This Is What Happened On 9/11

"Candycorn Logic" This building didn't collapse exactly as WTC 7 did (although not terribly far off at its speed of fall following initation but not symmetrical, this CD was not as well engineered obviously) therefore WTC 7 wasn't a CD.

So you admit that the video I posted was not symmetrical. Why not? Is it because the entire building didn't collapse at the same time, but in "sections"?

Nope, it wasn't symmetrical,I suppose the timing of the initiation and the manner of the demo charges likely caused the more assymmetrical collapse.Once it went, it did fall with little to no resistance

WTC 7 appears to have had even less resistance than your building and was symmetrical because the CD was likely engineered better.

So whats your point? You still haven't explained in your own words, how WTC 7 collapsed, so how about you explain it to us oh wise one.

"Candycorn Logic" This building didn't collapse exactly as WTC 7 did (although not terribly far off at its speed of fall following initation but not symmetrical, this CD was not as well engineered obviously) therefore WTC 7 wasn't a CD.

You say its not, therefore its not.

In contrast, is there any similarities of these two buildings in this video as Terral has previously pointed out?

YouTube - WTC7 controlled demolition, side-by-side video

Wrong again shit for brains. The CD and the collapse of WTC 7 had MAJOR DIFFERENCES that neither you nor any of your fucktard buddies can explain away. Namely the complete lack of the explosions leading up to the collapse. You did catch those right? I mean they were really hard to miss. Yet videos taken at the time have NOTHING on audio other than the collapse of the penthouse. OH NOES!

So how do you have a CD with such precision that the building fell fairly symmetrically without the precision of high explosives? :lol: What kind of bullshit excuse are you going to give for the complete lack of explosions? Mufflers? :lol:

BTW, you ARE aware controlled demolition just gets the ball rolling and the building's own weight takes care of the actual collapse, right? Right? :lol: Don't tell me. Let me guess. You're so fucking stupid that you thought the entire collapse was caused by explosives and not just initiated by explosives. :lol:

No explosions Patriot911? :lol::lol::lol:

Because you say there were no explosions, therefore there were no explosions.

When are you going to explain the collapse of WTC 7 in your own words Patriot911?

You say its not, therefore its not.

In contrast, is there any similarities of these two buildings in this video as Terral has previously pointed out?

YouTube - WTC7 controlled demolition, side-by-side video

Wrong again shit for brains. The CD and the collapse of WTC 7 had MAJOR DIFFERENCES that neither you nor any of your fucktard buddies can explain away. Namely the complete lack of the explosions leading up to the collapse. You did catch those right? I mean they were really hard to miss. Yet videos taken at the time have NOTHING on audio other than the collapse of the penthouse. OH NOES!

So how do you have a CD with such precision that the building fell fairly symmetrically without the precision of high explosives? :lol: What kind of bullshit excuse are you going to give for the complete lack of explosions? Mufflers? :lol:

BTW, you ARE aware controlled demolition just gets the ball rolling and the building's own weight takes care of the actual collapse, right? Right? :lol: Don't tell me. Let me guess. You're so fucking stupid that you thought the entire collapse was caused by explosives and not just initiated by explosives. :lol:

No explosions Patriot911? :lol::lol::lol:

Because you say there were no explosions, therefore there were no explosions.

When are you going to explain the collapse of WTC 7 in your own words Patriot911?

No, not because I say there were no explosions. There is plenty of evidence there were no explosions.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-WZpXiEKAo]YouTube - WTC7 - "That is the building that is going to go down next"[/ame]

This was taken just blocks away from WTC 7. You can clearly hear the collapse. Yet no explosions. The explosions in EVERY controlled demolition are far louder than the collapse itself, yet no explosions.

No explosions on seismic records either as confirmed by the Lamont-Doherty Earth observatory. The collapse itself DID have a seismic record.

So once again, Triton gets it all wrong and ends up looking like a complete jackass when he gets his ass handed to him. :lol: Lather rinse repeat, right?

Now..... care to explain how it can be a controlled demolition with no explosions? You ARE aware high explosives work through high pressure waves which, by their very nature, can be heard for miles, right? You ARE aware your claim that the collapse's symmetry somehow proves it was a controlled demolition, yet non-explosive means of demolition are not used in controlled demolition due to their lack of timing, right?

Now run along and play in traffic like a good little boy.

WHAT EXPLOSIONS?????? :cuckoo:

9\11 WTC Explosion - Video

Let me guess gentlemen, there were no explosions in this video

:lol:

Are you seriously so retarded that you think the collapse of WTC 2 is the start of the controlled demolition for WTC 7?!? :lol: What a fucking moron!

BTW, you ARE aware not all explosions are caused by explosives, right? Think 100,000 tons of material impacting one of the largest buildings on Earth is suppose to be silent? :lol:

Thanks for playing, but once again, you lose.

Oh my goodness. You guys are great, just too funny.

Thanks for all the laughs, you've proven yourselves quite hilarious with the things you have stated.

Now go run along and play in traffic, lol

On a more serious note.......

ARE ANY ONE OF YOU GOING TO EXPLAIN, IN YOUR OWN WORDS, HOW WTC 7 COLLAPSED?

Oh my goodness. You guys are great, just too funny.

Thanks for all the laughs, you've proven yourselves quite hilarious with the things you have stated.

Now go run along and play in traffic, lol

On a more serious note.......

ARE ANY ONE OF YOU GOING TO EXPLAIN, IN YOUR OWN WORDS, HOW WTC 7 COLLAPSED?
Yup. There goes the little bitch running away from all the lies she made. :lol: How predictable. Anyone else think the fucktard pussy Triton is in any way, shape or form honest or credible?

As for why WTC 7 collapsed, it's been explained to you by me twice. You've been too dishonest and lazy to go back and see, so instead you whine and cry like the little child bitch you are. It is rather disgusting.

So where are the explosions? Unlike you dishonestly posting WTC 2 collapsing, I posted a video that clearly shows WTC 7 collapsing with absolutely zero explosions. Come on, ya pussy! Grow a pair and answer the questions about your bullshit theory!

Nope, it wasn't symmetrical,I suppose the timing of the initiation and the manner of the demo charges likely caused the more assymmetrical collapse.Once it went, it did fall with little to no resistance

WTC 7 appears to have had even less resistance than your building and was symmetrical

Ok.

You're not making one bit of sense. Both buildings CLEARLY do not fall at all at the same time yet you continue to refer to my video as asymmetrical and WTC7 as symmetrical.

Why is that.

WTC7 is CLEARLY not symmetrical as the east penthouse collapsed into the building first, followed by a progression west, then the perimeter facade collapsed.

How is that symmetrical?

I could see it being symmetrical if the EVERYTHING came down at the same time, but that is not the case.

Please explain yourself.

WTC 7 appears to have had even less resistance than your building and was symmetrical

Ok.

You're not making one bit of sense. Both buildings CLEARLY do not fall at all at the same time yet you continue to refer to my video as asymmetrical and WTC7 as symmetrical.

Why is that.

WTC7 is CLEARLY not symmetrical as the east penthouse collapsed into the building first, followed by a progression west, then the perimeter facade collapsed.

How is that symmetrical?

I could see it being symmetrical if the EVERYTHING came down at the same time, but that is not the case.

Please explain yourself.

You don't really expect much of an answer do you?

Ok.

Why is that.

How is that symmetrical?

Please explain yourself.

You don't really expect much of an answer do you?

I can only hope.

:lol:

Greetings to All:

The 9/11 attacks were planned, staged and carried out according to the Global Guardian Wargames...

The people running diversion for Official Cover Story LIES are just as guilty as those who murdered innocent Americans on 9/11 in the first place.

GL,

Terral

Great post, Terral, although I wish I could have seen the images you shared (I am guessing it was a paid service you used and you don't pay for it anymore).

I don’t know if you ever visit this board anymore to get my message, but I just want to say that you did well with not letting all these paid subversive shills get under your skin (hell, for all we know it was only one or two of them with multiple accounts). Their immaturity, rudeness, faux naivety/gullibility (we are really supposed to believe that they are as naive/gullible as to believe the official story lol), and finally, their total lack of common sense and logic stands out to anyone that has an IQ above room temperature as to who is being the honest truth teller, and who is out to discredit that truth teller due to him being over the target.

It matters not if you get a little detail here or there wrong in how they pulled it off (afterall, unless you were a part of masterminding it yourself, there is no possible way you would be able to get every detail correct). The part that matters most is that you are pointing your finger in the right direction, which is the part the shills actually worry about of course, and is why their only recourse is to try to make you seem like a crazy psych patient or some stupid shit. It is ironic obviously, because when you are covering for psychopaths, like they are, they are the ones that need locking up.

I do not share your faith, as I am an atheist, but when it comes to those that are behind 9/11, the international bankers that ruthlessly run the world (which is one and the same, ofc), and those that carry out their bidding and cover for them, then I really do wish there was a place like hell that existed for them to suffer eternally in, since we all know full well that they unfortunately won’t be getting their just dessert punishment that they are overdue for in this lifetime. They have become way too powerful.

This little video was a huge eye opener to me at one point. Everyone who brings up 9/11 should include this piece imo)... go to DuckDuckGo and do a search for this “wayback machine video 911CompensationFund” It will be either first or the third result that comes back, depending on if the browser you are using lists a couple links about the waybackmachine archive in general first (you will see the words “archive,” “org,” ”details” and “911CompensationFundin the correct link that you want to click on). The video is 9 mins and 59 seconds long.

This stupid site won’t let me post it in it’s hyperlink form since I just created this account today (I did so just to thank you for your wonderful posts, FYI, as I also saw another one you created titled “House of Rothschild Is Behind 9/11 And The Current U.S./Global Meltdown” which led me here), but doing that quick search and watching the linked video is totally worth the effort; I promise you!

Thanks for your hard work and dedication to try to open up more people’s eyes, my fellow patriot and friend of humanity. Be well.

Last edited:
Terral,

A serious question for you. I am not here to debate your "facts" since that would not really get anything accomplished, however...

If all of these claims you make as being "fact" why is it you have not sued the Federal government for this huge conspiracy? I would think that you would be able to find a judge you could trust to have them review your "facts" and see the truth and give you a favorable conclusion to your suit.

Posting things in a blog with one follower really doesn't seem like a good way to get the word out to the public. A win in the court system certainly would get at minimum an investigation started into looking directly at your "facts" as you have provided.

-TSO

Read my last post I just left, and do a web search for the phrase I said to research. Watch that video and you will have your answer.

But let’s be real, common sense for the rest of us already dictated that the court angle would be covered by the monsters that pulled off this stunt. That is precious that you are pretending to be that naive.

Greetings to All:

The 9/11 attacks were planned, staged and carried out according to the Global Guardian Wargames...

The people running diversion for Official Cover Story LIES are just as guilty as those who murdered innocent Americans on 9/11 in the first place.

GL,

Terral

Great post, Terral, although I wish I could have seen the images you shared (I am guessing it was a paid service you used and you don't pay for it anymore).

I don’t know if you ever visit this board anymore to get my message, but I just want to say that you did well with not letting all these paid subversive shills get under your skin (hell, for all we know it was only one or two of them with multiple accounts). Their immaturity, rudeness, faux naivety/gullibility (we are really supposed to believe that they are as naive/gullible as to believe the official story lol), and finally, their total lack of common sense and logic stands out to anyone that has an IQ above room temperature as to who is being the honest truth teller, and who is out to discredit that truth teller due to him being over the target.

It matters not if you get a little detail here or there wrong in how they pulled it off (afterall, unless you were a part of masterminding it yourself, there is no possible way you would be able to get every detail correct). The part that matters most is that you are pointing your finger in the right direction, which is the part the shills actually worry about of course, and is why their only recourse is to try to make you seem like a crazy psych patient or some stupid shit. It is ironic obviously, because when you are covering for psychopaths, like they are, they are the ones that need locking up.

I do not share your faith, as I am an atheist, but when it comes to those that are behind 9/11, the international bankers that ruthlessly run the world (which is one and the same, ofc), and those that carry out their bidding and cover for them, then I really do wish there was a place like hell that existed for them to suffer eternally in, since we all know full well that they unfortunately won’t be getting their just dessert punishment that they are overdue for in this lifetime. They have become way too powerful.

This little video was a huge eye opener to me at one point. Everyone who brings up 9/11 should include this piece imo)... go to DuckDuckGo and do a search for this “wayback machine video 911CompensationFund” It will be either first or the third result that comes back, depending on if the browser you are using lists a couple links about the waybackmachine archive in general first (you will see the words “archive,” “org,” ”details” and “911CompensationFundin the correct link that you want to click on). The video is 9 mins and 59 seconds long.

This stupid site won’t let me post it in it’s hyperlink form since I just created this account today (I did so just to thank you for your wonderful posts, FYI, as I also saw another one you created titled “House of Rothschild Is Behind 9/11 And The Current U.S./Global Meltdown” which led me here), but doing that quick search and watching the linked video is totally worth the effort; I promise you!

Thanks for your hard work and dedication to try to open up more people’s eyes, my fellow patriot and friend of humanity. Be well.
Yeah terral
Always did an excellent job maintaining his cool not letting these plants from Langley get to him,it is so obvious they are shills that have penetrated this site.

Forum List

Back