This Is What Happened On 9/11

If my account is banned for unreasonable purposes at the behest of alleged shills, thus confirming to me that alleged shills are in fact shills they will inherit a nemesis on this board that is beyond them.

Until then as much as I may like to believe they are shills, without evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt ,I have to view the accusations of these posters as shills to be speculation.

What are you babbling about?

I bet he thinks we're trying to get him banned! :lol: What a fucking loser! Why would we try and ban our favorite punching bag and whipping boy? FWIW, I don't report people. I also don't whine like a little bitch if someone reports me (which they have) nor do I make threats as hollow as a truthtard's skull and pretend I have some kind of super powers. :lol: What a fucking joke Triton is!

Oh I have reported someone. And they eventually were banned. But it was only after i tried 4 times to get them to remove a copyrighted symbol that they had no right to use. And then I guess they got smart with the mod. Not smart.

Who said anything about reporting anybody. I haven't accused anyone of being a shill nor do I believe anyone is trying to ban me.

Gambling may not be best for you Patriot911.

How would you even try to request having me banned? I could imagine though. What would you say anyway, "Hey, Triton made me look like a fool because I can't offer an explanation in my own words for the collapse of WTC 7, BAN HIM!":lol::lol::lol:

Well done making assumptions out of nothing, Patriot911. :clap2:

OH my goodness mocking my avatar. :eek:

Do you make fun of the other 90% of people who have creative avatars on this board, unlike yours, Patriot911?

:eusa_shhh:

Who said anything about reporting anybody. I haven't accused anyone of being a shill nor do I believe anyone is trying to ban me.

How would you even try to request having me banned? I could imagine though. What would you say anyway, "Hey, Triton made me look like a fool because I can't offer an explanation in my own words for the collapse of WTC 7, BAN HIM!":lol::lol::lol:

Do you make fun of the other 90% of people who have creative avatars on this board, unlike yours, Patriot911?

Thanks for proving what a rather lame fucking joke you are, shithead! You post something whining like the little bitch you are that there are shills trying to get you banned and then you threaten them. :lol: Do you have ANY idea just how pathetic you are? :lol: Shit.... I didn't think I could think any less of you until now. Thanks for the laughs, chuckles! I suppose now you're going to be my "nemesis on this board that is beyond me". :lol: Way to go, CD! I mean Triton!

Thanks for proving what a rather lame fucking joke you are, shithead! You post something whining like the little bitch you are that there are shills trying to get you banned and then you threaten them. :lol: Do you have ANY idea just how pathetic you are? :lol: Shit.... I didn't think I could think any less of you until now. Thanks for the laughs, chuckles! I suppose now you're going to be my "nemesis on this board that is beyond me". :lol: Way to go, CD! I mean Triton!

He may need to step back from the crack pipe...

Patriot911, where exactly did I ever state that there are shills after me?

Oh wait I know its exactly where the explanation, in your own words, for the collapse of WTC7 is. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nowhere to be found.

If my account is banned for unreasonable purposes at the behest of alleged shills, thus confirming to me that alleged shills are in fact shills they will inherit a nemesis on this board that is beyond them.

Until then as much as I may like to believe they are shills, without evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt ,I have to view the accusations of these posters as shills to be speculation.

What are you babbling about?

I thought the same. It was incomprehesible. Of course, twoofers usually are.

Not an insult, a perception.

Oh that explains everything Ollie.

Your perception of 47 story WTC 7's total symmetrical free fall collapse into its own footprint incinerating steel and concrete turning both into aerosolized particulates despite having only sporadic fires on 7-8 floors and a gash on the south side being caused by "the 110 story building falling next to it" :confused::confused: (as you previously mentioned) is about as accurate. :lol::lol::lol:

Did you comprehend that Toro? Or was that too difficult as well? :confused:

Perhaps you can explain, in your own words, how WTC 7 collapsed.

Patriot911, where exactly did I ever state that there are shills after me?

:lol: Let me remind your whiny bitch ass where you were crying your little shill fearing eyes out over possibly being banned by shills.

Triton the little whiney bitch said:

Triton said:
Oh wait I know its exactly where the explanation, in your own words, for the collapse of WTC7 is. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nowhere to be found.
Oh, you mean the ones you either refuse to acknowledge or refuse to go back and look for? Wow. So you've lied twice in your post. Way to prove what a dishonest fuck you are.

Here are some examples of just how fucking stupid and dishonest Triton is:

Your perception of 47 story WTC 7's total symmetrical free fall collapse into its own footprint
Really? You acknowledged a beam that was found 15 stories up on the building next to WTC 7. How can you claim WTC 7 fell within its own footprint when it clearly damaged buildings next to it? Maybe you should get off your lazy ass and find out what "into its own footprint" really means. Either that or quit lying about it.

Triton said:
incinerating steel and concrete
Really? The steel and concrete was consumed by fire now? This is a new one! How, exactly was the steel and concrete consumed by fire and what is your evidence?

Triton said:
turning both into aerosolized particulates
Well, which is it? Was the steel and concrete incinerated or was it pulverized. Your lying, dumb ass DOES REALIZE those are two different things, right? Maybe not.

Triton said:
despite having only sporadic fires on 7-8 floors and a gash on the south side being caused by "the 110 story building falling next to it" :confused::confused: (as you previously mentioned) is about as accurate. :lol::lol::lol:
Really? So all the pictures and videos we have of the North side of the building on fire were faked? All the firefighters talking about the fires were lying? Or do we just realize a known, proven liar is making shit up again because he is a dishonest fuck and a true piece of shit traitor to this great nation of ours. I am going to go for the latter.

Triton said:
Did you comprehend that Toro? Or was that too difficult as well? :confused:
Did he comprehend you're full of shit and that you have absolutely no clue what the hell you are talking about? Indubitably. Toro strikes me as an intelligent poster, not a dumbass poser like you. :lol:

Triton said:
Perhaps you can explain, in your own words, how WTC 7 collapsed.
Why should he? You've ignored my explanation every time I've posted it and then whined like a little bitch when I wouldn't bother to repost it for you yet again so you could ignore it.... yet again. :lol: Your history of bullshit and arrogant ignorance doesn't help when you demand others do stuff over and over again.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD...................

I rarely come in here but Im almost laughing at myself calling some of the regular posters in other forums "the k00ks".

Got some serious thought processing disorders going on in here.............:gay::gay:

These people are actually out there roaming around in the real world???

fcukking yikes!!!:lol:

Your perception of 47 story WTC 7's total symmetrical free fall collapse

Let's start with this little gem.

You think that WTC7 was a TOTAL SYMMETRICAL collapse? Do you know what TOTAL SYMMETRICAL collapse actually means?

How can you categorize the collapse of WTC7 as TOTALLY SYMMETRICAL when there is video proof of the east penthouse COLLAPSING first, then progressing west, following by the perimeter facade collapse.

How does that sequence above equal a TOTALLY SYMMETRICAL collapse?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bjrAJVp4ds]YouTube - 9/11 - WTC 7 Collapse (penthouse)[/ame]

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD...................

I rarely come in here but Im almost laughing at myself calling some of the regular posters in other forums "the k00ks".

Got some serious thought processing disorders going on in here.............:gay::gay:

These people are actually out there roaming around in the real world???

fcukking yikes!!!:lol:

Yes they live among us and they even vote..........

steel and concrete turning both into aerosolized particulates

Can you show me your proof/evidence that you are using to back this statement up? I'd like to see where the evidence is you are using to support aerosolized STEEL.

I'll wait here as usual.

:eusa_whistle:

steel and concrete turning both into aerosolized particulates

Can you show me your proof/evidence that you are using to back this statement up? I'd like to see where the evidence is you are using to support aerosolized STEEL.

I'll wait here as usual.

:eusa_whistle:

and wait..... and wait..... and wait.... and wait..... and wait..... and wait.... and wait..... and wait..... and wait.... and wait..... and wait..... and wait.... and wait..... and wait..... and wait.... and wait..... and wait..... and wait....

You get the idea. ;-)

Do you really want me to post pictures the of the plumes and the city blocks covered by it in the exact manner a building brought down by CD does? To go with the samples taken from the site confirming it?

Try a search engine sometime, have fun.

You'll simply say it doesn't exist, therefore it doesn't exist

Using "Candycorn Logic" of course

Do you really want me to post pictures the of the plumes and the city blocks covered by it in the exact manner a building brought down by CD does? To go with the samples taken from the site confirming it?
WOW! So you can tell the composition of a dust cloud just from pictures or videos taken from hundreds of yards away?

Your self proclaimed super powers never cease to amaze and delight everyone! No wonder you can become a "nemesis" the likes of which nobody can imagine. :lol:

Triton said:
Try a search engine sometime, have fun.
You telling anyone to search is the height of hypocricy.

Triton said:
You'll simply say it doesn't exist, therefore it doesn't exist
Until you prove it exists, it doesn't exist. That is the way it works, chucklehead! You just saying the dust cloud contains aerosolized steel and expecting everyone to just believe you because of your impeccable credibility doesn't cut it.

Forum List

Back