This is What Fascism Looks Like

"Stop selling Andy NGO's book!"

AMERICANS owe it to freedom to buy Andy NGO's book

The Dems are Book Burners.
Humanity has seen what censorship always leads to.
Millions of People have been exterminated by Totalitarians.

Who banned the book? The government or a private business?

This particular book store gave in to the NAZIS and removed the book.

Why are you oblivious to AMERICAN PRINCIPLES and side with the Nazis.

People are being REVEALED during this time.

I donā€™t side with Nazis. Stop being a drama Queen and letā€™s stick to really for a second. This was a private business choosing not to carry a book right? Isnt that capitalism. Shouldnā€™t the free market sort it out? Or are you calling for government intervention?

it was a private business being harassed to stop selling wrongthink.

Considering what happens to businesses when anti-fa types are around, the bookstore had to assume there is a chance of property damage if they fail to comply.

Pretty much the definition of TERRORISM

Using VIOLENCE and INTIMIDATION to achieve a political goal

The girl with the purple hair? Was she the one you saw being violent and intimidating?

to be honest I think ANTIFA is ridiculous and I personally donā€™t support their efforts to ban Books. Thatā€™s a far cry from Nazi Commie Democrats. This is the free market and the people using their voice to influence the free market. Thatā€™s what capitalism is built on.

She was the only one on the camera, are you really trying to be slick and ignore the other voices that clearly show others there with her?

The free market doesn't try to burn your store down, Anti-fa just might.

Then fight against ANTIFA and not commie Dems. Just be accurate

Dems are to anti-fa as Sinn Fein was to the IRA.

You have a skewed perspective. Watch over the next 4 years. ANTIFA is largely anarchist anti-government types. They go after the institutions who are in power. They wonā€™t be an ally of the Dems they will be an adversary now that the Dems are in power.

Nice Freudian slip there.

Blame Siri and fat thumbs and my lack of proof reading. You get what I was saying right? Agree or no?

I donā€™t side with Nazis. Stop being a drama Queen and letā€™s stick to really for a second. This was a private business choosing not to carry a book right? Isnt that capitalism. Shouldnā€™t the free market sort it out? Or are you calling for government intervention?

Considering what happens to businesses when anti-fa types are around, the bookstore had to assume there is a chance of property damage if they fail to comply.

The girl with the purple hair? Was she the one you saw being violent and intimidating?

to be honest I think ANTIFA is ridiculous and I personally donā€™t support their efforts to ban Books. Thatā€™s a far cry from Nazi Commie Democrats. This is the free market and the people using their voice to influence the free market. Thatā€™s what capitalism is built on.

She was the only one on the camera, are you really trying to be slick and ignore the other voices that clearly show others there with her?

You have a skewed perspective. Watch over the next 4 years. ANTIFA is largely anarchist anti-government types. They go after the institutions who are in power. They wonā€™t be an ally of the Dems they will be an adversary now that the Dems are in power.

Blame Siri and fat thumbs and my lack of proof reading. You get what I was saying right? Agree or no?

I get it, but the Dems used Anti-fa for their own purposes, and if they think they can control it now they are more stupid than I thought they were, and I originally thought they were pretty stupid.

I get it, but the Dems used Anti-fa for their own purposes, and if they think they can control it now they are more stupid than I thought they were, and I originally thought they were pretty stupid.

They had a common enemy in Trump. Now Dems are in power, I donā€™t think ANTIFA will be friendly anymore

"Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings."

ā€• Heinrich Heine

Leftism. Every time. They try to eliminate ideas, but that always fails. Then they eliminate people.

Hitler burned books and shut down newspapers. He was a Fascist and Nationalist.

They had a common enemy in Trump. Now Dems are in power, I donā€™t think ANTIFA will be friendly anymore

Who knows? Antifa is anti-Fascist and many Americans are too stupid to know what Fascism is.

There are still people like me and Republicans in general, don't worry, the Party always has need of Storm Troopers.

Who knows? Antifa is anti-Fascist and many Americans are too stupid to know what Fascism is.
Because an Orwellian leftist organization adopts the name "antifa" that means they dont use the exact same actions as fascists? You are WILLFULLY blind

Because an Orwellian leftist organization adopts the name "antifa" that means they dont use the exact same actions as fascists? You are WILLFULLY blind

From everything I have read there is no organization. How could they be Fascists? They don't make or enforce laws.

How could they be Fascists? They don't make or enforce laws
They DO. I recently posted a thread about them getting Andy Ngo's book pulled from a bookstore. They did this the same way government does -- fear and intimidation

How could they be Fascists? They don't make or enforce laws
They DO. I recently posted a thread about them getting Andy Ngo's book pulled from a bookstore. They did this the same way government does -- fear and intimidation
And, do you believe you must be in political power to be a fascist? Kinda defeats the left's point in calling everyone they disagree with, a "fascist"

"Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings."

ā€• Heinrich Heine

Leftism. Every time. They try to eliminate ideas, but that always fails. Then they eliminate people.

Hitler burned books and shut down newspapers. He was a Fascist and Nationalist.
Communists burned books and killed millions. And there is no rational case to be made that Communism isn't leftist.

anti bad guy.jpg

View attachment 443008

This is EXACTLY what they do and so many simpleminded fall for it

View attachment 443008

This is EXACTLY what they do and so many simpleminded fall for it

Leftists are stupid and gullible.

Forum List

Back