This Is What Happened On 9/11

Do you really want me to post pictures the of the plumes and the city blocks covered by it in the exact manner a building brought down by CD does? To go with the samples taken from the site confirming it?

No, I want YOUR links that you used so we're on the same page. That's a cop out to tell me to search for it.

I want your proof of aerosolized steel and concrete. Are you aware that those samples also support the existence of gypsum planking used in the twin towers that may SEEM like pulverized concrete?

I am especially curious about your proof of aerosolized steel.

Another question.

Are you saying that plumes of dust are solely caused by the EXPLOSIVES used in a controlled demolition and never by the CRUSHING and GRINDING of the parts of the building as it fell AFTER explosives were set off to cut the supports?

Do you really want me to post pictures the of the plumes and the city blocks covered by it in the exact manner a building brought down by CD does? To go with the samples taken from the site confirming it?

Try a search engine sometime, have fun.

You'll simply say it doesn't exist, therefore it doesn't exist

Using "Candycorn Logic" of course

:eusa_shhh:

BTW.

Are you going to explain how you can claim TOTAL SYMMETRICAL COLLAPSE of WTC7 when the video I posted proves otherwise?

WOW! So you can tell the composition of a dust cloud just from pictures or videos taken from hundreds of yards away?

Your self proclaimed super powers never cease to amaze and delight everyone! No wonder you can become a "nemesis" the likes of which nobody can imagine. :lol:

Triton said:
You telling anyone to search is the height of hypocricy.

Triton said:
Until you prove it exists, it doesn't exist. That is the way it works, chucklehead! You just saying the dust cloud contains aerosolized steel and expecting everyone to just believe you because of your impeccable credibility doesn't cut it.

I'm still waiting for your explanation, in your own words, for WTC 7's collapse

BTW.

Are you going to explain how you can claim TOTAL SYMMETRICAL COLLAPSE of WTC7 when the video I posted proves otherwise?

So your saying it didn't have a total symmetrical collapse?

I mean, if you do not think it was a total symmetrical collapse there really is no point of debating.

Most CD's don't even have as symmetrical collapse as WTC 7 did.

Can you explain, in your own words, how WTC 7 collapsed?

BTW.

So your saying it didn't have a total symmetrical collapse?

I mean, if you do not think it was a total symmetrical collapse there really is no point of debating.

Can you explain, in your own words, how WTC 7 collapsed?

Do you understand the words TOTAL and SYMMETRICAL?

You are saying that the WHOLE building, every component, collapsed straight down at the same time, all at once? Because that's what TOTAL and SYMMETRICAL mean.

The video proves you incorrect as WTC7 did NOT suffer a TOTAL SYMMETRICAL collapse. The fact that the east penthouse went first, progressed west, and then the perimeter facade collapsed. How can a collapse have a sequence of failures and collapses at different times, yet you claim it was symmetrical???

If you can't understand where your error lies, then you are correct. The debate stops here.

Tell me oh wise one. Is this linked video a video of a symmetrical or non-symmetrical demolition?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still waiting for your explanation, in your own words, for WTC 7's collapse
Nobody is stopping you from going back and looking. We all know you're a lazy fuck, but damn! Do you have to prove it with almost every post? :lol: You make claims you can't prove so you tell everyone to go search for the answers. Why? Because we all know YOU sure don't have the answers! :lol: What.... were you hoping someone would get lucky and find a credible site that would actually back up your bullshit? :lol: Good luck with that one!

I love it when stupid fucks like Triton prove just what a vile piece of foul shit they really are.

And yet you STILL don't give your explanation in your own words for WTC 7 collapse.

Why don't you not be the lazy one and type yours up again or copy/paste. I've stated my explanation repeatedly yet you continue to avoid it.

I've done this. Twice. You're obviously either such a dishonest fuck as to ignore it or such a lazy bitch that you can't be bothered. Either way, you're not worth repeating it for. In fact, you're worthless. Everyone that matters has read the explanation.

Thanks for proving what a worthless piece of shit you are, though. Too lazy to bother to read? Wow. Epic failure on your part! :lol:

Tell me oh wise one. Is this linked video a video of a symmetrical or non-symmetrical demolition?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ia9xoGDzIE]YouTube - Roosevelt House Building Demolition in Atlanta, GA[/ame]

So what's your verdict Triton?

SYMMETRICAL or NON-SYMMETRICAL?

And yet you STILL don't give your explanation in your own words for WTC 7 collapse.

They don't have an explaination for the high floor in WTC7 being reinforced to make it a bunker in the sky either...

Sure we do. It was put there for a place for the government of New York City to operate in the event of a disaster. What part of this does your little pea brain fail to comprehend?

"Candycorn Logic" This building didn't collapse exactly as WTC 7 did (although not terribly far off at its speed of fall following initation but not symmetrical, this CD was not as well engineered obviously) therefore WTC 7 wasn't a CD.

You say its not, therefore its not.

In contrast, is there any similarities of these two buildings in this video as Terral has previously pointed out?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73qK4j32iuo]YouTube - WTC7 controlled demolition, side-by-side video[/ame]

Ok, now this is the part where you say they are nothing alike, WTC 7 didn't have a total symmetrical free fall collapse, etc. :lol::lol::lol:

"Candycorn Logic" This building didn't collapse exactly as WTC 7 did (although not terribly far off at its speed of fall following initation but not symmetrical, this CD was not as well engineered obviously) therefore WTC 7 wasn't a CD.

So you admit that the video I posted was not symmetrical. Why not? Is it because the entire building didn't collapse at the same time, but in "sections"?

You say its not, therefore its not.

In contrast, is there any similarities of these two buildings in this video as Terral has previously pointed out?

YouTube - WTC7 controlled demolition, side-by-side video

Wrong again shit for brains. The CD and the collapse of WTC 7 had MAJOR DIFFERENCES that neither you nor any of your fucktard buddies can explain away. Namely the complete lack of the explosions leading up to the collapse. You did catch those right? I mean they were really hard to miss. Yet videos taken at the time have NOTHING on audio other than the collapse of the penthouse. OH NOES!

So how do you have a CD with such precision that the building fell fairly symmetrically without the precision of high explosives? :lol: What kind of bullshit excuse are you going to give for the complete lack of explosions? Mufflers? :lol:

BTW, you ARE aware controlled demolition just gets the ball rolling and the building's own weight takes care of the actual collapse, right? Right? :lol: Don't tell me. Let me guess. You're so fucking stupid that you thought the entire collapse was caused by explosives and not just initiated by explosives. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back