

Hunt the Packlid.

Robert

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

Told you this guy is really, really funny. :0)

GL,

Terral

Hi Robert:

No case yet? Heh ...

Hunt the Packlid.

Robert

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

GL,

Terral
I'll bet you have a five year subscription to the Weekly World News.:lol::lol:

Hi Robert:

No case yet? Heh ...

Hunt the Packlid.

Robert

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

GL,

Terral
I'll bet you have a five year subscription to the Weekly World News.:lol::lol:
has alex jones been writing for them?

Any time, any place- The Tarral. But you must first know the difference between a 'Star" and an "Asteroid". You do not at this time. The kids today in my 6-8 grades Astronomy class up at NMSU Youth Astronomy did. And they solved this equation also; 2n=6√ (Jr. high math)

Can you?

Robert

Hi Triton. Bye Crosser:

Terral,

Isn't the use of "Candycorn Logic" brilliant?

Candycorn et al simply state something is not true, therefore it is not true.

Seriously this all happened!
Everything in the opening post is true and none of these trolls/shills/idiots can debunk a single word. You should never point out the lunacy of troll/shill behavior on this Board, or one of their colleagues will ban you for life. Oh! That already happened. Surprise, surprise. That is what you get for bumping one of my 911Truth topics from the archives. I am quite surprised that this topic is not among the half dozen or so that have been deleted. Somebody must be slipping ...

Last edited:
If my account is banned for unreasonable purposes at the behest of alleged shills, thus confirming to me that alleged shills are in fact shills they will inherit a nemesis on this board that is beyond them.

Until then as much as I may like to believe they are shills, without evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt ,I have to view the accusations of these posters as shills to be speculation.

If my account is banned for unreasonable purposes at the behest of alleged shills, thus confirming to me that alleged shills are in fact shills they will inherit a nemesis on this board that is beyond them.

Until then as much as I may like to believe they are shills, without evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt ,I have to view the accusations of these posters as shills to be speculation.

What are you babbling about?

What are you babbling about?

I bet he thinks we're trying to get him banned! :lol: What a fucking loser! Why would we try and ban our favorite punching bag and whipping boy? FWIW, I don't report people. I also don't whine like a little bitch if someone reports me (which they have) nor do I make threats as hollow as a truthtard's skull and pretend I have some kind of super powers. :lol: What a fucking joke Triton is!

Forum List

Back